The Germans later offered to exchange Yakov(son of Stalin) for Field Marshall Fredrich von Paulus captured by the...

>The Germans later offered to exchange Yakov(son of Stalin) for Field Marshall Fredrich von Paulus captured by the Soviets Stalingrad but Stalin turned the offer down, allegedly saying, "I will not trade a Marshal for a Lieutenant."
name more based person.
prototype u can't.

I respect Stalin with all my heart.

Chad

>being so communist that you don't even value your own family
fucking based am i rite?

>positions are handed out based on party loyalty
>still useless son
very based

you are a nazi, you cant understand the deeps of russian soul. so dont even try

Truly a man of steel.

>based
He hated his family. Laughed when his son tried to kill himself and also killed his daughters husband.
10/10 would golodomor again
-NKVD

Fake and gay, he said he had no son. He left him to die.

the offer and the answer not a fake , u can even find it on wiki. i bet even an american can do this.

Only good commies are dead commies.

He didn't. He was just a harsh man. Later he admited to Mikoyan (or Kaganovich, don't remember) it hurt him a lot, but that he couldn't put his son above all others.
He loved his daughter though, he was just mad she was dating a Jew, and he told her to find some Russian man.

No, you're right, I really can't understand a people so primitive and inferior that they do not even take care of their own.

>hurt him a lot
Kek.No.
-On his sons first suicide attempt.
''He missed his heart and hit his lung instead; while his stepmother Alliluyeva tended to his wound and called the doctor, his father is quoted as saying, "He can't even shoot straight".''

You can't understand dedication to a cause?
I'm not even defending Stalin, he was a paranoid murderer. But still a fascinating person.

damn, i lost.
didnt know this "He can't even shoot straight" thing. truly based.

If it's part of your cause to destroy that which you should fight for, your cause isn't worth shit.

I noticed you a long ago you red.

Considering Stalin's love of rewriting history, I'm skeptical.

To clarify, the offer was real. The answer in your OP isn't; Stalin said he had no son. He snubbed him for letting himself be captured.

He did nothing wrong

was stalin a churka?

He hated his own family. This situation is only illustrating how you should keep a good face in a bad game.

His political moves killed every 4th of your country, mate.

Consider the game of 4d chess. There could be more reasons than we even know as to why he refused, perhaps over issues of intelligence.

It's maybe fucked up to do such a thing but war is fucked up & Russia won.

It's a war, win 1st

>the only thing we know for sure is that Stalin probably had good reasons.
>god works in mysterious ways.

>1 churka georgian managed to EXTERMINATE 60 million russian lives in the span of 15 years
>managed to kill Jewish superiors too

Stalin also said: ”You have millions of my sons, you will either free all or none.” Either he really hated his son or really loved russians.

Stalin was a son of georgian priest and wasn't russian. Russians are the nation of alcoholics and sluts. I assure you guys as Russian.

only honorable power of the time was Germany.