Be right wing jew

>be right wing jew
>hated by left wing whites for being an evil white racist colonizer of poor innocent brown people
>hated by right wing whites for being an evil leftist non-white advocate of evil brown people

well hey at least you are jewish which means you will be more successful and rich than 99% of people here on Sup Forums

I don't hate you user
I hate globalists

LARP confirmed. Op is DDR champion: adam lanza

>be right wing goy
>hated by left wing jews for being a filthy goy
>hated by right wing jews for being a filthy goy

I do have a high IQ but chronic disorder from depression that is caused by the abysmal moral state of western civilization gives me no motivation to do anything
a billion dollars cant make me happy if all around me are whores, faggots, racemixing filth, and other gutter trash
I'll be happy only when they are deleted from this world totally
good meme

definitely more successful than you, looser

just stop undermining white countries. It's that easy.

Your solution is so fucking easy, you lazy kike.
1. Act in the interests of the white race. Period.
2. Renounce kikery, and never engage in it. Ever. No NAACP membership. No NBA season tickets. No purchasing degenerate art from the local faggot-owned gallery. None of that typical Jew shit. Just be a white man.

If you are ever having doubts as to whether an action is or isn’t Kikery, come here and ask.

Your first challenge-ACCEPT CHRIST AS MESHIACH AND LORD.

3. Finally, user, kill the Jew in your blood. Never let him see the light of day. If you have kids, scrutinize them for kikery and root it out the second you see it. Daughter comes home with feminist books? Pull her ass out of school or disown her. Kikery is a dangerous disease and must be destroyed ruthlessly.

Same here.

People who want a white ethnostate shouldn't go against the Jews. The Jews want to live peacefully as much as you do. When you get rid of the Jews, there will be a Jew among you who gets to make the profit and them you will try to get rid of him - which in turn makes you a freedom hating communist.

The Jews are visionaries who innovate, create and take risks. There is a reason Jews are dominating every lucrative industry in the world - they are simply better. There is no reason to wewuz about we did this and we did that when the Jews were simply there first thanks to their superior mental capacities. Simply meritocracy as Trump would put it.

The Jews will come with an even harsher revenge for attempts to diminish our accomplishments and it would simply hurt us to do so. Don't try it. Let's get rid of the niggers and Muslims and we'll be all set.

>The Jews want to live peacefully as much as you do.

A race of ppl that had to be forcibly removed from almost 100 countries.

Wtf did I just read? Are you fucking retarded?

Success breeds jealousy as they say.

I was hated in school because I was the best by far in every class. I guess the students who looked retarded compared to me also wanted me to be forcibly removed, but you have to understand this would never be the wish of the teacher, the principal or the whole nation. They would, given the choice, put to sleep the 32 retards before the 1 talented Jew.

>There is a reason Jews are dominating every lucrative industry in the world - they are simply better.

The reason is Jews are allowed to collude along ethnic lines whilst they make it impossible for whites to do the same.

They do this by pushing cultural marxism.

Not that I have to explain that to you JIDF fucks, but there’s an off chance that a normie may see your garbage.

Gtfo /pol. The whole fact that you’re here when you aren’t wanted is a great example of typical jewish neuroticism.

Sage for disinfo.

There are more whites with > 130 iqs than there are jews on this Earth.

What’s you point? If IQ was the sole determinant of Jewish dominance then that wouldn’t work. There’s an overwhelming number of smarter white people.

If it was just IQ, then Jews would be completely crowded out.

Anyone reading your posts can see the psychotic “we’re just chosen ppl goyim” attitude.

It’s a repugnant attitude.

>good meme
fuck off jew, you know that the majority of your social circles are jews.

The vast majority of jews are successful in branches like education, law, finance, media, research and other services. Most of these depend directly or indirectly on the government and the laws it imposes on its citizens. Anyway it's clear to everyone that you believe this to be 'natural' success, which means you think the jews are truly the chosen people and everyone else is just jelly.

Indeed

It astonishes me to see that the jews sincerely believe that everyone “just hates them for no reason”.

There are other competitive ethnic minorities that succeed in Western countries that succeed in equal numbers to jews. Whites don’t hate them nearly as muh.

By these jew arguments, there should’ve been a sikh holocaust a long time ago.

Inb4 based muds, they all have to go and I’m not saying ppl don’t hate them as well.

I’m making the point that the jews are doing something in addition to “just being extremely successful” to inspire such hatred towards them.

“I’ve been broken up with by 99 guys, they just hate me. I’m not the problem”

That’s how you sound retard. Fucking taysacs riddled, inbred ashkenazism.

I think the main problem is that jews believe scheming for power is also par for the course, part of this 'natural' success. Not only jews believe this of course, every democrat does. But if the government comes up with a 'democratic' law that requires all children 10-16 to read marx, then being a successful marxist professor is perhaps not very impressive. Similarly if your government encourages private usury to the point where all its spending is borrowed fiat with fixed interests, then maybe it's not very impressive to be a bank manager. Having a PhD in equality studies and finding jobs at companies because the gov demands diversity officers is not natural, etc.

Stop being an idiot and use the fact that you are a jew to your advantage to shit on leftards. Anytime you can use the 6 gorillion argument to silence them.

Don't you get it? Even though it's inconvenient, it's simply way more convenient to make products and pitch them in the modern diverse world. In other words, it's easier for people with brains to make money. That includes white people. The natsoc fantasy is in itself veiled communism - the smarter, the stronger, the bolder will be trampled in favor of a fake brotherhood with retarded trash. This is when you get things like mafia and retarded laws like the alcohol ban. The modern world is not so bad. The past was left behind, because it's exactly that - the past. There is no reason to replicate our failures over and over again.

What in the fuck are you talking about mate. How does any of this mean that 'success' is natural in our modern diverse world?

It means there is a big, receptive market for products instead of a gay white brotherhood with a boss who takes all the profits while the plebs wallow in poverty and slavery.

We are freer than we have ever been - the smart ones anyway. Even though the society is itching to turn it back and let the retards run the show.

You're waxing poetically over how much better things are now instead of the past, and you're doing it in a completely textbook "WE WUZ OPPRESSED" way. Who is talking about natsocs here? We are not free'er than we have ever been you fucking liar, the government controls all industries and taxes us at record rates. I'll ask you again: how is having a PhD in marxist studies and bossing companies around as an HR diversity officer 'success'? You are just bitching about nazis while pretending to make an observation about our economy. SO JEWISH.

You are moving the goalposts.

Jews have excelled in every imaginable scientifical field and every social field. Which race has the most Nobel prizes again? Which ethnicity was Einstein? Was the theory of relativity handed to him by the international Jewry? Don't be a bonehead.

There is not much left to do in this world besides the arts and sports. I'll give that to you (but also niggers). Art people and sports apes can drive in a good profit.

So your style of argument is to just keep repeating the same stuff you've been saying and accusing me of derailing. You probably love to hear yourself talk. Jews are very smart, but without a system that rewards smartness you also get the shrewd and scheming ones. Third time's the charm: how is filling a position DEMANDED BY LAW AND FORCE a measure of success? People have a problem with jews rigging the system, not with their capacity for greatness. You're still insisting that you're arguing against jealous people. You do that often?

I'll just sum it up like this - the system exists for you as much as it does for me. Not every Jew has it easy you know. But they tend to find their way out more often than going the way of self-pity and self-destruction.

You are so biased it's actually kind of funny. Me and my jewish friend have the same chances in this system, sure, except whenever people in charge favor jews. But that just means whites are too stupid to favor their own, right? That's why they're in charge. Also if I pay off government officials to enact laws that favor my friends, what kind of success does that give them?
>going the way of self-pity and self-destruction.
This is the most jewish thing ever my guy. They are insecure and weak, that's why they can be vicious. But whatever you are still arguing against the mythical insecure jealous nazi who can't accept that jews are superior creatures, and you're not listening to anything I say. So tiring.

Would you stop embarrassing yourself? You’re using reason with either a LARPing fake Jew or a real Jew. Either way, waste of time.

How about you mind your own goddamn business you dumb burger?