OOGA BOOGA

>"we iz not monkeys"
>proceed to go out of their way to act like monkeys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess everyone wants to be the coolest monkey in the jungle

It's still H&M so I'm no very sorry for them.

Ending aparteid was a mistake.

Trump wasn't wrong in calling us a shithole.

Are there still relics of nice South Africa or is it just one big total shithole?

Maybe all that pent up energy would be better spent towards starting an illustrious career in picking cotton.

There are a few towns with loads of colonial heritage around but they are slowly getting shithole-ified as well.

But all of the major cities and university towns are becoming Rhodesia 2.0

Not a fucking chance that you are going to walk alone on the street in Joburg or Cape Town. There literally won't be any trace of you left after the nogs tear you apart.

What a shithole

Absolutely crying shame. And what is worse is the steadfast refusal of so many sitthies that flee here to admit that they fled because of the wogs. How are you holding up, lad?

Way to prove Trump right.

thanks for keeping up and posting, your content makes me sad but it's also very interesting and insightful... you are welcome to sleep in my basement whenever things go full end-times over there

Well I'm in a pretty safe apartment building with some pretty strict security, no getting in or out between 01:00am and 05:00am because robberies and such are at their highest at that time in my town.

And also I've got two slamlock gates on my door and loads of window guards so I'm quite safe. Even though the area I'm staying in is rife with car robberies and rapes.

Always walking with my keys in my hand between my fingers so I can at least do a bit of damage should someone try to kidnap me again.

>so I can at least do a bit of damage should someone try to kidnap me again
>should someone try to kidnap me again
>kidnap me again
>again
Fucking hell, stay strong. Hope South Africa can still be saved from these dirty niggers.

>again

Elaborate, lad

Did it feel good? How much did you like bending over to your black overlords?

My exact sentiments.

Goddamn fpbp always

>blacks finding excuses to loot and destroy

wow what an unexpected thing

Was walking a lady friend home after a rugby match one night (because fucking obviously you don't let a girl walk alone at night in Potch)

As I was walking home which was not even 100m away, a white VW Polo stopped right next to me, when a nog jumped out, grabbed me by my right arm and my right pant pocket and tried to get me into the car. Luckily I had my left arm open and managed to jab him in the gut which knocked his wind out and I bolted as soon as his grip loosened. Heard a scuffle in the car as I started running, think the driver wanted to reach for a gun but I managed to get home safely.

Needless to say I don't walk anywhere at night anymore.

Jesus, where in south africa do you live? I've heard of people being hijacked in my area, but I've never been robbed or anything before.

How do nogs roam at night and survive though? Do they not attack each other?

Potch my dude

monkeys and chimps are different species man get it right yo

underrated.

You need to apologize for hitting your Black Master. Offer your nearest living female relative to him as a whore as repayment for your sins.

Go the fuck back to plebbit you goddamn plebbitor. Are you lost?

You're living too far in their teritory, come further south. Coloureds are much nicer.

Truly a diverse utopia, god bless the UN

Well in my area there are a load of clubs and bars in one street, and there are a bunch of illegal car guards and hobos "watching" over your car and they are all on one team, so to say. Black students aren't an issue at all, mainly more bark than bite.

The main ou's you need to watch out for are guys from the township right outside potch, Ikageng.

They come into town at night, rape, murder, rob, what have you, and then disappear back into Ikageng without a trace.

>My home is a prison

>this ferret jumped into this trash can a month before i was born.
WOW
O
W

A literal shit hole.

S H I T H O L E
H
I
T
H
O
L
E

Rather be safe than sorry. I've had way too many relatives and friend injured and killed by robberies and hostage situations.

You gotta be a serious attention whore to wear some shit like that in public. Emphasis on the 'whore'.

lol, that sounds like something you read in sf or fantasy books, totally surreal

I love ferrets. Domesticated by Romans to hunt rabbits. Scientific name translates to "smelly thief" but still more trustworthy than a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

It's sad South Africa even got to that point.
A grim outlook for the rest of us.

Checked for I feel old.

How many of them dropped to their knees and begged their captors for the BBC before they died?

the fuck you cave dwelling whitebois chatting shit about?

>should someone try to kidnap me AGAIN
This is just sad.......sorry for the loss of your country.

comparing niggers to monkeys - if monkeys could be sentient enough to be outraged, they would

Fucking aye.

why aren't there any white militias already to restore peace ? It looks like the most obvious thing to do in these situations.

maybe a coalition of small/medium businesses coul allocate a portion of their capital to the funding of such armed forces/mercenaries. It can only be beneficial to the neighbourhood.

>kidnap me again

Like the designated shitting street, or the town rapist, you have just now defined how people view your country

Funny thing. Niggers flipping out, looting,stealing, etc. Normal behavior
Evil store,evil clothing ,evil racist society.
BUT
The coolest monkeys MOTHER gave zero fucks about pimping her kid out.
Why not blame her for allowing the shirt to be put on her own kid.
OR
Is it just that WE ALL agree that niggers are low IQ and too stupid to understand they are being used in a racist fashion.

Das raycisss

also, enjoy this video from 2015, probably right as the University language protests were starting to really get messy.

youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o

We don't have Militias per se, but we do have loads of private sector security. Potch for example has "Beskermingdienste" and holy fucking shit they are on the ball when it pertains to anything on or close to campus, unfortunately they can't tend to the entire town as potch is quite large.

STOP speaking LIKE this OR go back to PLEBBIT

are the security firms full of negroes though?
cause i wouldn't feel safe if even one of those subhumans were entrusted with keeping me safe

Come home white man

what would they have done to you if they had got you into the car?

>tfw arrogant dick tries to harness the power of the brown hordes by undoing the Hungarian border wall, causing Europe to sink beneath the waves, dooming the European people
>pic related

Spooky, it jumped into the trashcan a month before I bought my first BMW, are these things related ?

blacks are not very smart are they? have they never read a history book?
these fuckin negroes are asking for it
instead of letting whitey peacefully die they wake the lion and will ignite a genocide until the lest non white is still breathing

This.
Africa IS a shit hole - trust the people that live here.

fpbp the people that say Germans aren't funny are absolutely wrong!

>have they never read a history book
how new are you bozgor?

based nigger telling it how it is

nigger i've been here since 2017 i'm oldfag now

I'd either be:

a. Drugged up, kidnapped and sold as a slave to some Warlord in central africa

b. Killed and my organs would've been sold on the black market

c. Just killed for the fun of it

d. Have my homes' keys stolen, killed and all of my other possessions and sensitive documentation (ID, birth certificate and the like) stolen in the process.

ahahahahahahahaha Hans that's true

lel

What do you guys think is the state of the white racial counsciousness in South Africa ?

why are you living there are you retarded?

My bro knocked up some Saffer slut on a trip to Thailand so he's got a bastard child somewhere in Pretoria now. I assume we'll hear someday she got raped to death by niggers.

Do you have the right to carry firearms/knives around ?

weather's nice and there's this place around the corner that sells some pretty good craft beer.

Time to leave Sup Forums, Ahmed. We don't want muslims here.

What a shithole man

nigger even living in india is safer than that shithole
move right now before you're murdered

>tfw even mexico is safer than your shithole but you still refuse to move
what is even wrong with these retards
i'd move from south africa the day that terrorist mandela took power

Knives yes, but only up to a certain length is legal.

For guns you need to go through a whole lot of licensing and exams but even if you own one and use it for self defense if you are white you get fucked either way.

The court mentality is literally as follows over here:

White?
Own a gun?
Use a gun outside of hunting? (Regardless of the situation)

JAILED

Have you ever seen this movie? Or any zombie movie? They're based on your life and the future of the west, you should watch them.

>jew in charge of the sweatshop-produced clothing line decided to racebait blacks
>blacks behave exactly as you know they would, they chimp out and wreck stores
>blame white people for being racist and how racist nazi white people need to struggle harder to embrace diversity

nice plan, rabbi, never seen you pull that one before. truly you ARE the coolest monkey in the jungle.

This is getting ridiculous. Are normies not seeing this?

Please man I understand having bar in you house's windows,but needing 2 slam locks is fucking sad as fuck, fearing thieves and rape ,and a curfew is just sad.

If he fear kidnapping he should avoid being on the street

I consider zombie films extensive documentation for future generations to not make the same mistakes as SA and Rhodesia.

i literally don't lock my door most of the time

They came from settlers who bled for every inch of land the whites own. If they run they shit on what they did for them.

this is going too far, now disney is joining the hate

Fpbp

no they life to pass on the thing that actually matters
the genes
if you have good genes any land is hospitable
if you have shit genes even the best land is bound to kill you
just look at africa
if whites completely colonized it we'd be ayys at this point

thanks for inventing MacDonalds

no problem

>swaziland
>no swastika flag
waste

thanks for consuming it 4 times more than you should thus getting fat and making me more money

you're a good man with a steel resolve

H&M are degenerate trash nigger lovers, so the irony of this new anti H&M push is priceless.

I hope they lose thousands/millions of dollars.

But for reals though, in regards to your question about why I don't emigrate. here's a list:

-The Rand is fucked in the face, so moving overseas is at least 3x more expensive than it should be.

-I don't know if you guys have the same feeling in Macdonalds, but I just have this intense feeling of pride and heritage connected to my country. Because man you have not seen true beauty until you went on a hike deep into the KwaZulu rainforest, let me tell you.

And also my ancestors did not fucking fight off both the Zulus and the British redcoats at the same time for the right to stay in SA for nothing.

>kidnap me again.
Jesus Christ user, stay safe.

>kidnapped again
>said without any irony as if this is normal
What a shithole

>Rand
i don't know what this is
> don't know if you guys have the same feeling in Macdonalds, but I just have this intense feeling of pride and heritage connected to my country
your country is the home of your people
not the land which your people inhabit
and your ancestors didn't fight just for the land
they fought for their children to live good and prosperous lives
pissing away your life because you hold sentiment towards dirt that has been changed long ago is pissing on their graves