Explain This!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxonomy_(biology)#History
youtu.be/uyfRYO_ul_8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=9xfWevkR2iI
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Bible is a book of moral lessons rather than a literal interpretation of events.

Anyone who interprets the Bible literally is a fucking retard.

Explain This!

sbbp
Also saged

Or an average American protestant. But I guess that's the same thing

They has cozy boat full of fluffy warm creatures dude. Who would think about eating man?

>protestant
yeah a retard

there aren't 50,000 types of animals. the bible didn't say "species" of animal, and no one back in those days was autistic enough to divide animals into tens of thousands of identical sub-species like now. the bible meant for example 2 wolves, not 2 of every single type of wolf.

and also noah's flood was not a global flood. the word used for earth in it is "erets" which is a hebrew word that can mean the world or just a local geographical area(e.g, the land of eden, etc.). the flood only happened in mesopotamia, and only animals native to mesopotamia were saved. the rest of the world was unflooded.

and indeed scientists have proven there was a massive flood in mesopotamia that spawned all these flood stories.

Maybe the ancient humans were very advanced and they had genetic embryos of all the animals and insects and the ark is just a metafore?

noah's ark only needed two of every animal in the immediate region, which was the extent of their 'world'

it was a local flood

God probably shrunk them down retard.

Sven watched too much ancient aliens again.

Source?

also no one knows how large a cubit actually is

>believes in evolution

Sad.

source on what? the classification of species? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxonomy_(biology)#History
>While some descriptions of taxonomic history attempt to date taxonomy to ancient civilizations, a truly scientific attempt to classify organisms did not occur until the 18th century.
Until relatively very recently, a wolf was a wolf. The Bible says every KIND of animal, and makes no reference to the then non-existent concept of "species".

As for it being a local flood, just look up the meaning of the Hebrew word "erets" and its usage in the Bible. It's more often used to refer countries or regions, such as the "erets" of Israel.

>Provisions for 1 year
>50k animals + 2m insects at the start
>2k animals + 200 insects one year later
Make your guesses

They didn't take that one on board.

That's why they're dead.

Simple, the one on the right is fiction.

Maybe Aesops fables are real and foxes can talk

And then explain this:

>just over 1 million species in biblical times.
>8.7 billion known species today.
>evolution doesn't exist.

He took every KIND of animal. Not every species. Plus he only had to last a year so to save space he could easily take baby animals.
I bet you think the entire universe existed in a space smaller than we can see and exploded out for no reason to more than we can observe in a trillionth of a second....despite time not existing before the big bang.
You are the retard.

Who drew this and why is he blue and why is she yellow

>He took every KIND of animal. Not every species.

Then where do the species come from?
Remember: no evolution.

horses started out as about the size of med-small dogs. figure similar for other now large beasts. lions would be like small cats.

Did you know Turkey has Holohoax type laws against questioning its claimed Noah's Ark site.

They also have Holohoax style Real Science to prove it. They claim there is a pattern of rusted iron deposits from the nails in the ground in the outline of the Ark. Someone forgot to tell them about Bronze Age, Iron Age, etc. :)

Its moral lessons are also pretty shit bro

Creationists don't deny that dogs are related to wolves. We deny that carrots are related to wolves.
The wolves could be domesticated and turned into poodles, but they'll never turn into carrots.

>its was spaceship and stored genetic sample he was cloner
the Flood myth was early mandkind myth which changed with time and was maybe based on catastrophic floods

Name one and I'll prove you're wrong.
Every moral lesson in the Bible is correct.

False flag by some Cernovich supporters. Next?

it reminds me of every time i used to handle atheists in the past in debates on the internet. Strawman.

Noah's ark has 8000 or so animals and no bugs which probably floated on vegetation mats across the ocean

>50,000 animals, 2,000,000 insects
They didn't have every breed of each kind of animal on their you dingus. The Bible says they reproduce after their kind, it's more like 8,000 animals.

heretic be gone

fpbp, if you even begin to believe that the bible is a book of literal events, you need to off yourself.

>believes in the big bang

No, it says he took every creeping thing.
Bugs couldn't have survived the flood without the arc because the water was coming from above and below.

Separate species can't interbreed.

So you'd need one of each species.

that's a bingo!

>Dude a gave a man boils and lit him on fire and he loves me

its a book for cuckolds, S&M lovers and crazy people.

Everything in the bible is an allegory.
It's a book of life lessons, not a historical account, you soy drinking cuckold.

I agree with that first part but it was a worldwide flood, it says the water went over the highest mountain so if it was only local then that would mean it would spill over to the rest of the world.

youtu.be/uyfRYO_ul_8

Proofs PLZ

I will explain it for you: the passengers of Titanic were not crowded. They had spacious cabins. Titanic could've accommodate all the animals and plants Noah's Ark accommodated and more. Don't be a fool.

>Noah's ark has 8000 or so animals
So where did the massive diversity among modern animals come from? Did they "evolve"? In just a few thousand years?

Not really. Dogs can bang wolves. Tigers can even bang lions. Plus you've got to remember people were different then and thereby so were animals.
Most people lived 900+years and Noah had the genes of everyone on earth. Shem, Ham, and Japeth were all different races despite having only one mother and one father.

miroevolietion does. A chihuahua coming from a bigger dog doesn't prove we came from a rock

>Did they "evolve"? In just a few thousand years?
Umm... yes, brainlet? Of course they did. Just look at us, humans. Couple thousand years ago, we were just apes. Now we are humans. The evolution works faster than you think!

heretic

daily reminder, the great flood around 10,000 years ago is a scientific FACT.

>most people lived 900+ years
Did you know thats not true?The 20+ thousand year old people that are talked about in the people were the hyperboreans who counted one day in the arctic as one year because half the year the sun is up half the year sun is down.

There were no people that old in the Bible. The oldest was Methusaleh who was 969 years old when he died. There are no 20+thousand year old people in the Bible.
Plus God said from the begining that a year would be based on the earth going around the sun, so the Bible's definition of a year never changed.

>Shem, Ham, and Japeth were all different races
Does the Bible every actually say this? It wouldn't really explain the different races because after the flood they all intermarried with eachother until the tower of babel

The "truth" in mythology is symbolism and metaphor you fucking turd. If you try to wrangle literal truths out of mythos you are a simpleton or being purposely obtuse to try to shill some other agenda.

that's absurd, the flood was global because all the men and animals died, why do you believe they built a boat if the rest were just safe outside of mesopotamia, why wouldn't noah have just moved. No need to gather up any animals if the flood is only local. If the Flood had been localized, the birds could have flown to safety beyond the reach of the waters; but the birds were destroyed along with all other land-based creatures (Genesis 7:21, 23).

>No, it says he took every creeping thing
I think it says all the thing that breath through their nostrils, some bugs breathe through their skin

Oh my god...the story is supposed to be about a flood of farmland, man makes a boat and houses his farm animals jesus fucking christ. Not on one side or the other, but quit being disingenuous fucks.

see

yes yes bring the biggest ones you can find. ps dinos weren't brought on the ark.

Their sons and the nations they founded all have similar physical traits so it's strongly implied but never outright stated.
A lot of the people mentioned in Genesis are the fathers of one kind of people or another.
Obviously there's a lot of mixing going on but certain physical traits are more common in nations that come from shem vs nations that come from ham.

>Mesopotamia flood
>5,600BC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis

The Turkish landing spot is a protected national park now. Secular news hasn't been forthcoming with discussion.

>Noahs wooden ark had to preserve millions of different species of insect
>Including termites who would eat the wooden ark away
>Everyone drowns and the world goes extinct
Explain it

Do believe that even with the none creationism stuff? Did Israel not exist, or Babylon or Persia?

But it also says "every creeping thing" so even if they breathe through their skin, they still need to breathe.

It's interesting how almost every culture and religion across the globe has a similar story about a great flood. Take the Bible for what it is, but there could be some truth behind a lot of the stories.

it's a p flat region.

>he takes the bible this seriously
life is gonna be tough user

If that's your understanding of evolution, you are a literal retard

wtf are you saying? noah took 2 of each kind of animal, not one.

and yes many separate species can interbreed.

animals adapted to their environment as they do today. Simple

Fish that go swim in dark caves if they stay there can lose their eyes after a few generations, it doesn't take many to adapt.

WHAT DO YOU THINK TAP WATER IS?

ITS A GAY BOMB BABY

2 termites on a ship covered in pitch inside and out are going to eat through a massive ship in a year's time. That's what you believe.
Even then it's a ship made of gopher wood. Which may have been termite resistant. We don't know what gopher wood is.

>Taking the Bible literally

They lrobably were but they were babies

Biblical literalism is a prot only ideology, neither the Catholic church, nor any of the Eastern Orthodox ones preach it.

hmm let me think again about which one was blessed by god and which one built by degeneracy...

>titanic: sank
>noah's ark: didn't

>believing science falsely so-called even though the Bible warned you it would happen

>Umm... yes, brainlet? Of course they did. Just look at us, humans. Couple thousand years ago, we were just apes. Now we are humans. The evolution works faster than you think!
this statement is categorocally wrong polish user
go and educate yourself plz so you wont post inane bullcrap like this in the future

enjoy hell faggot

This is from an actual episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=9xfWevkR2iI

>Two wolves instead of two of every type of wolf
So than we needed evolution to get the millions of types of wolves and similar species we have today, evoultion which needs millions of years and therefore proves Noah's ark nor Genesis can even be possible?
Also according to Creationfags it was always warm before the flood so why did God intelligently create Penguins and polar bears before they even had an artic climate to live in, when the climate would come into existence because of sin and God created everything with the intent of their being no sin?

I dont believe in creationism, I wouldnt even consider myself catholic. However im not going to pretend to know all of human history, a lot of information throughout history has been lost to natural disaster and war. Just look at the library of Alexandria, scribes would copy pretty much any document that they got their hands on, and the Romans burned it by accident.

All the animals taken into the Ark are described as “flesh” (Hebrew: bāśār; Genesis 6:19, 8:17).

Can you say that in a less retarded way?

Because you fags do think that.
>Durrr this pig gas spots and this pig doesn't, therefore we came from a rock biwwions of years ago

Titanic: 1person/5m2
Lifeboat: 1person/1m2
Explain!

Yeah because they're of the devil.
You believe your own understanding over God's.
Which is why both of those groups have works-based salvation.
Why do you think God rested on the 7th day? Why were the days Jesus was dead all days of rest? How much more obvious does God need to make it, no one but Jesus is good enough to go to heaven pn their own merits.

Imagine actually believing this, how embarrassing

A message to white christians:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Because cathlodox are retarded

you must be a pleasant faggot irl

>be me
>part of tribe on black sea
>entire world is three day walk from huts
>notice water getting close to village
>warn everyone, chad tribe leader laughs at me stacy now wont let me touch her
>build boat out of frustration
>suddenly a big rainstorm, manage to get stacey, my dog, and goat into my boat
>everyone drowns in the flood
>when flood is over look out at the empty wasteland
>fuck this, moving south
>every religion across the world steals my story
>stacy still wont let me touch her

>Name one and I'll prove you're wrong.
"You shouldn't sleep in the same bed as a menstruating woman"

>animals adapted to their environment as they do today. Simple
No scientist would ever make such an absurdly stupid claim as "all subspecies evolved in just a few thousand years", this rate of evolution is many orders of magnitude beyond what evolution thru natural selection can achieve.

Satan's been starting all his lies the same since Genesis. "Yea, hath God said?". (((Scientists))) come up with all these wacky theories but the fact is the Bible is to be taken literally.

back than because of dífferent nutrition human and animals were much smaller

>lying is a sin
>book literally lies to you