A 28-year-old man has been arrested in Northern California on suspicion of fatally shooting his mother...

>A 28-year-old man has been arrested in Northern California on suspicion of fatally shooting his mother, whom authorities said he blamed for breaking his video-game headset.

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/13/video-gamer-28-kills-mom-after-blaming-her-for-broken-headset-police-say.html

kek

I've broken more headsets than I can count what a soygoy raging on hormones.

>Police say Nicholson argued with his mother, broke his video game headset, then blamed her.

>He then allegedly grabbed a gun, fired two shots into a wall, then shot his mother before his 81-year-old father wrestled away the weapon.

The man child epidemic is becoming violent

I guess this all could have been avoided had this man's mother not broken his video game headset.

Is this his future?

>81-year-old father wrestled away the weapon.
Holy shit. His father was 53 when he was born.

This is totally the parents fault. They should have kicked this manchild out a long time ago.

kek

>muh guns
>muh amendments
mutt.jpg

>then shot his mother before his 81-year-old father wrestled away the weapon.
For a second I was wondering how a fossilized grandpa can pull it off then I remembered how soy makes people mallow,soft and weak

Betcha the old fart still has more T than the soybug

>eu flag calling someone a mutt
Calling the kettle black it's Kalergi's fault for everything.

>video-gamer-28
Kek

rogue bugman

That’s not a man, that’s a jew

Is this the endgame of all those tendie stories?

Teach soyboys not to kill their mothers

you can expect a lot of boomers to die in the near future from rage induced violence, this is only the beginning.

what kind of headphones were these? Like 40 dollar shit that you buy at wallmart? Like thats the end of the fucking world buy a new pair.

And why the fuck did this guy have a gun. Gonna fight the le /racewar.

Imagine being a "real man" gonna fight le epic race war against da evil Joos. And you have to beg mommy for new headphones.

This guy was a fucking child. Is this this the ultimate /pol troll?

Oh boy the liberals with nothing in their lives are waking up.

Pol convinced him to no fap.... raising his test to normal levels. Lol.

What's going to happen to this guy as a matricidal asshole in a Californian prison full of 'muh mommy' spics?

If only he killed himself too. what a waste of a perfect oportunity. now the tax payer will feed him

>father is 81
>kid is 28
>had a kid at 53
Found the problem. At that age you cannot properly raise a kid. You can't play catch with him or roughhouse or teach him to hunt. No wonder it's a soyboy--probably put on a TV or a gameboy as a kid and left in a room forgotten because the parents were too old to do more than sit on their asses all day.

But the real problem is that vidya are as addicting as drugs, and affect predominantly white and asian men, turning them to soyboy vegetarians. Vidya must be regulated, and vidya rehab camps opened. An entire generation of worthless gaymers who will never breed or be a productive member of society.

There are no Japanese on Sup Forums.

Word.

Fucking headsets are the most fragile shit I've ever owned. Can't count how many of those I've had to replace. If one works for more than a year it's a miracle. He should've directed his anger at the incompetent idiots that manufacture them.

soyboy revolution when?

Kek

peak soyboy

Dont break my headset and there's no problem.

lol'd

>tfw your father was 52 when you were born

Soy uprising

this, desu~~

Ashkenazi dimensia

Justified. She violated the NAP.

Think about this, this cuck is so weak his 81 year father can take a gun away from him. What a horrible human being... this is our future with Jews in charge

Holy shit this would make a good The Thing parady at the end

the soy levels in that pic are too damn much

>He then allegedly grabbed a gun, fired two shots into a wall, then shot his mother before his 81-year-old father wrestled away the weapon.
>before his 81-year-old father wrestled away the weapon
How can you be this weak?

It's not idiocy, they are designed to break so you have to replace them, planned obsolescence or whatever it's called.

The cops probably beat him after telling him 10 times to close his mouth so they can get a mugshot

Switch the switch with his big fat black cock and it' s perfect.

How the fuck do you lose a tug of war with an 81 year old man?
Atleast his mom finally made him move out of the house.

typical Sup Forums user.

>living in fear of inanimate objects
>living in a country that doesn’t believe in proper self defense

>the fucking amiibo collection
>the koolaid man
>not even playing real D&D
>the walls have more product placement than a Nascar.

Yeesh

looks like the jewish weed lmao actor

That's gonna cost him all his Good Boy Points

the gun jammed when he tried to shoot his dad then he ran away

Marijuana strikes again. Bless you Jeff Sessions for trying to remove this scourge.

>argued with his mother, broke his video game headset, then blamed her.
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!