Lardass

Will he remarry?

he'll die soon, so whateva

the surgery added a good 5 years to his life.

He will remarry while you cry in your ice cream about how you can't find someone girlfriend.

His ex wife tried to keep him big, so now in the likelyhood that he'll lose weight, he'll likely get a new gf.
[spoiler]But his new gf will have a son[/spoiler]

He’ll probably die before he can.

why did she agree to marry him? she's a hot piece of ass.

wow that's a first, i've never seen a picture of him standing up under his own strength

She's a "feeder" she got off on making him as fat as he was and now that hes had the surgery and is down like 70lbs she's drying up like the Sahara

MILKERS

Not so fast. He's not that rich anymore after his coal burner wife get's her share of the fat man's wealth.
Maybe he'll buy a cheap tai wife to wash him where he can't reach and carry bags up the stairs.

This

He shouldn't.
If you remarry after a divorce, you're committing adultery.

what kind of sick fetish is that?

The worst kind, its based in dominance and dependency by crippling the significant other and forcing them to rely on you for even the simplest of tasks.

Is that Big Red?

Money

DAILY REMINDER THAT BOOGIE1488 DEADLIFTS AND SQUATS MORE THAN YOU!

>If you remarry after a divorce, you're committing adultery.
It depends why they divorced. If she cheated on him then he won't be living in sin. Unless you believe in that Catholic nonsense, then pic related is for you.

>look like a whale
>"but...but... i can deadlift...and..."
why even bother?

>soyboy doesn't want to be a bloatlord
you're not going to make it

He's beating weeb chicks off left right and stick with a shitty stick for some reason

sauce me up

Is that boogies ex wife?

Can't wait for this alt right misogynist and paul logan apologist to die alone.

No fucking way in hell

Nobody cares DemonCrat.