Tfw rightists are becoming more and more laughably predictable by the day. Implosion imminent

tfw rightists are becoming more and more laughably predictable by the day. Implosion imminent.

It feels good to steal from society and have the jews behind you the whole time. I understand it feels DAMN GOOD.

But it's still morally unjustifiable.

Straighten your tinfoil hat, dork

You'd punch me just to have your own blood taxed to punch me again. You people are so deep in the wrong it will never occur to you to admit it. Spite runs your life and we normies can't continue to deal with you as a community.

>normies
You losers ate literal 40000k man basements and you couldn't be projecting any harder

4u

>Rightists

Why cant the left meme?

Wow, no way, lol
Careful not to cut yourself, seth

Trump won the election and you have no syntax.

But he didn't

All you basements care about is memes, lol

This is what I'm talking about, lol
Just

Ok?

you arent saying anything. what is your prediction if the right is so predictable?

>no argument
Classic

your employer is getting desperate, you don't even make any contextual sense.

Ohhojo nononono
>shill
Play it again!

the right is inherantly less perdictable as they are not deterred by appeals to politeness or emotion. being able to use language and reasoning considered illegal by the left, they can literally work outside their field of view and hence surprise them very easily. idk what your reasoning is so memes.

lol, yup, literal basement

Purple should be "selling the gas".
1488/1776 alliance until the white ethnostate, remember?

So so cringe

Communism is inevitable.

The only thing that is predictable is that
>you’ll get moody
>the thread will get pruned
>you will make another one
>eventually get banned

>156552969
>no argument
oh i see youre just going to act like a retard for (you)'s

You a mod or something, cutie?

Yes they are. It's predictable that the right will win the midterms and another conservative will be put on the supreme court. Your point?

It's time to pick the ripened fruit

AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
okokok

Your nuggies are done

>tree hugger
>garfield meme
>>>>>dork
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Fuck bugs bunny

Mommy doesn't wake up for another hour, she can't make me breakfast tendies.
And I already spent all my good boy points for my computer time, so she might not make them today.

What's that even supposed to mean?
Look pal'o'pal couldn't care less for your beef with half the other retards here, but you need to understand you are just as bad
ps- if you haven't seen someone almost die from starvation or cold in whatever half-abandoned bar in the middle of nowhere run by actual madmen treehuggers dont call yourself one to hide your american flag

You sound like you could use a visit from the Grimace

>arrrr, me be a pirate for reals

>nah, just hiding me flag to be taken at least half seriously

the absolute state of /leftypol/

>giving those kind of fucks

THAT'S RIGHT
I SAID IT

Hope I actually see someone full baited, I'll lurk for a bit

>checked
all these diggies and no one to check them

you too debnts

cuz who cares? Lol

>It feels good to steal from society and have the jews behind you the whole time. I understand it feels DAMN GOOD.
>But it's still morally unjustifiable.

don't be a buzzkiller man

Lmao you just admitted you cant meme

But yes
Fuck kek

I know you are, but what am i

A kike. A kike who will watch it's children die at our hands in front of it.

Ooook, actual nazi

>a leader is equal to the flock

oh ok

>I'm so special and make the best choices

how many of those garfield things do you even have lol

enough

Was the members of essentially every single nation that the Jews have ever lived in also wearing tin foil hats? Because we're talking about several hundred distinct civilizations or groups of people who, though separated by both time and geography from one another, managed to reach the exact same conclusions about the Jews.

Yes, the boogie man does exist

t.nazi boot-licker

Twice now, you have been unable to actually touch on the underlying merits of the assertion, and you instead just rest on things like appeals to ridicule and appeal to the majority. [Even though somewhere deep down in your mind, a tiny voice is saying, "It *is* a little weird that so many distinct civilizations would follow the same pattern].

In any case, I'm not sure what the point of using those sorts of arguments on Sup Forums is. That kind of thing works very well on the vast majority of the public, but the types of people who are on Sup Forums are usually those who explicitly sought out a place like Sup Forums for the very reason that these sorts of appeals were not working on them.

I have to imagine your response to this will be something along the same lines as you've been doing. Most people who are not naturally inclined to be able to think in a manner that involves rejecting the entirety of current 'mainstream' opinion. They will resort to these sorts of appeals, because it's all they know.

tldr