Donald Trump is the Joe Rogan of politics

Donald Trump is the Joe Rogan of politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YF-n33C1G_M
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did 4 chan autists start to like him for past 1 year? You cucks here are so far away from sport or physical activity and just jumped the hype train.

Trump was a businessman on his way down, until he started his own tv show for whatever reason. Eventually he struck gold and developed a business model targeting people who liked him, exploiting their sympathy and admiration to sell them his products. Basically he managed to monetize his whole life including his hobbies, friendships, and so on, turning everything into some sort of lifestyle product.

joe rogan is a fucking retard

How did such a brainlet get to become a popular podcaster? You could literally replace Rogan with a potato and his podcast would be more enjoyable.

/Thread

The the lowest common denominator of people would obviously like the least intelligent podcaster.

>Donald Trump is the Joe Rogan of politics.
>joe rogan is a fucking retard
>Trump is a fucking retard
yup, works out in the end

>A retard?
>Yo pull of pictures of retards, show this guy he's wrong

He was on News Radio which basically makes him a modern legend. I think his radio show is insipid but I'm just saying, he didn't just appear out of thin air...

He books interesting guests and hosts them on a platform where they are able to comprehensively explain their perspective on things. Also, he is good at steering conversations towards interesting topics.

i like the range of guests he has on, that whats makes his podcast good.

you guys are so funny, your need to hate stuff just makes it impossible for you to enjoy absolutely anything. What are you afraid of? Why do you have to pretend that you hate everything, are you that scared about other people thinking you don't fit the rule?
Me, I like the Rogan show not because of Joe Rogan but because he brings a lot of other people to the show and they have cool stuff to talk about.

Joe Rogan is the Donald Trump of podcasts

He's very talented at interviewing people, which is an unusual talent to have. He asks the right moronic questions to allow the interviewee to keep the conversation going in interesting directions.

And here we have the typical Swedistani trying to be a faggot. Atheism sucks mate. Your nation is the 2nd most Atheist nation and 1st in being destroyed by Muslims, how does that feel?

You are the shittiest country in the western world. kys

The Britbong doesn't know what he's talking about. Your nation is just like Sweden, just with more atheists and Muslims.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

Yeah right
>Rogan is a wishy-washy spineless opinion cameloeon worm!!!

Rogan is cuck king soygod

youtu.be/YF-n33C1G_M

fucking amazing. this dude should be the president.