Health at every size! Big is beautiful!

>Health at every size! Big is beautiful!
>HOW CAN DRUMPF BE HEALTHY IF HE'S OVERWEIGHT ACCORDING TO BMI

I can hear leftists' brains imploding already

That's what Hillary's doctor said as well.. funny how being the "leader of the free world" can make people do stuff, in "the interest of national security."

he's a big guy

No he's not

BMI is a shit indicator.
I'm 6'2" and BMI says 175 is an ideal weight.

It assumes you have minimal muscle

That's why it's shit.

BMI is meaningless. It's a metric for soyboys who don't have an oz of muscle on their bones.

i mean hes also like 70 or whatever so i mean

There is no way hes 236

>t.manlet
Back to the manlet pit with you

Dear fatties, gonna need you to post your BF% as well as your Squat weight. Thanks

Thank you for disproving the leftist body positive bullshit

You lag

I'm 180cm and 212lbs. BMI says I'm overweight too despite having a 36' waist and a 49" shoulder to shoulder length.

36foot waist ? damn son

no doubt he's overweight. most people his age are.

doesn't mean he's massively overweight though, they didn't take into account frame size(shoulderspan, etc.), bf%, etc.

I am 191cm tall and weigh 93kg is this an ok weight? I have muscle but I'm very lean

this. he's pushing 250-255

>fags crying that there is no way he is healthy
>doesn't recognize his massive fucking wealth, something he had his whole life which affords him life extending, saving, healing, curing medicines that we only think exists as myths
poorfags

>Health at every size! Big is beautiful!
>HOW CAN DRUMPF BE HEALTHY IF HE'S OVERWEIGHT ACCORDING TO BMI
This they understand op

It's a sad state of affairs in the US when most people think 29 BMI is normal. I've had multiple borderline obese people tell me they didn't want to lose weight because they would look scary. I hate this country

That puts you in the overweight category, but if you have muscle then you're fine

wtf how can I be overweight I have visible abs? this BMI thing is confusing

Muscle skews the test, you're probably fine.

He's also like 71 or something.
Makes sense he's gotten heavier.

We need the two-button meme on this, with the guy replaced by a fat-is-beautiful butch

Dude's in his 70's.
For a man who's old enough to be carbon dated I'd say he's in good shape regardless if he's a little fat.

>BMI

Body Mass Index (BMI) is simply a ratio of height versus weight and the test is used to classify people into NORMAL, OVERWEIGHT, and OBESE CATEGORIES.

Because it is only a test of height versus weight, it does not take into account or distinguish between weight coming from body fat, bone mass, muscle mass, or water mass.

In other words, a muscle bound individual may score obese on the test but might have little fat on their body (suggesting they have a healthy body composition)

Am I implying that trumps weight is mostly derivative of lean muscle mass? No. Dude clearly has a less than optimal body composition.

What I'm implying is that these twats have no right to assume trumps general health level with a BMI test.

Kinesiology :)

I alwais wonder if American liberals will ever reach a dissonance critical mass and end up catatonic en masse.
There must be some long term neurological consequences in holding so many double standards.

I think they're already there.
What we have now are automatons running off the groupthink chip in their heads.

At his age, slight overweight is preferred. Gives you an edge when sick

>overcomplicating something that even a ten year old knows
You people really are a shithole people. Fucking retarded to boot.

I wanna see someone trick him into standing on a scale so we can confirm.