Shithole Impeachment!

Congressman Al Green and Congresswoman Maxine Waters have moved to file articles of impeachment against President Trump for his racist remarks against Haiti and Africa.

waters.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/rep-waters-statement-donald-trump-s-racist-slurs-about-immigrants

twitter.com/RepAlGreen/status/951840754363785216

He's finished now, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/390778/judge-partially-lifts-trump-refugee-ban-after-jewish-groups-challenge/
youtu.be/T6feugDWd6w
freebeacon.com/politics/maxine-waters-i-was-a-millennial-once/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is that bitch in the James Brown wig & who toasted the geico caveman?

Niggers gotta nig.

I really don't like black people!

Why can't deport the lazy liberal ones already

Do we actually have any hard evidence that trump even said those things?

Dude are you serious? CNN, the world leader in news, told me he did because an unnamed source close to the meeting details told them he did.

Do they not understand that being retarded hurts them?

It’s not a criminal offense to be racist.
You can’t impeach because your nigger feeling are hurt you niggers.

Kek

What? Damn, those people are ridiculously retarded.

Kek

Didn't they try that like, 2 weeks ago?

>Trump for his racist remarks against Haiti and Africa.

Unproven source and Trump denies he said it.
Lamestream media making things up again.

Not one bit of it. This is the DNC making a smokescreen on uranium one.

They should go back in time and impeach LBJ for his niggers voting Democrat next 200 years comment so they can never get any of the gibs he created.

this is great. dems are chasing their tails. literally no one outside of the drumpfffffff camp cares about this. even if trump was on audio saying this, no one else would care. it's totally fake outrage.

That is just it. No proof he said it. We have no transcript or recording. It's all hearsay, which isn't even an acceptable legal standard, let alone enough to impeach a president.

Surely some lackey at the meeting had to take minutes? There must be an official record available.

It wasn’t racist...Just laymen’s terms...

>the DNC making a smokescreen on uranium one

They're going to need a Kim Un Nuclear war for that

Haiti and Africa are shit holes. Anywhere with enough niggers is a shit hole.

How do you manage to be the most powerfull nation while your president has no power at all within the nation?
Your laws are a mess, usanons

We live in a world of fake news and anonymous sources are taken as gospel

Honestly i unironically think the journalists that lie or cite anonymous sources should be dragged from their homes and inpaled on spikes

I’m not being factious or trying to be edgy
I think journalists who do this shit are a threat to our very liberty and should be killed

>Congressman, Congresswoman.

They should check their privilege

This is for deceptive optics so they can mention offhandedly in 2018 that Republican congressman X voted in favour of Trump's racism. They are investing in future mud to sling.

He does have power
Who the fuck do you think signs bills into law?

That's not being edgy, I also unironically believes this.
They are objectively and consciously spreading lies, defamation and damaging their country, it should have consequences.

They really don't want people asking that question. So you should keep asking it anons, stop being distracted.

WHY ARE WE TAKING PEOPLE FROM SHITHOLES OVER OBJECTIVELY BETTER CANDIDATES?

Is telling the truth now a reason for impeachment?

who gives a shit. he should have just said that he said it - cut to the megyn/trump clip where he said that there's too much political correctness in the country and then pulled up some demographics. he said nothing racist at all. it just so happens that shithole countries are ran by shitty people and those shitty people just happen to be niggers and spics. trump should give me a job as his man-on-the-street advisor.

Part and parcel of the congressional black caucus.

Yup
I honestly understand how some people snap now
I fucking get it

Weren´t all those migration measurements being rejected by random judges?

Seriously though, stop letting them weasel out of answering it.

>The two most retarded congress"people"

lol democrats are silly

isnt this the dumb bitch that doesnt even live in her own poverty stricken "shithole" riding?

Yes because some kikes filed lawsuits and leftist judges agreed
forward.com/fast-forward/390778/judge-partially-lifts-trump-refugee-ban-after-jewish-groups-challenge/

while I agree that journalists who make "news", that's pretty much slander and propaganda, in order to distract and create division/hate in the hopes of getting the elected president removed from office should be hanged from lampposts, there are still reliable sources.
Wikileaks, for example, has a 100% track record of being accurate/authentic, while still relying on anonymous sources.
Without those sources, we wouldn't even be talking about President Trump, we'd be talking about Madam President.

How is it racist? Someone explain.

these retarded niggers don't understand that you have to win some elections and have a majority to IN PEACH MINT and a supermajority to convict

Fuck me, there used to be seriously good black people in the USA, where the fuck have they gone it isn't that long ago for fucks sake.

Then that´s what i talk about.

No there wasn’t

The average Haitian is extremely retarded. 85 IQ and below is retarded.
The average Haitian has an IQ of 67. This is over two standard deviations below the mean for white people. The average Haitian is dumber than 98.61% of white people.
If you have 1 randomly selected Haitian, and 99 randomly selected white people in a room- the Haitian is likely the dumbest person in the room.
Assuming you consider Haitians people, and I do not.

This. It's literally a projection of black/brown inferiority complexes to assume the statement implies a racial undertone. You can find many reasons the countries are shit holes that have nothing to do with race. Poor leadership, mismanagement of resources, and bad conflict resolution via violence is 3 off the top of my head. None of these are unique to race.

>Niggers defend their shitholes.
At least they're consistent.
Let's investigate how Maxine Waters became a millionaire on a public servant salary.

They know it'll never happen. They're just putting on a show for their dumb as fuck voters.

He isn’t an emperor (yet)

y'all fucked up this time.

While I agree with you in spirit, you're wrong on impeachment. The house of reps can impeach the President for whatever they want—it's a political, not a legal designation. It's the Senate that has to actually try and remove the President based on laws.

Does she need more meds?

I keep hearing people at the meeting are saying he did it, but there are some also saying they can't remember that being said. So at this point no one is going to tell the truth. If he did say it, I don't think it matters his supporters don't care and liberals already hate him.

>He's finished now, lads
Says increasingly nervous nigger for the 100th time this year

Holy shit, they're real!

Article II § 4 of the Constitution provides as follows:

"The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

>have moved to file articles of impeachment against President Trump
For the 50th time this year

Impeachment sounds good. Get this racist out of the White House and off to his Golf Course. How much do you need? 2/3rds of the votes? That should be easy to getm

youtu.be/T6feugDWd6w
Maxine making sure her shithole stays a shithole. Democrats get rich off creating tax payer funded ghettos.

The race war starts when ?

14/88

This user is hip

I always think it's a waste when people commit mass shootings to random civilians. They're better off eliminating CNN and Buzzfeed journalists. These people are unrepentant subhumans who need to be gone for good, worse than any rapist or murderer.

Lol impeaching Trump for saying something you don't like.

At least Waters is firm in her disagreement with the First Amendment.

They're talking about the context of left-wing journalists. Those communists need to face judgement for their actions.

The difference being: Wikileaks only takes documents and other primary source material from anonymous sources, while the media takes he said/she said bullshit from "Anonymous sources".

I can’t disagree with you

Omar is going to steal that stupid niggress' district while she fucks around with "INPEACH 45"

Yeah, they always a different interpretation to it in order to control the narrative. That's why you can't concede or compromise with them. If you do, then it teaches them to do the same shit to others. They need to learn the hard way.

It doesn’t matter nobody is getting impeached over calling Haiti a shithole

That’s like impeaching him for saying Iran is a dictatorship (its not) or that Kim jong is a little fat man.

All of theses things are mean and impolite but it isn’t illegal or even ethically wrong

>the left is THIS dumb

I'm not buying it honestly. The way this year is playing out just makes me think that Trump is in on it all too. He's the Left's boss. There's no way in hell any strategist or combination of minds at all is this stupid. THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN FACT CHECKED AND FOUND WANTING. The only way such a move makes sense is that Trump is demanding it from them, in order to make himself look better and them look even stupider than we already know they are. There's just no way this reality is real right now. Politicians would not be in power for so long if they were this fucking stupid. This is all fake. Every single piece of it.

Muh Haiti

Trump derangement syndrome is real.

I still can't grasp how all their viewers never saw the leaked emails that showed they were colluding with the DNC. The ones that did apparently didn't care.

I wonder if even if somehow everything got blown open the people would realize what happened.
I doubt so.

Just for the record, this will be Al Green's third time to "file articles of impeachment" since October.

Don't underestimate the power of stupid voters in large groups.

LOL, Shit Maxine the Millennial Poverty Pimp says:

>I am extremely angry, and I have no problems with saying that. You know, there comes a time when it's all right to be angry. That's how I feel.

freebeacon.com/politics/maxine-waters-i-was-a-millennial-once/

I sincerely hope this stupid bitch runs in 2020. She'd probably have a landslide victory in California.

Doing the same thing, over and over again and expecting different result.

Maxine Waters really is that dumb.

However, all this impeachment stuff is just PR optics to pander to their even dumber supporters and constituents so they can say that they were at the forefront of the "resistance" against Trump

Al green is a piece of shit. Look at his district in Southwest Houston. It's a shithole.

>be niggers in suits
>still garner less respect that white people in sweatpants

Oh look another embarrasing attempt by the treasonous kike Congress, who don't even know the rule of law. He can say whatever the fuck he wants, stop this waste of government resources.

Its based on a rumor started by a Democrat.

I think you underestimate just our solidified and regimented politics has become.

Trump is running in here absolutely overturning all the rituals and decorum, he isn’t kissing the right rings or pleaseing the right movers, he’s slaughtering sacred cows and thrusting the power of people that have been entrenched for decades

Why do you think so many congressmen and senators both republican and Democrat are retiring? Why do you think thousands of federal employees have already quit

Their game is done and their little kingdom of corruption is no longer functioning correctly.

All this screening is the squealing of. A parasite being violently removed from its host

He doesn't do shit for Houston either. Just a lazy nigger in a suit.

You are a nigger who listens to other niggers. Fuck off.

didn't this neanderthal nigger get #metoo'd? i thought he had to resign or something.

>His last attempt, in December, was overwhelmingly voted down, with many Democrats reluctantly joining Republicans in a vote to table his resolution. In all, only 58 Democrats – including Houston's Sheila Jackson Lee – sided with Green. Four others, including Texans Joaquin Castro and Marc Veasey, voted "present."
Truly pathetic.

This is truth.

every nigger politician should be subject to firing squad pretty much. treasonous fucking coons shouldn't have access to tax money.

>Justification for impeachment of this president includes the obvious obstruction of justice; continuing revelations about his associates and members of his family who have questionable contacts and connections to Russia; the alienation of our allies abroad; the attacks on the media and the 1st Amendment of the Constitution; the name-calling and attacks on his political opponents; the disrespect of women, including a U.S. Senator who he implied would do anything for a political contribution; and all of the disgraceful, untruthful, and disturbing actions by this president that continue to prove that he has no respect for our country’s most sacred values and traditions.

>obvious obstruction of justice
>obvious
>undisputed obstruction omg!

>articles of impeachment against President Trump for his racist remarks
kek

Don't you know the rulez?

Supposed coming. He settled with a female staffer over some form of harassment not too long ago

Sweet, now we'll have Mike "Electric Fence" Pence in office.

This I really don’t understand what they are thinking, pence can nominate whoever he wants ass vp too

You could have a pence/sessions - pence/trump jr. a pence/ pai

These people are only asking to make their anxiety even worse

We're doing this again, faggot shareblue fuckbot?

Fucking stupid nigger mods.

OPERATION MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

LISTEN THE FUCK UP NEWFAGS HERE'S WHATS GOING ON. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH COUNTERINTELLIGENCE FORCES. WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. OUR AUTISM WILL NOT BE CONTAINED. IT IS TIME FOR WAR. LISTEN THE FUCK UP

HERE ARE THE FUCKING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

#1 WE DO NOT EVER TIRE. THIS IS WAR
#2 SAGE ALL FUCKING SLIDE THREADS AND SHITPOST THEM WITH RELEVANT MATERIAL(PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, FAST AND FURIOUS, EXECUTIVE ORDERS - ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE SHILLS SPERG)
#3 ANY RELEVANT THREAD (PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, REAL HAPPENINGS REGARDING DESTRUCTION OF DEEPSTATE/PEDOELITE) YOU FUCKING BUMP AT ALL FUCKING COSTS. REFRESH PAGE, IF PAGE IS DROPPING BUMP THAT FUCKING SHIT
#4 KEEP POSTING NEW THREADS OF ANYTHING PIZZAGATE/PEDOGATE/REAL HAPPENING RELATED. ANYTHING THAT ATTRACTS SHILLS INTO A FUCKING THREAD - YOU KEEP FUCKING POSTING THAT SHIT
#5 READ FUCKING RULE #1

>dems
>people
They're a pre sentient lost cause.

>deed two afwikin amewekans gonna be dah bruda an sisa dat be gonna empeech da dumpf, nomsayin?
OP is literally a jewish male paid in soros shekels.

EXAMPLES OF SLIDE THREADS:

MOSTLY ANYTHING LEFTYPOL FAGGOTS WOULD SAY, LE MUH PRESIDENT HILLARY, LE REMEMBER WHEN POL WAS LIBERAL, LE TRUMP EATS 2 SCOOPS OF ICECREAM - YOU KNOW THE FUCKING SHILLPOSTS. SAGE THAT SHIT AND POST INFO INSIDE OF THEIR THREADS THAT TRIGGERS THE SHILLSPERG

ANYTHING KEKOLDING/RACEMIXING RELATED

ANYTHING LOOK AT HOW RETARDED YOU ARE

ANYTHING ECELEB RELATED

ETC - YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING SLIDES ARE.

LETS FUCKING DESTROY THESE FAGGOTS BOYS.

ALSO - IF ANY GENEROUS ANONS WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN GRAPHIC FOR OPERATION MPGA PLEASE DO. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ANYTHING YOU FEEL MIGHT BE RELEVANT TO OPERATION MPGA GENERAL.

SHILL WAR NOW!

>it’s okay when democrats do it

One is in prison
One was impeached (not for what he did but lying about it)
One resigned in shame

Maxine Waters is a dumb Nigger

I don’t think anyone is disputing this fact.