Family Tree Thread

Let's get one of these going and see how diverse you are

Interesting, how were they holding up during WWII?

how did i go

What's going on the top right?

Beautiful

Looks like you've really put in the time!

My mother's family -> Grandfather fought Ukrainians and later he was fighting Germans together with Russians all way to Berlin. Nothing happened to grandmother. Both lived very long and died of natural causes.

My father's family-> Grandfather was a real badass. He fought both Russians and Germans in Vilnius. His story is a movie scenario, seriously. His whole family was expelled from Vilnius and moved to Gdańsk. He is 90+ something.

my great grandpas , dont be a bigot

Nice to hear that they're still alive. Remember their stories and tell them to your children one day

People like my grandparents do not exist anymore. Hard times created them. I can't imagine how life must have been hard for them. Even after the war the struggle did not stop and they were strongly opposing communism in Poland, some of them spent some time in jail (badass grandfather spent 2 years and even that did not stop him getting a university degree and becoming a construction engineer later). Comparing to what they had to survive it is funny to see how people complain about small issues nowadays.

Good datamining thread OP

Thanks for your blog posts

bump

>thanks for your blog posts

same here, broder, although the one on the top far right is also Swedish

Fy kuken vilken extremt tråkig medelklass-PK-bögsläkt du har

Alla i din homofila släkt måste ju garanterat rösta vänster om Miljöpartiet typ

det lär ju bli negerbarn framöver med det där cuckträdet

KARA BOGA

Sant, min släkt är typ bara bönder från Norra Sverige, alla röstar sd eller nmr.

This is absolutely demoralizing.

Det är planen, min familj är för vit så jag tänker mixa upp det lite

Fan heller, vita skall ärva världen.

>1/8 french
>7/8 swedish
What a tragedy

Båda mina föräldrar är redpillade och tänker förmodligen inte rösta. Jag är osäker gällande mor/farföräldrarnas politiska uppfattning

Självhatande Sd-cuck som vill va svart detekterad

What do you call an Asian mutt?

Lunch

Kek

>every single el goblino is a non American
Holy shit can we just send all mutts to some island and name it 56% land

Turns out I'm the bastard grandson of a wealthy politician

in

Cut your hair you fucking hippie

Rate me bros.