Paul Joseph Watson

What's your opinion on him? Do you agree with him or disagree? I heard he isn't liked a lot around here and I'm interested why is that, since he is a rightist news source.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtu.be/YF-n33C1G_M
youtu.be/gABCAebxkVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paul is a Zionist.

Did you know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Did you know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

He is a third worlder

Talks funny.

He's contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. He never has any original or interesting takes on anything.

Plus he's never publicly taken the piss out of Alex Jones who is someone who spouts all sorts of nonsense.

He is a complete retard employing the same fallacies as his alleged opponents
>hurdur the left only cares about feelings
>let me frame my argument with as many appeals to emotion as possible
>act butthurt no one takes him seriously apart from t_d and humble water filter salesmen
well imajun mai shock

Meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiinstreeeeeemm meeeeedddyuuuuuhhhh

just go shoot up a place already fucking faggot

E celeb slide thread sage

youtu.be/YF-n33C1G_M

Desperate false flag possible they get more desperate

He thinks white Americans have to give away all their political power

lol Paul is that you?

The only people who take this effeminate waste of space seriously are noobs who are impressed by a British accent

anthony fantano cucked him once

Absolutely wrecked him you mean
JUST A FOCKIN URAYNAL

He talks with the rushing dismal clarity of those mid-morning TV adverts: if you’ve SUFfered an INjury that WASn’t your FAULT, come to LAWyers 4 YOU. He talks like an automated call informing you that you’ve been missold PPI and could stand to receive a substantial cash settlement.

youtu.be/gABCAebxkVI

I haven't seen him saying anything that is incorrect

He's a fraud. He just says whatever shit will get him views.

IMAGYNE MAI SHAWWWK

He is a sellout, 10 years ago he said the truth about israel and the jews, now he is sucking them off.

this,he's a puppet

He’s the most entry level conservative there is. Even Ben Shapiro is edgier than him.

Coincidentally Shapiro also got owned by Fantano

The TRUTH About THA MAYNE STREEM METEOR

Only took 15 posts for someone to start posting pinched photos of him and all caps poorly mimicing his accent.

And of course, it had to be a leaf.

Fantano was an equally smug, unlikable prick in his criticisms of PJW and was even less respectable for deviating from his usual hipster music review bullshit to debasing himself with e-celeb drama/ad hom nonsense. He's not any better than PJW.

Ranting is the lowest form of informational content.

Sometimes good but getting clickbaity, too self-righteous, too dramatic, too serious. Tone down the roaring personal, amplify the intellect. "Look what the SJW masses are up to this time!" is stale.

*persona

How so? I couldn't dive into his smug response video for more than five minutes before having to close it. All Fantano did was mock, kvetch, and whine in lieu of providing arguments with sources. If that's "getting cucked", then I guess we're all cucked on a daily basis by our intellectual inferiors. If your personality and presentation is more grating than Paul Joseph Watson, of all people, then you're a fucked up person.

hes a basic bitch looking to make some money and make a career out of poking fun at dumb things, while being too dumb himself to understand why the things he makes fun of are dumb

>kvetch

Spotted the fucking yid lmaoooo

it's cool and edgy to be contrarian (to ecelebs), but I think PJW is generally liked here.
He redpills millions, so I don't have a problem with him even if he exaggerates a bit sometimes and makes vids in simplified form for masses. There's nothing wrong with that

Good for redpilling normies, as long as they jump ship before being fully indoctrinated into the hands of (((your greatest ally))). Unfortunately, many stay past the stages of initial redpilling and the channel is used to trick those on the first course of redpills into thinking they have taken them all. Sucking Israel's vinegary balls and convinced that Islam is behind Islam.

I like to describe Jewish complaining and hand-wringing as "kvetching". Culturally appropriate, don't you think? I mean, Fantano did act like a caricatured Jew in the opening sequence, rubbing his hands together with a devious smile.

How about everyone just go outside. What has decades on Sup Forums changed in the world? Watching youtube politics, clicking on political articles, it is all a waste of time. These people are just making money off you. That is it. They are just telling you what you want to hear.

Just go outside and live. Let politics exist in your behaviour and your actions. Watching these people does nothing.

I have a hard time getting past his resemblance to a ferret.

He is also kind of annoying.

Saul Goyseph Watstein*
But to answer your question, he's controlled opposition but a good starting point for becoming right wing, just don't watch him on anything kike related.

>exaggerates a bit

actually it's honestly that bad. i wouldn't say he exaggerates at all.

Obnoxious loudmouth. Usually right but not about anything that's not obvious to anyone of sound mind anyway.

>What's your opinion on him?

I don't pay attention to e-celebs.

of course he's not going to ridicule his employer lol, are you retarded?