Why did Naruto take such a nose dive?

Remember watching Naruto learning how to do the Rasengan and thinking "Wow, this reflects how people go through challenges in real life." You couldn't help but feel for Naruto because despite the fact that was a loner his entire life that everyone hated, he still had the inner spirit to try his best no matter what.
Remember during that entire sequence seeing the funny interactions with Jiraiya and loving how cool and genuine he was as a character.
And everything was paced perfectly as Naruto went through the water balloon, rubber ball and the air balloon, eventually leading up to the sequence where Naruto finally does the Rasengan correctly while protecting Tsunade. It was an epic moment of victory that just made chills go down your back.

Contrast that with lets say the pain arc. Where we have this ultimate evil disaster inducing super powerful enemy that just strolls into Konoha and kills everyone there by literally smooshing the entire city with an invisible gravitational force. The whole time you're just thinking "What the fuck happened to the sense of logic and charm that all the abilities in this show had." Then Naruto shows up and beats Pain through a massive flashy senseless power rangers/Godzilla sequence. This is followed by Naruto talking to pain and convincing him that he was wrong all along (because its that easy to convince an ultimate evil who just killed thousands that he was wrong). This is then followed by pain resurrecting every single person he killed during this sequence, reducing the value of death to nothing and killing any sense of tension the show might had.

Why did Naruto take such a fucking nosedive? I mean it isn't that hard to see why what happened is retarded and yet Masashi Kishimoto still somehow thought it was a good idea to write it in?

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard spammer.

You ok bud?

Fuck off Narutard

>complaining about one of the most Kino moments of Naruto
Pain arc was pure Kino the only bad thing about it was the end and what came after took a nose dive in quality.

Fuck off you Naretard shit.

Fuck off back to with your kinoshit, Narutard

>implying he knows what kino means

yeah i stopped watching when Jiraiya died and it was COMPLETELY POINTLESS.

You just dont do that, having a fight that lasts a couple episodes, have the hero almost beat the villain but ultimately paying with his life then show how the villain didnt even take damage and nothing came out of it. The least you do is have the villain be injured so the hero's friends can beat him later valuing his sacrifice and strength.

A-actually he was able to pass on the secret message by burning it on that old frog's back. S-so it wasn't completely pointless.

You have a point that og naruto has better writing character development and shit felt way more intense like when the chunin exams had child soldiers borderline killing each other with the excuse of education

However I don't have a problem with shippuden as the dbz of the series. The part of shippuden where they are individually hunt down akatsuki members is actually pretty dope even if it is op compared to og. Its once pain dies the show goes to shit especially and I mean ESPECIALLY the war

It was never good.

>what are cruel deaths
That's not anything new. Jiraya's death was one of the best written parts in Naruto and genuinely good in my opinion save for some fuckups.

>The least you do is have the villain be injured

How? Jiraiya was literally fighting Nagato's meat puppets. Even if he destroyed them all. Nagato would have just found some new corpses, maybe even his, and made them the new puppets. Against an opponent like Nagato, unless you get to the real body and pummel the shit out of it, there's no such thing as having the villain be injured.

Relative to the final 200 episodes, the first 200 episodes were amazing.

It's not that binary. Each part had higher and lower points. It's a constant low after the Kage summit, though.

>kill off Jiraiya
>almost kill off Might Guy
>kill off Neji
What the actual fuck

>a TV show for kids injects more episodes and plot arcs revolving around being a good person and redeeming oneself and not killing everyone in the midst of increasing terror attacks worldwide
>this is surprising for some people.

What the fuck do you mean user?
Having everyone be resurrected is completely bullshit storytelling.

Naruto went from a self insert of someone who tries hard despite screwing up to being the Jesus Christ who converts every Villain.

Then to make things worse everything became full of homoromantic tensions between naruto and sasuke.
All talk of naruto having lots of hard work to solve shit in his life went down the toilet when everything sovled because he was the "predistinated child"

Basically different show with same looking characters.

>Masashi Kishimoto still somehow thought it was a good idea to write it in?
Money.

Yeah I dropped Naruto after two episodes of shippuden so I didn't really get to whatever your second example is

sounds like I made the right call though