CARTDRIVER THEORY CONFIRMED

>CARTDRIVER THEORY CONFIRMED
>CARTDRIVER THEORY CONFIRMED dailymotion.com/video/x5kam98

Non-believers BTFO

>there were actually people who did not believe that Lelouch was the cart driver

I always believed he was the cart driver

Oh wow what a surprise

Are you fucking kidding me
They fucking shoehorned this in the milk the franchise after seeing the theory online god dammit

What happened to the horses?

>after seeing the theory online
Shut the fuck up, you stupid faggot, it is so god damn obvious Lelouch is the cart driver in R2, you'd have to be a retard to think it wasn't what the studio intended, almost a decade ago.

Wow the same trailer we saw months ago, looks like retards are already making good on their promise to spam threads in order to "recreate the hype seen in old screencaps".

Reminder that Gawain is the best

What do you think the plot will be now? Im hoping it will focus on the power vaccum following the fall of the Britannian empire

Lulu and cc ate them. They have to survive somehow, right?

It must have been a joke on their site. No way they were serious.

I wonder why Suzaku isn't in the Zero costume when public

oh come on that's obvious as shit i mean what the fuck was the point of showing half the face of the "cart driver" if it wasn't Lelouch? you just don't give a zoomed in shot of a fucking literal who in the finale

>They fucking shoehorned this in the milk the franchise after seeing the theory online god dammit
They already planned it when pic related was printed.

>all those returning characters
I was happy to see them live at the end, please don't kill them off I swear to god.

I can't bear seeing them die after all these years. Lelouch you fucking maniac.

where's Cornelia? is she gonna bump with lelouch and cc on their road to finding more about the geass?

Apparently it isn't obvious enough for some melon heads.

GUREN HAS THE DRILL ATTACHMENT

The absolute madmen, I can't wait for this to be in a SRW with TTGL.

>brown and white dog
That's Horo and Lawrence's kid, isn't it?

Is the one made the theory even alive ?
Just imagine how glad that faggot is.

>Is the one made the theory even alive ?
It was heavily implied
I'm sure anyone who watched Code Geass and wasn't autistic "made the theory" even if they didn't believe it was true

Imagine how akward that would be

No, he's asking if the poster who first came up with the cart driver theory is alive. Answer: probably. He might not care anymore though.

>the poster who first came up with the cart driver theory
my point was that thousands of different people had the theory before it was even posted

Who cares? What's happening to my nigga Orange?

this is the same trailer we saw 6 months ago but not a camrip

She's guaranteed to get more screentime in the movies

Oh, I get that now. I must have read that differently somehow.

Old news.

He gets taken out ASAP because he has his geass canceler

>Ougi is still alive and happy

I watched the series pretty recently, even I believed he was the cart driver
shall we hold the non believers hands?

So C.C waa with ledouch the entire time?

The cart scene is new in the PV I believe.
Also this is much better quality than what we had before.

I wonder what they got up to?

A lot of cuddling??? (in a pure way of course).

Lelouch is Christian? I pegged him for an Atheist.

Family making

Wow. I did not believe much in it because I thought CG was never gonna have a sequel. But this is great.

It kind of makes me anxious though. CG was so great in both of its seasons that one can't help but be worried about a sequel. Let's hope that they have some great ideas this time too, and not just undermine the franchise with mediocrity.

Sunrise running low on shekels after Gundam failures

>the cart scene
???????????

This is the same trailer as 6 months ago.

Hopefully R3 will fix that.

Lots of sex.

Oh I saw an edited version of it I think. They removed all of the text and a few of the scenes.

>no C.C. in trailer
what's the point

>December 25, 2016 1:49pm EST (12/25/16)

>Recently, an Anniversary of a Miracle - Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion event at the Maihama Amphitheater in Chiba celebrated the 10th anniversary of Geass' October 5, 2006 debut. This revealed plans for a three movie Comprehensive Theatrical Version, debuting in January 2017 with re-recorded dialog and new cuts of animation and a “Code Geass Lelouch of the Resurrection” anime set several years after Zero Requiem, which director Goro Taniguchi says stars a Lelouch who is alive and not an alternate version. Whether this will be a TV anime or movie has not been announced.

Thanks for the reminder though, FUNimation.

>Ougi is still alive

The fuck is up with this? I remember Ougi was a good guy.

She's on the front camel I think. Hair looks green up close.

he was a good guy, just shit at it

Meme magic is alive and well.

PRAISE L E L O U C H

Imagine how good season 3 would have been if it took place decades after the events of R2.

He sold out and because of some indian he took advantage of when she lost her memory

it'd be about the same, only with C.C. complaining about Ruru's beard

ls OP trolling? I don't see any carts in that video.

>Lelouch of the Resurrection
>H-He's not dead, he was the Curt Driver!

How can you resurrect if you did not die when you are killed?

He doesn't age though so he wouldn't grow a beard.

Would he even be able to grow a beard? Having an immortal Code freezes all aspects of the aging process doesn't it?

fuck I forgot

>Suzaku too old to spin
>Ohgi is dead
> Curmudgeon Tamaki

I could dig that.

>How can you resurrect if you did not die when you are killed?
He did die when he got stabbed, and then the code brought him back.
Just like Charles' code brought him back after Lelouch shot him.
Or how C2's code brought her back after the nun killed her.

You're assuming he has a Code. The end of the trailer shows his Geass, so that means he might not have a Code.

The title is Lelouch of the Resurrection, he may be resurrected through some means at some point in the show. The show might start with him still dead. The cart scene and Lelouch having a Code are all speculation, he could be alive by completely different means or brought back to life by completely different means.

He was the Rossiu of CG.

the only part of Code Gayass I vividly remember is CC's despaired face after Suzaku fucked up the world's largest pizza at the fair

You only lose your Geass if you take the Code of the immortal who granted you your Geass. Lelouch didn't. He has Charles's/V.V.'s Code. This allows him to keep the Geass C.C. gave him.

Thus achieving Code Geass.

When did they state that one could have both?

That's just cool jewelry in Japan.

The obviously implied explanation where he has CCs geass and Charles Code, or the "who the fuck knows we made this shit up" asspull explanation.

I wonder which they will go with.

is this some kind of joke ? i saw the trailer few months back and there no scene for the cart driver

YES

Where did it state that you couldn't?
The reason you lose your geass normally is because the geass comes from the person who has the code and gave it to you, so when you kill them to take the code you lose it.
CC is still alive. There's no reason for Lelouch to lose his geass.

I would have done the same thing though...?

>Same PV as last year
Did you just get out of jail or something, OP?

At least Simon punched his face and they made peace with each other.

Why Ougi still alive ? please just kill this faggot

>Hand drawn mecha
Fuck yes.

After Akito they must have realized if they can't really get that Code Geass cash unless they bring all the memorable characters back exactly as they were.

That one scene of Kallen cooking food for no reason also makes me think they'll try to force Ashford Academy/occasional SOL episodes into this even if they have to use an even more convoluted reason than the one they used in R2.

Cornelia is so fucking hot. I love her fat cow tits and her dominant attitude!

I can assume that Kallen's cooking food for the sake of it being et

Okay so who else is getting Pizza Hut, snuggling up in a blanket and then watching this? I'm genuinely excited for this glorious trainwreck.

The ressurection isn't referring to lelouch.
It's referring ing to either the resurrection of Zero or the rebellion.

>That one scene of Kallen cooking food for no reason also makes me think they'll try to force Ashford Academy/occasional SOL episodes into this even if they have to use an even more convoluted reason than the one they used in R2.

Of course. They even shoved the Ashford crew into the PV.

What kind of parents would they be?
I doubt It's possible for him to be atheist since he spoke with God

>"Good to see you back to life, Lelouch"
>"Now be a high school student again for a few episodes while we get this plot going"
I don't even know if I would like this or not. After R2 I have no idea if this should be enjoyed straight on in an ironic, B movie mentality of "so bad it's good"

shouldn't be allowed
I will for every episode If possible

this is fucking stupid

I would like it, cuz i know It wouldn't take itself seriously

>CARTDRIVER THEORY CONFIRMED
>Literally nothing of the sort in the trailer

This is a stupid reaching theory. While it's possible they could try to justify it like this. I find it highly unlikely they ever thought of doing so when it first came out 10 years ago.

Kallen cooking could be okay. I think that's mostly there to show she still is around doing things in life and not quite dealing with anything big at the moment. Meaning she has to get in the Gurren later on.

He might actually look too old to do something like this. It's been a few years so he is likely 20 to 21 now. His face is also very well known so it would be hard as all fuck to do this unless he is wearing a disguise of some sort.

Damn, I need a pizza right now.

He is too recognizable, but he stopped againg

>Where did it state that you couldn't?
And this is why every fucking theory spouted here is bullshit.