It's settled

It's settled.
This is the most accurate map of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>iran
>saudi
>low historical impact
>lebanon
>high historical impact

Saudi arabia wasnt even a country until Lawrence of arabia. They were just a bunch of tribesmen wandering around. Same with Iran more or less. Persia has been a puppet state of UK or Russia since the great game.

>romania
>high historical impact

well, romanians invente jet engine, insulin and some other important stuff. also they killed commies and if it wasnt for them, ww2 would have been 3 years shorter.

>t.romanian gypsy

nice argument, you got me

Bulgaria and Romania should be reversed. They influenced the history of the Balkans and of Orthodoxy much more than us. We mostly were ruled by nomads until we founded our own duchies and then fought with the Magyars a couple times before the Turks came.

greek is false,the british outshone and outlived every legacy greece did

not really

they might have influenced the Balkans more than romanians, but after that, romanians influenced the entire Europe in some ways (and a little bit the entire world) a lot more than bulgarians

Belgium was actually quite relevant back in the day, not sure why they're red. Should be at least yellow, they have, more than once, influenced warfare.

>Italy not blue
>England not blue
What low IQ brainlet made this piece of shit. I will throw my fuckin didgeridoo at you meme flag.

this. Majority of the world uses the latin alphabet and speaks some english.

>A small undeveloped irrelevant province who happened to be named Lithuania for an unknown reason
>high historical impact
don't make me laugh

UK not having high minimum

> Hasn't done most for Science
> didn't colonize 33% of the world.

EU education.

Ireland created the guided torpedo bitch.

>Austria higher impact than Germany

What

They should have roughly the same impact

I changed the map a bit, what do you think?

Way better.

Belgium should be lobbed in with Netherlands.

>iran
>on the map

I forgot to recolor Kalinigrad, apparently who made the original map forgot it's part of Russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

>bad geography education

I'd actually also maybe bring Finland up a tier for their role against the USSR.

England is still not blue.

>ever lasting Empires
Not Portugal

Found the mudhut dwelling Nordcuck

Turk subhumans.
Turkey (Anatolia) would be blue/dark green if a bunch of Turks insects didn't took over.

I just decided to leave blue countries with relevant histories in antiquity. If I color Britain blue I'll probably have to change a lot of other countries in Western Europe too.

Lithuania was bigger than your country and more than half of the land of the entire PLC came from lands conquered by Lithuanians 200 years prior to the PLC.
They sacked Moscow before your country did anything relevant.

LITERALLY one of the longest lasting empires

Forgot pic related.

Turkey should be deep green.

If Macedonia is blue then Italy should probably be blue too.

>ever lasting Empires
>not portugal
Forgot the green text, my bad

>Netherlands
>dark green
>Germany
>light green

Anglo subhuman show your flag

A regional curiosity at best. Certainly not enough to warrant them being of high historical impact.

Ireland should be yellow

The Netherlands was a colonial empire for centuries, created Indonesia, colonized several islands and was highly influential with it's India companies.
Germshits didn't do shit besides killing europeans

Portugal and Spain divided the world, for themselfs with the pope's agreement, you had the advantage from the start

The Irish are the niggers of Europe. The only tims they were in any way relevant on the international stage were as piles of corpses.

>Belgium
>very low historical imact

Riiiiight. That's why this place is littered with medieval towns that flourished for centuries because of trade. That's why so many wars were fought here. That's why Belgium colonised the fucking Congo

Relevant countries of Europe

anyone missing?

This was my reasoning, plus the fact Germany has only existed for 150 years.
And none of that was done by Belgium.

LOOOL thats rich. Aww the poor unemployed 4 foot tall ay-rab rape baby is angry ));

how is germany not maximum impact?
>what is the 30 year war
>what is ww1
>what is ww2
>what is the first reich ( holy roman empire )

and why the fuck is poland, a non relevant country that was occupied by other nations for the most time of its existence, at the same level as germany?

show your flag dirty slav

ALL TIME RANKINGS

1. UK
2. France
3. Germany
4. Italy
5. Russia
6. Spain
7. Sweden
8. Poland
9. Greece
10. Denmark
11. Portugal
12. Netherlands
13. Hungary
14. Bulgaria
15. Serbia
16. Czechia
17. Romania
18. Croatia
19. Norway
20. Lithuania

>pooland

>Poland is above Greece, Portugal and Netherlands
Oh snap this is going to cause some real fucking butthurt

BTW
Belarus should be always equal to Poland
Poland and Belarus share, for the most part, the same history, the same national heroes etc.

Is no one going to point out that the FYROM larping slavs are highlighted as blue?

i hate pooland with a passion. but dont make yourself worse than you are. pooland is 10x better than belarus. i have been there. i looks shit, it smells shit and everyhting is corrupt.

they LITERALLY sell pirated DVDs of movies and games in their kiosks, openly. probably even the cops buy them.

belarus is a shithole.

Why do I feel like it's an American hiding behind that fucking meme flag?

That's it, stop.

>30 years war
>HRE
Not Germany

same shit different name

you wouldn't have electricity if it wasn't for us , so shut up

that's like saying USSR was not Russia

spoiler: it was

Even as lithuanian i would say Lithuania is between orange and yeallow, yeah we fighted a lot but whats pretty much all.

tbqh i think that we should be yellow, we gave world tesla and pupin, we were kinda big in ww1 and we were in balkan league with greeks and bulgarians that sent back turks to asia

Żmuuuuudzin...
That's a polish painting.

Oh come the fuck on

Scandinavia is literally europes penis

well i figured portugal and netherlands were always tiny in europe itself as opposed to poland which led the PLC and was a major power for a long while

as for Greece, it's hard to rank it, because it's the most ancient country in europe and has such a long history with ups and downs, but in modern times it has been ensalved by the turks for centuries and as a resurrected state it was a minor/middle european power, i don't know maybe should be like a special category of it's own

>netherlands lower than denmark, sweden and poland
also switch spain and russia

best so far

Die potato nigger. Stay the fuck out of america

rome was only great thanks to greek immigrants coming there. without them it would be like the rest of pre-roman italy. barbaric