Why are American liberals/commies so dumb?

Why are American liberals/commies so dumb?

>Van Jones: "Slovenia not exactly the jewel of Europe"
>Melania Trump, our first lady who I admire greatly, is welcome here and Nigerians are not. There's something wrong with the way this president is proceeding.

Slovenia GDP per capita $35,578
African GDP per capita $6,136
Haiti GDP per capita $774

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/11/van_jones_on_shitholes_melania_trumps_country_slovenia_not_exactly_the_jewel_of_europe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

slavorum.org/tiny-slovenia-is-a-glowing-jewel-in-europe/
youtu.be/WtXTIJevWY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Sutter
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/13/trump-reportedly-asks-whos-pretty-korean-lady.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DNerjOaxr-A
youtube.com/watch?v=D6tXn2jkj2g
youtube.com/watch?v=wkuXV9ZliUM
youtube.com/watch?v=lh829K08mC8
youtube.com/watch?v=-PxO9S8Dj48
youtube.com/watch?v=IkIQJlbQoqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tiny Slovenia is a glowing jewel in Europe

slavorum.org/tiny-slovenia-is-a-glowing-jewel-in-europe/

Ex cia spook calls don lemon a nigger
youtu.be/WtXTIJevWY4

Infant mortality: Slovenia 3.9 per 1,000 (BTW - better than US [5.8] and UK [4.3]); Haiti 46.8.
Life expectancy: Slovenia 78.1 years; Haiti 64.2 years.
% of adult HIV/AIDs prevalence: Slovenia < 0.1%; Haiti 2.1%.
Sanitation Access (seems relevant): Slovenia 99.1%; Haiti 27.6%.
Murder Rate: Slovenia 1.21 per 100,000; Haiti 10.04 (From United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime)
Literacy: Slovenia 99.7%; Haiti 60.7%.
Unemployment: Slovenia 8%; Haiti 40.6%.
Per capita GDP: Slovenia $32,200; Haiti $1,800.
Internet Access: Slovenia 75.5%; Haiti 12.2%

>Internet Access: Slovenia 75.5%
i cant even get Sup Forums in this shithole

Lol - Slovenia might actually be just that.

>75%
So there are like twenty farmers in Tolmin who just use their mobile phones for internet?

Eh, Slovenia is an actual jewel of Europe, burger-kikes full of shit as usual.

Well done Slovenia, shame on you idiots who think they are even slighlty in the same league. Slovenia is no paradise but on the global scale , a shithole it is not.

Slovenia doesn’t have enough shitskins

This actually looks pretty great, might have to visit.

haven't you heard? It's a shithole

Slovenia is quite nice, and is in Eurozone so economically good, too.

Slovenia is very nice, that is incredible ignorance there

And above all, Slovenia is white. Even if not the most ressourceful country, Slovenia proves that even the "worst" white countries are infinitely better than the best black countries.

I hate clean water and solid infrastructure!

Slovenia is basically on par with most of Western Europe. These guys are retarded

>yachts

So Jones just called Slovenia a shithole?
RAAAYYYYCYYYYSSSST!

Slovenia is one of the most beautiful places in the world

Looks terrible, desu

>>$774
Kek

Did they answer the fucking question?

kek. the guy refers to himself as a shitholer and now he thinks he can walk around saying "nigger". you can tell lemon gave him a wild look after he first said it because he fumbled for a little bit before getting back on track. he's too socially retarded to realize that no amount of virtue signaling earns you the privilege to say nigger in front of niggers.

>> i cant get Sup Forums
>> posts on Sup Forums

God that's beautiful.

Can we start "treating" people like Van Jones (nigs with jobs in media who can speak clearly) as "white"? Just start telling him he doesn't have to defend black people, he's one of us now. Dismiss everything he says about race because he's an "honorary" "white".

Joe Sutter, a Slovenian immigrant in USA, also known as "father of the Boeing 747"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Sutter

Its not racist when a democrat says it

Van Jones fucked up bad, again.

Slovenia is great

but do you see that narrow road on the right side? It's so narrow that only one car or at most two very slim cars can drive on it side by side. At night it's very dangerous for pedestrians because those road especially in rural areas don't have lights and the natural light (moon, sun) is covered by trees so accidents can happen very quickly. Also rock slides are quite common and can close the road for days.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/13/trump-reportedly-asks-whos-pretty-korean-lady.html
Goddamn, they got BTFO so hard that they're doubling down on their idiocy

give me a quick rundown on Slovenia

Slovenian see is rising very quickly and experts say that by the year 2100 most of this city will be flooded daily

Its not white so its a shithole

>Slovenia
>shithole

ummm try again sweetie the heavier ocean is actually causing the seafloor to sink

It’s a minor road that goes nowhere important.

It's a shithole. DO NOT COME HERE.

Lol gtfo

...kicking into his fucking wife's country of origin, how can you be so distasteful?

Also, Slovenia is pretty much like Austria just relatively less wealthy.

Of course Slovenia is a shithole. Also, fuck off we're full!

that's where you're wrong pal. Slovenia has like 1000 villages with some 10-100 populations each. Some people live in high places where historically people would go after Turkish raids or even before that the Avarian raids. So there are only these roads that lead there because it's such a remote place.

The state of CIA. Full of liberal cucks

Don’t forget the monasteries.

>implying we don't know that feel

youtube.com/watch?v=DNerjOaxr-A
youtube.com/watch?v=D6tXn2jkj2g
youtube.com/watch?v=wkuXV9ZliUM

Niggers are so dumb and susceptible

Whatever you do, do not google the mayor of Piran. I warned you.

lol

>ex-cia

90% villages, hard working people, lots of small businesses, Slovenia is kind of like a cheap Austria

youtube.com/watch?v=lh829K08mC8

I love how whites cannot take credit for their own countries but blacks can take credit for modern day USA even when the nation was built by whites.

Well at least they all got safely to Germoney.

Yeah over 1.000.000 illegals crossed our country and less than 2000 stayed over.

Guess where the rest of them went?

thanks for that.

Also like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=-PxO9S8Dj48

Fuck off REEEEEEEE

Why the hell are there so many Slovenes on Sup Forums?

Have we not yet learned to be muticultural goy- i mean guys?

This. It is actually an economic power house. Germany is polling them down unfortunately

Give me a choice between Slovenians and niggers I will choose Slovenians every time.

Liberals are smart,, they arent racist like you

It˙s horrible. The nigger has been living in this country for over 20 years. Is supposedly very educated and yet his Slovene is terrible.

I suspect he got his doctorate because he is black.

It is not racist when a black person do it

Trump has baited mainstream media into calling all kinds of countries shitholes though he was only talking about africa.

It’s hilarious.

i dont think the US would be what it is today without slave labor tbqhwy senpai

never assume ignorance what you can just assume malice

The best thing about all of this is that they are doing exactly what they are so upset at Trump for doing

Just getting people to think in terms of comparing countries is a victory. Globalists BTFO.

Imagine if Čuki were an american band. Imagine how triggered the sjws would be

youtube.com/watch?v=IkIQJlbQoqQ

The Jews cannot outjew us.

Remember, Leftists are all hypocrites. They don't believe anything, and they will say or do anything to gain power. Leftism is hypocrisy incarnate.

lol stupid fucking nigger, slovenia actually IS a jewel

and so is any european country compared to any nigger community, but even compared to european countries slovenia is a jewel

Other than the problem of dog-fuckers in the capital, Slovenian is quite good.

The better question: Is there a jewel of Europe anymore?

And if so, where? I'd like to visit that place. If it exists.

i can make more money in a week of delivering pizza , than a Haitian will make in a year.

That nose

Why is witchcraft so popular in Romania and Moldova?

That's absolutely true. They will defend niggers. And don't even live near one. Or know one irl.

Disgusting.

>Trump has baited mainstream media into calling all kinds of countries shitholes though he was only talking about africa.
he didnt expect his comments to be made public. the 4d chess meme is retarded. trump just describes reality and the media, in the process of trying to obscure reality, makes themselves look retarded.

He almost certainly did expect his comments to be leaked. Democrats were in the meeting.

Because its real. When I was a kid the witch that lived across the street put a curse on my Mom. And she came down with Thyroid cancer within a few months.

She survived. But was never the same.

Try not to be so closed minded.

A fag debating a nigger.

The result will always be one of two things. Cooper either takes it up the ass or Van Nog sucks off his boyfriend off camera.

SHITHOLE

well because we have a lot of gypsies who "practice" it and braindead rich retards who made easy money being crooks in one form or another fall for it

Is that piran?

>Slovenia is 26 on the HDI
>Nigeria is 152
nice

>he fell in love with a Croatian woman, Karmen Laković, a fellow student
>They are now married and have two daughters.

what is it with croats that they like bbc so much?

We Slovenians know that far too well. This week the Slovenian media tried to cover up some leftist shit so they invented a scandal about the right wing party. Happens all the time. But this time lots of people started to massively donate money to that party just to make leftists angry and it seemed to work pretty well.

>"Slovenia not exactly the jewel of Europe"
It's one hell of a step up from Siberia, Syria, Nigeria or Liberia.

That shit only works if you give it power, and it's not witchcraft is self hypnosis.

This sounds like a job for Sup Forums all right. Start a meme campaign to turn "successful" niggers in the public eye into honorary whites.

Everyone got thyroid cancer because of Chernobyl, dipshit.

>Cooper either takes it up the ass
His mommy owns a house in my hometown and when I peer in the window he's usually taking it up the ass from a thoroughbred stallion.