Hey Sup Forums, how much do you hate kekistan/kekistanis and why?

Hey Sup Forums, how much do you hate kekistan/kekistanis and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pYS9fLucyt8
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZPSnkQWs6o
youtube.com/watch?v=VoNGrW8aMRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Any criticism yoz have of Kekistan and its proud peoe is an EMOTIONAL ARGUMENT,not an intellectual one.
The Liberalist movement will purge all enemies of Sargon of Boarkkad

unDERSTANDAble haᵥₑ ₐ ₙᵢcₑ daY

I hate them as much as i hate kikes.

i don't think about them at all

They're babby's first step away from pure liberalism and a typically american phenomenon. Still more correct than nazbols though. How much do you hate your internationalist brothers? Not so much I'm guessing?

mehh i dont. i find their trolling funny sometimes.

Only correct answer. And checked.

Yeah that makes sense, but nazbols and commies are indistinguishable in that compass. Commies don't believe in nations but their solution is a global dictatorship, so I guess they're even more authoritarian than nazbols. Either way I'm sure you view them as slightly misguided brothers. Btw what's the main point of disagreement? From my perspective it seems the nazbol thinks their cattle is slightly less fungible, and the forced education might do well to retain some nationalism (for the plebs of course).

Well, the main difference is the "nationalist" part. Nazbols understand that different nationalities, races don't mix well together, so to create a world-wide state you'd have to brainwash everyone or kill most of the other ethnicities. I, personally, believe that the best option is a confederation, where each state is based on the ethnical territories. Only reason to have it united in a confederation is to speed up the destruction of (((capitalist))) countries.

Well, of course, there is also the liberal leftists which are pretty much believing that all people are always good and that if we start an anarchy all problems will go away. Bunch of bullshit, if you ask me.

This makes sense, but nazbols still believe that nazbolism is applicable to any nation. Commies don't see a problem with brainwashing everyone because they think the nationalism and ethnicities are themselves product of brainwashing. You want to destroy the capitalist countries, all of them, and even without the goal of a global federation afterwards (of pure democracy), this is a global revolution. The question is always: what are you going to do when some nation says no to your system? Write books about how violent revolution is inevitable based on a materialistic analysis of societal forces? Hmm.

don't really hate you, you're just destined to fail.
youtu.be/pYS9fLucyt8

>checked
Nothing more to say. This is the only right response.

I genuinely worshipped the Kek and the power of meme magic until these kekistani faggots killed the spirit of Kek with their unironically ironic faggotry. These unenlightened numales had no idea the power we were dealing with.

>alt-left
no different than libcommies and other marxist faggots like you

cringey larping autists, radical centrists, BASED nonwhites, etc. pushed by fat liberal degenerates like Stepfather of Akkad and Jeff Holiday.

POL is a kekistani board. Praise kek.

We are all proud civic nationalist. The Natsoc thing is just larp, the left and the sjws are the real nazis.

We also love Israel and the Jews because they are based and kebab removers.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZPSnkQWs6o

i dont give a fuck, Pepe is Pepe

One simple design change that could've prevented the hostile takeover

When a nation says no we fight, violent revolution won't appear by itself, someone has to start it.

You are a fucking meme larp.

>someone has to start it.
Yeah and those someones are probably going to be from another nation, because your nazbol theory is not actually intended for specific nations. They way this is started is by getting a bunch of communist agitators to start writing about the evils of capitalism, the divine justness of violent revolution, and the massive perks that come from smashing these capitalist systems. Look I'm no fan of capitalism but I'm not buying the idea that nazbols are somehow moderate commies. I mean, part of their platform was that "anti-Bolshevism" should be stopped, as well as anti-semitism and the like. Kind of suspect at least, no? Your theories are still marxist at the end of the day, which means they are supposed to rely only on materialisic analysis. So where does this nationalism come from, if not the mystical nature of people? If nazbol is the future then there is no sin or shame in me going across the border and starting a revolution there.

It was fun for a while but started to become lame when it reached Facebook and YouTube. Really when we look back in a few years we can blame kekistan for the influx of shills and normies to this board. Sup Forums was always 4chans most popular board and Sup Forums was just a containment board for larping nazis, commies and ancaps, but kekistan changed that. Kekistan made it popular to be on the board and somehow boomers and new fags really liked it but refused to adapt to the culture of the board thus changing it forever.

>2016 Sup Forums gets attention due to the trump meme
>2016 normies flood the board
>2017 HWNDU causes even more civic nationalists, new fags and boomers to shit up the board
>Sup Forums is starting to become recognized as the sleeping power that it is
>2018 soros and shareblue come into the scene and justfuckmyshitupfam.jpg

Even pools closed didn't effect this board this much and thats what got me to start browsing here.

It was funny at first but then people like Sargon twisted it and made it cringey.

Pepe is immune to everything fagetss

No...
This isn't real...
THIS ISN'T REAL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

youtube.com/watch?v=VoNGrW8aMRs

Breivik did nothing wrong.