Wow. Powerful

Wow. Powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/07/30/540359412/haiti-s-bayakou-hauling-away-human-excrement-by-hand
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-mississippi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope it's not because of the niggers this time

>Get Obamacare forced down our throats
>We have the worst healthcare
>Still fight to keep it

Libs

This guy is a fucking retard, just like all other Mainstream Atheists.

Haiti is literally the poorest country in both the Western and northern hemispheres, it is objectively a shithole country.

Also it has no sewage system so it is literally a shithole country.
npr.org/2017/07/30/540359412/haiti-s-bayakou-hauling-away-human-excrement-by-hand

wtf I hate nigger and spic infested countries now

He forgot the point that America is king dick of the world and has been for decades.

This nigger should move to Haiti then.

And yet people still immigrate

Did he just explain why we voted Trump?

I can only assume he is looking to immigrate to one of these "shithole" countries now; since it's so bad here, and all.

>we have the worst healthcare in the developed world
i don't get his point he just admitted we aren't a shithole country in his list

>People from shithole countries move to America for a better life
>"WE DA REAL SHITHOLE DON'T BE FOOLED!"
>Refuses to leave America

>I don’t support neocons
>I make more than that
>my healthcare is expensive but good
>see above
>I don’t have student loan debt because I got scholarships
>my city has great infrastructure
Oh and
>I am not a spic with a polish last name
Yeah fuck right off

I hate this little SJW fag even more than Cenk or Ana

Well, at least we aren't Doucheland.

Reminder that Haiti was literally gibs central, unironically a nigger's paradise.
It was the richest colony in the world, France we just handing them riches and they managed to fuck it all up. What else do you really expect from niggers though.

Why are leftist young?
Could it be..that you eventually grow the fuck up?

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself

He isn't wrong, but adding millions of people from shithole countries would just make things worse.

>America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself
Then why are you here?
I bet you don't have a job.

So thanks Obama or is that all drumpf fault?

Correct

These are our worst stats. Now compare them with Haiti's worst stats.

>idiots make bad life choices
>yup must be a shithole

Liberals are really going to start blaming Trump for all the wars they started?

Nobody cares you're an npc. What about actual people?

People like this need to have us citizenship outright revoked

USA has a higher GDP per capita and median income than Germany by like 10K despite having way more niggers and spics to deal with. Fuckin Europoors lol

Here is the power:

I have an idea, let's take more unqualified leeching immigrants from shithole countries! That oughta fix it.

The left is so unironically dumb.

Very powerful indeed.

>All of that is true
>Other countries are STILL worse
>But don't say that
???

>shithole
that's why we voted to maga. also, why is half the world trying to force their way in here if it's so bad?

In the last 24 years 16 of those were run by his heroes. He probably masturbates everyday to pictures of Obama.

He has a very womanly snappy personality. In debates he gets very bitchy right from the get go.

He looks like a lesbian/soyboy too

the sense of irony is lost on americans. they are brainwashed. they truly believe that they live in the greatest country on earth and that it isn't an actual third world nation full of unfixable problems. you can't really blame them though. they are only "human" after all.

>We're 44% nonwhite

He is completely correct. People is glass houses etc.

get a job you miserable loser.

This

Murica might not be the best but compare it to real shitholes and it’s paradise

People don't die from a lack of health insurance, they die from being fat lazy fucks who don't take care of themselves. I shouldn't have to pay for them to stay alive. They have no right to take my money.

>Trump has reduced the bombing compared to globalist presidents
>Trump is increasing wages by deporting illegals, securing borders to prevent more illegals, attacking H1-Bs, punishing companies for outsourcing, and reducing corporate taxes allowing them to give more to their employees
>we have the best health care in the world which is why the wealthy from around the world all come here when they need a critical procedure done, it just happens to also be the most expensive because you get what you pay for
>nobody dies from lack of insurance because hospitals are obligated to save lives in life-threatening situations
>student loan program should be ended because they're what inflates college costs so much
>Trump has a plan to fix our infrastructure unlike every recent president

Trump is the one fixing the problems caused by Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., etc., if people like that guy would pay attention instead of blindly accepting the media narrative.

>- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
Holy shit
>Mississippi, with its 9.6 deaths, would be somewhere between Botswana and Bahrain
USA USA USA

At least he's somewhat aware of his level of intelligence. He's too scared to debate cuckold Crowder because he knows even that dunce would destroy him.

It's the shithole all the other shitholers want to live in. The best of a bad lot, so to speak.

>>we have the best health care in the world which is why the wealthy
The key word here is 'wealthy' user. Best heatlthcare in the world. For the wealthy.

>Americans actually think like this

I'm convinced your food is poisoned and that's why you're a bunch of gullible and easy to fool retards

weird how America's infrastructure decline began right around when it became an open borders welfare state.

>Niggers die at normal nigger rates
This surprises you why?

Mississippi is majority white

And you wonder why Communism is a failed ideology that has killed Millions of people. Whenever you debate a Early 20s College student (The average supporter of communism these days) They always go into, "WELL WE HAD FREE HEALTHCARE" or "COMMUNISM DIDN'T KILL AS MUCH AS THEY SAID" (Not denying that communism killed millions of people.

I'm assuming you are talking about the soviet union etc. I'm not a Marxist, although it wasn't as bad as the average American thinks. You have had decades and decades of anti-soviet propaganda and dis-info

So will Kyle suck Oprah's dick when she cucks Bernie and wins the primaries?

And it's close to 40% black. suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-mississippi

When you have that many niggers, the stats tend to skew, because niggers make shitholes.

Wow if its so bad guess they can all fuck off back to other countries

>You have had decades and decades of anti-soviet propaganda and dis-info
So are you telling me that gulags and bread lines did not exist, if so, fuck off kike, and take your kike ideology with you.

>our infrastructure is a shame, even parts of south america have better infrastructure and we do nothing about it
>we have to replace obama care with something that actually works, is affordable and not a administrative hell
>we need real jobs to put our people to work instead of doing summer jobs for middle school children as a full time career
> college is not for everyone, nobody needs a college degree to do a typical middle class accountant/clerk job, we need something like the european apprenticeship system

That is what Trump was saying in every single of his speeches, rallies and the debates since he became a candidate

Guess why he's president of the USA?

You thought MAGA was a joke? We can't expect a first world country if we fill it up with 3rd world people

I barely tried at life. I'm a janitor and I have great health insurance, vacation and a 401k. Try harder you lazy fuck

Does...

Does Kyle Kulinski understand what a ludicrously massive amount of money 30,000 dollars is for most of the world?

Stats mean nothing for the US unless you split up it's stats by race.

Yeah life expectancy is lower overall for US, however if you're white that expectancy goes up. Literacy goes up, IQ goes up, homicide goes down, etc. White US is on par with other European countries.

*its

Too bad it's not much in this nation.

You were saying OP?

Just further proof that the left hates America

Mississippi has the highest black population in the US you fucking tard

I remember that faggot Destiny got brownie points from his liberal sycophant fans when he told JonTron that "the most Republican, southern states are the ones that suck up the most tax dollars" - and he, like you, failed to recognize that while Mississippi leans Republican overall, it is the insanely high black population creating those problems

>Neocons are shit, but so are sandniggers
>Deport illegal aliens, wages will go up
>I'd rather American Healthcare than spending 60% of my income on various taxes despite being lower class
>Should have gotten coverage
>Work to get money before studying
>The infrastructure in the US is shit, Trump said he'd like to spend $1 trillion on fixing it

wtf? i hate nigger and spic infested countries now!

Dont worry. Trump can fix all these problems hat Obama created.

1.2 trillion in student loan debt? Maybe it's time to quit sending niggers to school.

>we

He doesn't look like anything I include when I say "we."

and yet people from shithole countries want to live here

makes ya think

In America, niggers are allowed in the same schools as whites. Definite shit hole.

1.Remove niggers and shithole country immigrants from the factoring of any of these.
2. Recalculate
3. ????
4. Profit

Then why coming into the US ?
Checkmate buddy

Thanks for lettung us know that you're easily impressed.

>liberals want everything our actual liberal founders were against

Wow powerful

It makes me rage how retard these SJWs living in first world countries are. Holy fuck shut the fuck up you know nothing about shitholes. $30k is bad? Does he know in Brazil the minimum wage (wages in Brazil are in a per month basis) is about $300? That's like $3900 a year (there's an extra salary at the end of the year) and he's complaining about $30k?
Man I would love to meet one of these faggots in real life and tell them how it is and they can't do shit because I'm not a "privileged white male". Yes I'm mad about all this shithole discussion because it showed me another whole level of retardation from leftist SJWs when I thought they couldn't be any more retarded.
I studied for 2 years in the US and I would give anything to be able to live there because it's so much better than the shithole known as Brazil.

We'd be doing a lot better if we cold get these shithole people back into their shitholes.

He is very smart. A true thinker. He is somebody we should all listen too. Why don’t we listen?! Tell me WHY?!?!

1. It's actually more than that, Obama escalated bombings and drone strikes a shit ton. That is, unless Trump stopped them, which is a fantastic thing for Trump.
2. Pretty sure that's untrue. Though all those liberal and Neocon policies sure haven't helped. War on Poverty, creates more poverty.
3. Literally untrue. You'll get seen, and you won't die from the treatment because of poorly lit rooms or dirty tools. If you don't have health insurance (Either through work, from low income like Medicaid, old age Medicare, or DoD's Tricare) you'll just get a bill at the end of it. It's a bad fucking bill, but you're not dead.
4. I doubt that many people fall between the cracks of previously mentioned coverage, and would also go beyond that to just die rather than go in debt. Yes, I know, "It's too late" sometimes when people put it off, but 45K a year? That's quite a hefty number.
5. That's called usury. You can thank the Jews for that one. Largest population outside Israel.
6. See 2.

We're far from Shithole, though, and our shithole areas are majority black. Seems to be a trend.

>expecting anything to change overnight

woah, its almost as if obamacare was hardly implemented

>EH whaddya gonna do
>thats because of companies using immigrants to purposely lower or stagnate wages and immigrants abusing the h1b visa program
>we have the best cancer survival rates in the world
>that number is based upon a 2009 study that doesn't even conclusively say that is the case, but that one's mortality rate goes up if they dont have insurance
"Lack of health insurance is associated with as many as 44,789 deaths in the United States, more than those caused by kidney disease." straight from the study im guessing this cunt pulled it from
>having student loan debt isn't a bad thing but this is because getting a student loan is literally as easy as asking for it, no matter the probability of you paying it back. and immigrants and tech advances making it harder to get jobs and making education a requirement to enter the workforce
>you got a point there, we should be putting more money into our country instead of others

literally only 2 decent points and they can be fixed if the US went back to focusing on itself rather than the rest of the world

>$30k a year
that's a lot of money

>I'm not the shithole, you're the shithole

Would love to see just one of these fucks explain why a supposed shithole country pays financial aid to non-shithole countries, and why citizens of non-shithole countries are desperate to move to the shithole country

>Haiti's lack of a sewage system
>earthquake creates holes
>shit fills these holes
>mfw Haiti is a shithole

Yes, we’re a shithole. Stop coming here and stay in your paradise countries.

In shithole Poland maybe...

>posts tweet of guy with jewish name shilling for usury.
>shills against usa
>from germany
(((OP))) is confirmed jewish male.

Yes, we are acutely aware of the nigger problem. It is perfectly rational that we would like to limit, and possibly reverse the damage.

I propose building walls around Baltimore and Detroit too. And deport criminals to Liberia, Haiti, and Somalia.

why do soyboy leftists and other commie blue checkmark faggots make self-fellating tweets and then post them here to jerk themselves off? Worse yet, why do other people that read these fucking tweets then come here and post them? You want to read twitter drivel??? go to fucking twitter. Why are so many of these stupid fucking god damn "POWERFUL" "WOW POL BTFO" "MAKES YOU THINK" bullshit posts allowed to flood this piece of shit board??? This is shit I would have done when i was 14 years old. Making stupid posts, thinking myself so enlightened that i would need to go around and make sure everybody sees it. What's the matter, daddy never fucking loved you? Little suzie q blew you off in grade school and you cope by thinking you were too smart for her?

Firebomb this country with conventional munitions

We don't eat mud cookies.

this just re-emphasizes Donald Trump's point, that's why we need immigrants from better places who will make our country better

Why are liberals so retarded?