0:55 LELOUCH WAS THE CART DRIVER CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5kapp0
youtube.com/user/purpleeyeswtf/videos
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=922454
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh boy.

JIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why didn't they just make a new world with Geass in it and Knightmare Frames?

What are they going to do with Code Geass after R3 if they want to continue the series? Keep reviving Lelouch?

Somethings wrong with our boy orange

Lelouch was never confirmed dead you fucking nigger

He's immortal. He absorbed his dad's code.

So who's in the staff? Goro Taniguchi and the rest are back?

They can make more spinoffs like Akito the Exiled, if you'd prefer.

Why do flamingos trigger him so much?

This shit is going to be a trainwreck and ruin a perfect ending.

Isn't this old news? I remember seeing the same thing 4 months ago

the pv is finally out, but what about the picture drama?

DEDLOUCH FAGS BTFO

They remind him of Clovis.

AAAAAHH JIBUN WOOOOO

Looks like Lelouch is going to hide in the middle east until things calm down

>l-lelouch died! why do they keep reviving him??!
Fucking pathetic. Just admit you were wrong.

How was Nunnally crippled if the shooting didn't actually happen with her there?

They took hammers to her kneecaps after realizing that they forgot to shoot her.

>Lelouch in middle east
Fighting ISIS confirmed

what's going to even be the main conflict if he achieved world peace and killed god and his shitty parents?

Those faggots mocking us for the cart-driver Lelouch theory finally proven to be wrong after almost 9 years.

ISIS blowing stuff up. Did you even watch the PV?

Ohgi wants revenge for the Brittanian's treatment of his people in the Hall of Cost.

Picture Drama from event

dailymotion.com/video/x5kapp0

Titty antler sister wants to take back the throne.

Since when has world peace ever been maintained?

THANKS

LULU YOU MOTHERFUCKER IT'S BEEN SO LONG BUT I SEE YOU AT LAST

okouchi too

lets see if he can turn this into a bigger clusterfuck than vvv and kabaneri

Why is that dead bitch there?

But I don't speak nip!

>Fighting
Founding*

Yep, Goro and Okouchi are both back and they hope to bring back as much staff as possible

In shitty phonecam quality, noe it's the actual thing

He's coming back for what's rightfully his.

Okay here's something

This is going to be a trainwreck. And not in the good way.

NOT
CANON

>implying he needed to be revived

Hopefully the threads will make up for it.

They open a time capsule and read Nunnally's letter from kindergarten where she says she wants to be like her teacher. Then they read Lelouch's letter which he rips from their hands so they can't read it. Then they write letters to themselves in the future for then next time they open the capsule.

It's gonna be amazing and you'll enjoy every minute

>Same PV as last year
??

This, being in it for anything other than the ride is setting yourself up for disappointment

but in good quality this time

Gundam has no problem having a literal Char clone and still keeps going back to stories featuring Char. As long as there's money to be made, Lelouch will always be there.

>Why didn't they just make a new world with Geass in it and Knightmare Frames?
Well, they already did that with the manga spin-offs. Let's face it, in the long run, if CG's still deemed profitable, they'll do those too, be it anime original or just adaptation. In short, you want to know what they'll do? Just look to Gundam.

>tfw hearing Fukujun "yosh" again

Wonder how many ass pulls they can fit into one battle. I don't think they can top the first battle with the Chinese.

That's lame. I heard "taim kapaseru" but I didn't know it as just boring shit.

>KEK

That's what a time capsule is though. It's not as though they literally traveled through time.

>Gundam has no problem having a literal Char clone and still keeps going back to stories featuring Char.
Char hasn't come backt for literally 30 years since his death

Full Frontal is a literal Char clone, he has Char's actual soul inside of him.

I just want purpleeyeswtf to make more Code MENT episodes.
youtube.com/user/purpleeyeswtf/videos

No and No

Did you forget that The Origin is a thing?
And that there's currently a manga called Char's Daily Life?

I know what a fucking time capsule is, I just thought it was stuff from when they were royals, and it was going to be like "gotta snatch this shit from Milly so the other dumbfucks don't learn!" not some kindergarten BS.

When was this new PV released? First time seeing it.

Nope, the OVAs didn't explain his backstory because it was that fucking stupid. FF was just some mook who got implanted Char's memories through the psychoframe of Sazabi. That's it.
>Did you forget that The Origin is a thing?
That's a prequel you fucking idiot and its not even about Char
>And that there's currently a manga called Char's Daily Life?
That's a gag manga

ANYA IS WITH ORANGE

The Origin is a retelling of 0079, its not a Char manga

Why the fuck are you using a gag manga as evidence for anything?

She was at the end of R2 as well.

>implying cg wasn't always a trainwreck

It's part of the fun of geass. Just be thankful you'll get to watch it live with Sup Forums this time around. It was a hell of a ride before.

No shit, their punishment for helping Lulu was the same.

You suck at reading comprehension.
Re-read this part that yuo even quoted.
>still keeps going back to stories featuring Char
What's been animated is explicitly about Char. In toher words, they went back to stories about him.
>That's a gag manga
Which is made based on the brand power called Char. Even though narratively, he's dead, they are still milking the hell out of him in manga etc.

Ooops, nevermind, its the same PV from last year just better quality.

>CLAMP
What the fuck? I thought those oldhags died already? Did they even release anything this past decade?

Did Suzaku jump off an exploding train?

The Madman

Yeah, all their old stuff again

>still keeps going back to stories featuring Char
WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM MAKING A CONTINUATION WHERE CHAR IS STILL ALIVE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. The Orgin is a remake of 0079 of course Char is going to appear in it much like all teh characters from 0079 are that's entire different from fucking sequel where Char didn't die.

>Which is made based on the brand power called Char.
No you're just grasping for straws because you lost the fucking argument like a damn jackass

him jumping around as zero was fucking hilarious

It was somekind of exploding monorail-rocket thing

>Lelouch's death retconned

Way to ruin your own god damn franchise Sunrise

This is the same fucking trailer from 5 months ago

Not even going to bother to watch since it's confirmed that Lelouch isn't going to have the same seiyuu.

here we go again. Anyways this is old news, why be mad now

No it really isn't

>claims it's not about going back to stories featuring Char while explaining that it's pretty much about them going back to do a story about him

>No you're just grasping for straws because you lost the fucking argument like a damn jackass
Really, user. Just listen to yourself, that sounds more like what you're doing. You know what, believe what you want. I know people like you don't actually care about discussion and just hate being wrong, so congrats, you won.

Sup Forums please go.

>confirmed that Lelouch isn't going to have the same seiyuu

dropped

>Why didn't they just make a new world with Geass in it and Knightmare Frames?

They tried that with akito and people only cared about the eight minutes that had suzaku or lelouch in them

>claims it's not about going back to stories featuring Char while explaining that it's pretty much about them going back to do a story about him
Except the Origin isn't about Char so you're wrong. I mean its not 0079 is a famously popular series or anything but you're right its just about Char.

>The Orgin is a remake of 0079 of course Char is going to appear in it much like all teh characters from 0079 are that's entire different from fucking sequel where Char didn't die.
... so in other words, it's a story featuring Char, just like other guy said. Sounds like you misread what he was saying and now you're backpedaling like a motherfucker. It's pretty telling in how you brought up the alt continuities and sequels when the original post didn't even imply anything of that sort. Hell, the post was even made in response to Code geass spin-offs with new setting. Just swallow your ego and admit you fucked up.

>confirmed

Where was that stated?

No doubt. Just in decent quality.

Now that I have seen it in better quality my question is whether this is really set years later. On the shitty earlier version I couldn't really pick up whether the designs had aged.

This looks like its set weeks or months later at most.

>... so in other words, it's a story featuring Char, just like other guy said
>other guy
You mean you also he clearly meant a series continuation in which Char didn't die but continue to backpedal like a fucking jackass. >'s pretty telling in how you brought up the alt continuities and sequels when the original post didn't even imply anything of that sort.
>Gundam has no problem having a literal Char clone and still keeps going back to stories featuring Char

I guess you can't read. How embrassing

SoL spin off à la Railgun when?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=922454

fucking what

The fuck are you talking about, he voiced Lulu for the event that announced this new season

Akito was literally set in the same universe of the original Code Geass and was doomed because EU loses the war.

stop falling for the bait

R2 had a perfect ending. Why are they ruining it?

Because you're gay.

Because humans are selfish creatures

Because of Milly's legs, C.C.'s ass and Viletta's tits.and Suzaku's bulge

Because money.

Seriously the ending having the "he survived" outcome means that a core part of his character has been confirmed to be different from what we'd been shown during the show's run, and the way Codes and Geass work do as well.

Unless Charles' Code wasn't stolen to make this happen, in which case the way it works remains consistent but that leaves the question what other asspull did they use?

And why make this, and now of all times? Its been the better part of a decade and while the series isn't forgotten the popularity has waned quite a bit.

>explosions in middle east
HAHAHAHAH