Palestine V Israel

Which side does Sup Forums side with? One side is evil kikes, and the other is evil sandniggers, which side are we on?

Israel
Look how much contrys Mulim have and look how much country the jews have.

I just try to look at it through the optics of
>what will end all this fuckery in the middle east most efficiently?
is the best option to perpetuate an eternal conflict in the region where there's no real ground gained on either side? or should we just put all our eggs in one basket with the side who has the capability of bringing a swift end to all the bullshit?

The side of the nuke

None of them. Cut all aid and leave them alone.

Neither. Let's just watch the shitshow and if one side seems to be too close to victory let's support the other, so that we don't find ourselves with too powerful Israel, or too powerful Muslims.
If they can ever reach some sort of peace, instead of trying to annihilate each other, would be the best solution, but sometimes you can't have good things in life.

The USA should cut all funding to Israel and let the British fix the problem they fucking started. Stupid mutton fuckers.

My girlfriend is from Palestine, so Palestine.

Neither. They should be left alone till both sides fucking kill each other. Not our problem.

>the artificial creation of WHICH state in the last 100 years stirred up tensions, producing the current regional issues amf their global political ramifications?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Christians should unite and retake Jerusalem. Arabs and kikes can fight over what's left.

They're both semites so just nuke the whole area. That way noone can accuse you of discrimination.

Nigga I'm just tryna get in her pants you can't even blame me

Why not just kill them all?

FUCKIN CHECKED

checked

checked

If I have to choose one of them, then I would besandniggers, I dislike the kikes more than anything.

We unironically ran the world better than you did

Didn't you guys cause a devestating famine in India despite there being more than enough food around to feed those people?

The one without kikes
Muslims are a real problem, but kikes are the ones making it a problem in the first place

If there was a famine then there clearly wasn't enough food around. Overpopulation was the cause, and that war we were fighting to save Europe.