ITT :Overrated Shit

Aria, a show about nothing.

Fuck you

Usually if something's popular but I don't like it, my thoughts are along the lines of "it's not really my thing, but I understand the appeal."
Lucky Star was the first show that I've tried watching where, even though I know it's well-known and well-liked, I just don't understand why anyone likes it.

code geass, overlord, goblin slayer, monster, -monogatari, and pretty much everything else by shaft except arakawa under the bridge and mariaholic, everything by kyoani except k-on and NNB (although I liked some of their other stuff i can't really say it wasn't shit), berserk, nichibros, milky holmes, all isekai, all shounenshit except hxh and fmb, and that's all I've really got off the top of my head.

Most of Gainax stuff (TTGL, FLCL, Eva)
That's the point of Slice of Life you fucking retard. Don't watch a show that's clearly not your cup of tea

Hellsing, Twilight except shit.
Darker than Black? More like Browner than SHIT
Neon Genesis Evangelion, makes about as much sense as a pedophile in a retirement home.
Beck, if I wanted to watch shitty bands, I would go see Tool live.
One Piece, if I wanted to watch a good shounen I would watch Naruto.
Eureka 7, more like Gurren Lagann 2.
Serial Experiments Lain? More like Serial Experiments LAME shitsux
Vinland Saga, shitty manga and even worse anime. 2 episodes in and I fell asleep.
Koi Kaze, if I thought incest was wrong I would stop having sex with my little sister.
Grave of the Fireflies? If I wanted to watch a whiny cunt and his little sister fuck around I'd go to Chuck E. Cheese.
Golden Boy? If I wanted to see a genius get horny, I'd videotape myself masturbating.
Mononoke, if I wanted to see a crossdressing, homosexual pothead wearing make-up, I'd move to Brazil.
Claymore, looks like a dick, strong beginning and middle but a cheesy ending.
Mushishi? More like MushiSHIT
Vagabond, one episode in and I fell asleep
Ghost in the Shell, pretentious shit with walls of text. I'd rather watch Code Geass than this piece of shit.
Cowboy Bebop, Shitty ripoff of Trigun
The Girl who Leapt through time? I wish she leapt through a meat grinder.
Baccano? More like BAKA NO!
Natsume? Like MushiSHIT wasn't gay enough already
Interstella 5555? If I wanted to watch cheesy music videos, I'd turn on MTV.
Yotsuba. Stupid little bitch runs around and acts "lol so kawaii". NOTHING HAPPENS
Hajime no Ippo? If I wanted to see fags jerk eachother off in a steamy shower room, I'd go to a bathhouse.

oh and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei in particular

Death Note. No thanks I'd rather watch CNN.
Last Exile? If I wanted to look at clouds all day, I'd become a meteorologist.
Kaiji. If I wanted to see some pussy bitch cry all day, I'd watch Lifetime.
Soul Eater? More like Shit Eater. Worse than Naruto.
Code Geass, if I wanted to watch homosexuals pilot robots, I would watch Gundam Wing.
Kanon? More like Clannad season 2.
Strike Witches, If i wanted to watch fanservice without plot, i would watch hentai.
Higurashi, shitty horror bullshit, a failed attempt of Chaos Head.
Akagi. If I wanted to see old people sitting around a table I'd visit my grandma more often.
Spice and Wolf? If I wanted to watch a documentary about economy with a fanservice character thrown in, I wouldn't because it'd be SHIT.
One Outs, if I wanted to watch a bunch of gay people running around I would've watched Prince of Tennis.
GTO? More like GTFO. Shitty shounen is shitty.
The Tatami Galaxy. Endless Eight for hipster faggots.
Shitugan no Shita. Shitty ripoff of To Aru Majutsu no Index.
Haibane Renmei, a boring show about angels fucking around. I liked it better when it was called Evangelion.
Hidamari Sketch, if I wanted to watch a bunch of little girls doing nothing, I'd go and watch my local kindergarden.
Baccano. It's like messing with your media player's seekbar.
5 Centimeters per Second, thats how slow the plot would move, if there were any.
Gundam 00, if I wanted shitty character designs I'd watch G Gundam.
Victorian Romance Emma, otaku-pandering maid fanservice bullshit.
Monster? Now THERE'S a show that needs some surgery!
Historie, history for faggots. "OMG Megas Alexander is so hot, I want to suck his dick" is not a good premise for anime.
Michiko to Hatchin. Shitty halfassed Boondocks ripoff, the jokes aren't even that funny.

>One Piece, if I wanted to watch a good shounen I would watch Naruto
fucking kek

I unironically believe that the "destiny thread" in this show is one of the most hamfisted and lazy writting I have seen in a "great" series.

It put me off for the rest of the show and with cheap (or outright retarded) plot reveal/arc it just confirmed that this is a mediocre baby's first time travel story.

Haruhi. Watch it in any order and it's still shit.
Disappearance, shitty anime version of The Butterfly Effect.
Hunter x Hunter? Moar like Hiatus x Hiatus! If I wanted to watch a generic Japanese kid's show that will never end, I'd just go watch Crayon Shin-chan.
One Punch Man, if I wanted to watch a bald faggot prance around in spandex I'd watch Star Trek.
Saki, Tanoshii? More like TanoSHIIT~
Jinrui wa SuitaishimaSHIT
Lupin the Third? More like POOP on the TURD
Space Dandy, otaku pandering for weeaboo baka gaijijns.
Gundam, if I wanted to watch a real robot I wouldn't because it would be fucking retarded.
VOTOMS, if I wanted to watch a gary stu with unlimited plot armor I'd watch SAO.
Fate/Zero, adding Pokemons to Bleach doesn't make it better.
Toradora. More like Fecadora, amirite? Greatest love story ever told my ass.
Hokuto no Ken? Gay.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? Gayer.
Rozen Maiden, shitty meme and shitty show.
Aku no hana, If I wanted to see ugly chinese, I would go outside.
Shinsekai Yori, adding rats wars to Elfen Lied doesn't improve the show.
Steins;Gate? More like Steins;Gateway of worst kind. plebbit: the animation.
Minami-ke? If I wanted to see a boy dressed as a girl, I'd look at old pictures of me in kindergarten.
20th Century Boring.
Eden of The East? Please don't waste my time~
Nichibros, Square Enix jokes.
Nichijou, Cromartie Highschool with shittier animation.
Honey and Clover? If I wanted to watch a guy marry his retarded niece I'd go to the Ozarks.
Ping Pong, if i wanted ugly asians with bad animation and art I would watch Aku no Hana.
Madoka? If I wanted to watch magical girls cry I'd put on my Sailor Moon costume and look in the mirror.
Seitokai Yakuindomo, only ronery 30 years old frustrated virgin will still laugh to this shit.

Maria Holic. Traps got old two years ago.
Kino no Tabi? If I wanted to watch a dyke on a motorcycle, I'd go visit San Francisco instead.
Ichigo Mashimaro, fanservice without fanservice.
Aria, a show about nothing.
FLCL, boring, unfunny, LOL SO RANDUM XD shit.
BLAME! If I wanted buildings and walking, I'd go outside
Welcome to the NHK, if I wanted to watch a loser, I would stare at the mirror.
Kaiji, atrocious character design and completely contrived plot.
Planetes. As empty as space.
Legend of the Gay Lactating Homosexuals.
Cromartie Highschool, Lucky Star with men.
Berserk, shitty anime and even worse manga.
Full Metal Panic? More like Code Geass with a shitty tsundere.
Zero no Tsukaima, more like Harry Potter: The Animation
5 Centimetres Per Second? More like 5 Wallpapers Per Second
Cowboy Bebop? More like Cowgay Begay. Shitty music and plotless style-over-substance bullshit.
Azumanga Daioh, shitty ripoff of Lucky Star.
Gurren Lagann, not so good.
RahXephon? If I wanted to watch a shitty Eureka Seven clone, I'd watch Evangelion
ARIA? I liked it better when it was called naptime.
Outlaw Star, One Piece in space.
Gintama, Bobobo with shittier animation.
Bartender? more like BOREtender.
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei? One look and I said sayonara to this piece of shit.
Gurren Lagann, childish Drill-penis show.
Samurai Champloo? More like Cowboy Bebop with swords and shitty music.
Nanoha is just Bleach or Naruto but with more pedo pandering.

>Eureka 7, more like Gurren Lagann 2.
If only.

Kimi no Na Wa, a shittier Deep Impact without Bruce Willis

>Baccano. It's like messing with your media player's seekbar.
Just watch the show as it is, finding out things you didn't catch the first time you watched it is kinda the thing about Baccano

oh my, this is gold

Gurren lagann, not so good

This shit is old as fuck.

Kimi no Na Wa, more like Kimi no garbage taste for liking this SHIT

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend. Remember to upvote content you like!

Shirobako? Moeshit version of Bakuman

I think I watched the entire show, about a week after I finished watching it I realized I hadn't enjoyed one second of it.
I still don't know why I watched it all.

He likes Aria.

>Legend of the Gay Lactating Homosexuals

Help me understand, somebody. I enjoyed Monster a lot, more than most series since or prior. It had enough episodes to tell a story and maintain a decent flow. The setting wasn't zipperland, magical/fantasy, or space. That was refreshing. The cast was large when you consider all of people Tenma met traveling. Someone that considers it overrated/shit: was it the story that's shit or was it the way the story was told?

>Yotsuba. Stupid little bitch runs around and acts "lol so kawaii". NOTHING HAPPENS
That's crossing the line buddy.

Nana.

It's the fact that you should just enjoy what you enjoy and not worry too much about what other people think of it.

none of the above.
OP is a faggot, monster was incredible.

If something old then Cromartie High School
It wasn't funny

If something recent Kemono Friends
too overrated wow furry animal girls. also wow post apocalyptic children story. Same retards who like those precure aikitsu stuff

>If something old then Cromartie High School
>It wasn't funny

This. The show is actual garbage i don't know why this board loves it.

Comedy gold

>Kino no Tabi? If I wanted to watch a dyke on a motorcycle, I'd go visit San Francisco instead.

Being hipsters like always. They take crap like Lucky Star and now a 3D furry anime seriously now. And they say Sup Forums has good taste

On a serious note here:
Haibane
Lain (that at least had good music)
Nichijou
Lucky Star

We should really chase that general out soon since it's a insult to Sup Forums's taste

I'm not trying to concern myself with others interests to change my own opinion. I enjoyed it, someone posting how shit it is won't change that but that also gives me a bias toward it. Without stirring up a shitstorm, I'd like get input from someone with the opposing take on the show. Isn't the point of this thread to generate conversation with people of different standpoints or is this a hugbox of agreement and support?

MODS!!!

>didn't like eva
>defends slice of life
like pottery

>current year
>being a plotfag

Magi

memegatari