Re:Creators

>you will never chill with hime

I'M THE CUTEST

Why no elves in this show? There needs to be elves.

Elves ruin everything. See: Sword Oratoria.

Does Keanu know shadow clone jutsu??

No. In Danmachi best girl is an elf.

Meteora story would be more touching if it was something like

> author has cancer and is dying
> been working on this project for 15 years on his own
> he has one more day left to live
> what his final strength type the last chapters and put an end to his story
> Meteora walks into the hospital room
> he just looks at her and smiles
> "i knew you were coming" he says to her
> he stretches his hand to her and passes her a flash drive and the last novel he finished writing by hand
> he dies with a happy smile on his face

So Meteora's game actually release on PC first then console version, and PC version got bunch of mods.

Hopefully they will have a scene where Meteora visits her creator's grave to pay respects and light some incense

So her dad is notTodd Howard, no wonder she can beat the game in one day.

Hime's crew must reek of body odor by now since they live in abandoned building with no water to bathe or shower or wash clothes.

I wonder what explanation they gave to the suits at the game company. She's just a cosplayer / devoted fan? "She's the real deal" would take a lot higher Persuasion stat and more skill checks, I think.

It seems you do not truly understand the Holopsicon yet.

>cleared the game with a perfect guidebook
She cheated.

I really liked the plastic bag scene. Might have the best part of the episode

This show is one of the two things I'm considering dropping this season.
Why the fuck is it such generic, pandering, unstructured garbage?

Doujin where she plays her game loaded up with a fuckton of sex mods when

They literally said that it was a family member who wanted to meet the creator of the game, the suits probably don't even know anything about the game.

The entire Mamika/Alice scene was the best part of the episode.

Holopsicon does not seem very useful if she only uses it to make a couch to sit on. Meanwhile her team has to scrounge their own food and don't even have plates to eat from.

>pandering
To who?

Hime is best girl.

Along the lines of a relative" of the artist and a big fan of the producer.

There is something very poignant about Saber and Madoka having to live like homeless people and share their meager food supplies.

What was up with that scene anyway?

Authors and wanna be writers.

I like how satisfied she is with herself while talking about her "revolution". She really is a chuuni fantasy come to life.

I'm watching episode 4 now. Wow, Meteora's pretty damn chuuni. Her theory on what's going to happen to the world has no basis. The only explanation is that her character description is that despite her logical demeanor, she's super chuuni in her thought processes. Which would make sense.

Besides that, it's a good episode so far.

That was a great piece of character world building. It hints that Saber comes from a world so terrible that even a piece of trash is considered valuable. No wonder she is so pissed at her creator.

Hime doesn't wanna use The power Setsuna gave her for food. The others are all capable they can steal it or find money to pay for it.

Everyone applicable.
The MC's a boring excuse for Meteora to unload exposition and set the universe's ground rules, who also exists to interact with real-life anime characters and let viewers fawn over the concept.
The most he's been given so far is some non-specific vague ambition that allows them to give him pep-talks.

Meteora's hypothesis actually makes a lot of sense. Imagine the chaos that will eventually ensue as more anime characters flood into the real world and start using their seemingly impossible powers. Even if the fabric of the universe isn't damaged, the resulting chaos can easily lead to social unrest, wars and the eventual collapse of civilization.

This. It's seriously a really good character scene.

Shouldn't Mamika find it morally impermissible to steal or beg for money?

> Her theory on what's going to happen to the world has no basis.

Isnt her magic tome basically google?

She might have had a bit of yen on her when she got yanked.

She can always please old men for money.

So what do they do for food now? She probably didn't even have enough cash for some extra plates.

As stated by The simple convenience that piece plastic bag is so alien to notSaber that she decided to keep it.
Probably her world has the saddest and traumatizing world out of all the summoned creations.

They probably robbed Alice-chan's creator so they have some funds for now.

Of course, look at hime's couch, it's 100% new.

The boy at the end
i want to love him

Alice Or Big Boss steals some food

>looks like a girl
>voiced by a girl
>is actually a boy
What did they mean by this?

I want his bp

I wonder how he talks to his robot? I don't see any communications device like Ledo had in Gargantia.

>Implying Infinite OverMachine needs a device

You could be right. Maybe the robot is the boss and Rui is just there to do maintenance and other mundane tasks.

>> "i knew you were coming" he says to her
Ruined.

I wanna get blowjob from sharkteeth

He has that thing on his chest, right? It could just be measuring his vitals, but might use it for communication or calling the robot too.

Remember who is the current big bad? Strange minds think alike.

It's implied her basis is that the world is balanced. If otherworldly unrealism is forced into their world and the world is forced to "translate" the unnatural effects, then it upsets the world balance, and if balance is upset, it brings about negative effects.

Wasn't there a rumor Rui's world is grimdark too?

>glasses died
>real world can't resurrect
>so I'll distort it with fiction so much there'll be no difference and resurrect her, while its at a breaking point, anyway
Literally Cool World plot.

There was a translated character bio that said he was fighting a hopeless battle. He doesn't give a shit about his world anymore.

it seemed more like she was saying "this world is pretty fucking sturdy, but it can only go so far before you push it too far with turning us pixels into people"

Probably desperate battle for survival, the prototype is the last chance to win, etc

It's not a rumor, this is the sauce. It says he fights a hopeless battle in his own world, that's why he's so happy in ours.

It's stated that Rui is fighting "a hopeless battle". The difference is while Alice goes "Muh honor! must save my world!", Rui be like "glad I'm out of that shithole".

Bretty nice.

That basically means the world can take some unbalance but too much will make it break.

Why?

That's a bit extreme. More that she's grown up to not be wasteful because there isn't the kind of surplus we're used to, plus it gives her an elderly feel, but Mamika said all that anyway.

This episode.
>/m/ appears
>/m/ makes people gay.

Can you translate all of them?

Would you play Avalken of Reminisce if the game actually made sometimes in the future?
What if the game is shit and Meteora is actually a newfag with shittaste?

Maybe when hime was talking about banishment from the world and all the other stuff she actually meant the "world" itself and not the people in it.

Like the background rules of the world that are constantly trying to fix things it shouldn't be there.

Maybe setsuna unlocked her Creator powers and the "world" banished her for it by forcing her to suicide.

It's my explain why she's so hell-bent on causing a "revolution"
A "revolution" to overthrow the "oppressive system" of the "world"

I really like Alice and want to have sex with her.

My Japanese is barely beginner level, I asked a friend about Rui's description so sadly I can't do anything. I remember people saying that Big Boss' description mentions his gun.

You mean she's here to make the anime powers the law of the land to bring Setsuna back? That sounds like a real revolution goal to me.

Anyone else not buy into the shitty "theory" by Meteora? Fucking out of no where.

The world may very well not have any system and don't give a fuck whether supernaturals exist or not. Or the world may have a counter guardian. Or Kamijou Touma could rise up to destroy the supernaturals. Literally any number of theory are just as valid.

I don't understand why she opted to that sort of hypothesis without any shred of evidence. Its just pure conjecture at the moment, without basis .

>Anyone else not buy into the shitty "theory" by Meteora?
Pretty much everyone.

I just look away everytime she start talking

> Shouldn't be there
Says literally who? If it can happen then it clearly belongs there. Sucks to be the locals who developed zero super powers in a world full of insane super powers.

I hope the robot is an advanced AI like Chamber was. Then he could have some interesting conversations with Meteora about her theory and whether the available data actually supports it or not.

Why Meteora get so much hate?

Nice bait.
Chamber was a shitty autist that ruined the finale with autistic logic asspull after asspull.

Chamber was the only good thing about that trainwreck of an anime.

I only continue to watch this show because of Hime.

It's hard being best girl.

Hey there fellow user, did you buy Fallout 4 and preorder Skyrim for the Switch? I know I did!

Rui is a man's name and he is a man!

should have used cel shading on keanu, the color palette is already fairly close

Meteora is best girl by definition because she is a Yuki Nagato archetype.

They should put him in a maid dress for the rest of the show for extra immersion.

Alice looks like she's a member of the nobility. If things are that bad for the nobility it must be absolutely hell for the common people.

Unless it was the French revolution.

She is better ignored. Sometime she has a decent line or scene but most of the time her unnatural infodumps makes the whole show D grade.

>Yuki Nagato archetype
>Talking 15 minutes straight each episode
Yeaaah. Sure.

Then it was terrible for absolutely everyone.

>絶望的な戦い
>hopeless battle
Yes, he's literally from muvluv.

Who the hell is chamber?

>muvluv
>boy
What does they mean by this?

It's called yin and yang, the balance of the world. It's a very often used trope in anime.
If you couldn't pick this up, you need to watch more anime. Her basis is pretty much keeping the world in balance and upsetting it can bring about negative effects.

Senmetsu