Nigger hate thread

Niggers are the worst race.

You wouldn't say that to a black persons face though

stay mad whitey :)

>Whistles behind you

Not OP but I live in Kentucky and live in Louisville. I call them niggers every single day. I have done so my entire life. It's rare that these Louisville negros get mad about it. They know damn well how worthless they are. It's usually a "you're right" reaction to it. What kind of shithole do you live in? Do you not physically resemble a fully grown man?

Hahaha nigger

Backstory??

Yeah, I doubt that.

One time I was driving with a buddy of mine in the passenger seat, and he rolled down the window and yelled "NIGGER!" at some random black guy walking down the sidewalk.

I felt kind of bad about it, to be honest. Seemed mean.

I don't dislike black people myself. Why you guys on here hate black people anyway? They're people like you and me.

Maybe you wouldn't you weak, autistic little inadequate. I've been done for hate crimes in the past and I'd do it again

'Oh lawdy, ah feels da spirits!'

wtf explain this.

Clearly the nigger in the pic doesn't have a face.

You must not have ever been in a movie theatre filled with them or eaten at a restaurant when it's one of their birthday or anniversary parties.

Niggers are in the uncanny valley. They are close enough to human to make it uncomfortable. Take away responsibility, intelligence, compassion, and self control and you have the nigger.

I call niggers to their face. I also carry a gun everywhere.

I’m from the Northeast and I have a question, is everyone like this in the South?

Connecticut hicks shouldn't throw plastic silverware in paper plate houses

This is pathetic.

Keep on posting your your wet dream fantasies on Sup Forums while whites are becoming the minority and will die off in a couple of decades. And there's nothing you can do about it.

haha god hamless fun, mi fadda usd to do tat all de tyme in my owm villag

We are in a poor condition. We been chimped out by the real chimps. Hit in the head and lost our way. we aren't all crazy but as a whole we are lost.

No matter how many times you pathetic devils post crap about us, what you have done to the Earth takes the cake.

You focus on something that is pretty much dead and continue to pick, spit, kick, and talk about it daily for centuries... if not thousands of years.

Ever since you were made and put on this Earth, you have done your duty to raise Hell on Earth.

The duty of the civilized man is to civilize and you haven't done that.

THe real nigger is the nigger maker. Last I saw, it wasn't blacks poisoning water, air, food, clear cutting the earth, putting a price tag on life and more...

Grow up.

No dick sucker I am from NY.
And You apparently live in some little hamlet where you do not have blacks and therefore do not have niggers.
Good for you and the sheltered world you live in.
But shut the fuck up when it comes to black people or niggers as you know nothing.

Fuck nogs. The very best of them are alright people, but put them back around other nigs and they revert to noggery. They're not worth the effort to try to befriend.

But they're not all bad, are they?

Doesn't seem right to judge the whole race based off some you feel are bad.

I'll admit it... I'm a white guy and I like black women. They're sexy.

I don't get why Sup Forums hates blacks so much. You guys should hate spics way more. They cross the border, bring drugs into America, and have a higher rate of breeding with whites than blacks do.

If you're gonna hate a race, not that I condone that, it shouldn't be blacks, it should be ma' fuckin' SPICS. Let's be honest... most of them don't even belong in America anyway. Black people do. Blacks have been in America since the beginning.

He probably just stole like a dollar worth of food, so the entire town beats him to death for it.

>Last I saw, it wasn't blacks poisoning water, air, food, clear cutting the earth, putting a price tag on life and more...
You clearly haven't seen a single country that is run by them.

So minus all the >blah blah blah blah
You admit that niggers ain't shit.

Gotcha. Looks like the argument is settled

I call niggers niggers only when I carry a gun

What a brave person you are

That is the lamest excuse
If I put on a fucking hat does your monkey brain go "OOK OOK OOGA BOOGA THIS IS NOT HUMAN ANYMORE"
I've grown up with black friends, black classmates, black neighbors, and they're literally just people except different skin color.
Their loud obnoxiousness is something I personally enjoy when it has zero aggression behind it (like barbaric hoodlum niggers do) and plenty of other races including white go along with it as well.
Concrete example are the super smash bros melee communities or anime communities. Blacks in these are fun as hell and mexican/ asian/ whites emulate the same exact behaviour as well.
Being uncomfortable around this stuff just makes you seem like a little bitch who needed to get bullied at some point in their life and has never been properly humiliated.

>Last I saw, it wasn't blacks poisoning water, air, food, clear cutting the earth, putting a price tag on life and more...

You’re right, where I live I don’t see niggers too often. Keep them Jew York.

No, and no one cares to go out of their way to do that sort of stuff either. Too busy weaving in traffic.

T. Atlanta

Black on white rape has always been rampant. They killed that rapist for a reason

I don't judge people as individuals. I judge races as a whole. NiGGers as a race are shit. I will even be so generous as to say that there are more races than you believe. So there are variations in "whites" and "blacks" based on regional culture and genetics. But as a rule, dark skinned people are dumb and violent

Not only that; they come from shitholes.

>You wouldn't say that to a black persons face though

No, my fist would say that to a nigger's face.

>stay mad whitey :)

Stay mad, nigger. :)

#ProudShitholer

But that's not fair.

There are some black people who are good, is there not?

It's so funny watching theses threads

You come in a racist place to share your racist feelings and thoughts of how niggers are the worst race

Yet it doesn't help or change the situation, not one bit

Your thread will get archived then forgotten until the next one, over and over

Meanwhile niggers are still coming in white countries, still fucking/raping your daughters and are here to stay while the "Jewish medias" défend us (thanks Jews)

You are worthless and you know it. Most people on this planet would punch you if they had the chance

>> from the northeast where there are almost no blacks
>> doesnt understand why people hate blacks

Niggers are so fucking stupid and lazy. Theyd rather eat other niggers than learn how to farm or raise an animal.

That pic is saved as "Rapunzeliqua" on my hd.

>> Hates whites
>> lives in a white country because he knows black countries are terrible

Nope. I just find it repugnant. I'm not intimidated by niggers and I also don't attempt to play along or get along. If a nigger talks to me in deep Ebonics I don't shuck and jive like niggerlover cucks and attempt to "get on their level".

I just try to interact with them like they are intelligent humans and they never live up to it. I've trained a few niggers and they never work hard, never learn all the material, and eventually do something criminal. The only reason they don't all get fired is because people make excuses and affirmative action protects them

Holy shit that actually pissed me off
That poor kitten...
Nigger genocide when?

Why would you not carry a gun?

Was that spin really necessary?
I mean I can appreciate a little flair but it just feels like showboating here

I understand why they hate them. It’s a shame that the South has so many subhuman niggers that act Iike apes.

people who hate black people are poor highschool dropouts with no prospects anyway
there's never been like a single person who had an IQ over 100 who hated black people who also wasn't coddled/ unexposed to society

There are some raised by whites mulatto and possibly some Caribbean and East Africans who aren't niggers. The breeds that infest the American South and Hispaniola are sub Sahara ultranig genetic trash

They maybe are worst race but at least they were civilized and they lived in their communities in Usa until whites gave them rights and encouraged rap, criminality and drugs as "culture"... Now you wonder why niggers are making shit music, ruining cities, raping and killing whites everywhere.

So youre saying you like jews more????

>I just try to interact with them like they are intelligent humans and they never live up to it
I can guaran-fucking-tee you that you're a moron
You going "pfft, such juvenile language" is a dumb nigger's "ayy, ayo, this whitey is talkin' all faggy and shiut"
You think the lense you hold up to your eyes is somehow the superior one for no fucking reason

Rapunzle had hair

I have, usually they are intimidated because while I do it, I'm wearing tac gear including a mask and flash my illegal SMG and grenades, and make sure that there's only one or two around. No snitching!

Because I'm not a pussy who relies on my gun to play the tough guy

Whites used to be respected and feared without the needs of guns
I respect theses racists more than the weak person you are

Ok your question was clearly unclear

You are projecting. You are obviously coddled and have never interacted with the nigger.

Niggers not know about closed casket funerals?

Did he ded?

>Behaving uncivilized is top fun XD

I have to wear an armor + a gun so I can call niggers niggers in my own country but yet I consider myself superior to this inferior race

Lmao

We may ultimately become the minority if things don't change.

But even if we do, there will be death squads. A lot of them. And you will be a target for the colour of your skin.

Get ready. I am.

It was made so the world could see but I guess you're too dumb to think

Pfft . You kidding me ?
Guess what ? Your wrong.

No.

I genuinely try to talk to them and explain when they have questions. I smile and empathize or sympathize to try to make a connection. I can make them laugh and relate to their experience with the given issue. You are again projecting or pretending I'm a person you want me to be. Sorry, but just because I know niggers are trash it doesn't make me an autist or ignorant or whatever you want to believe.

You will regret trusting to liking them.

I grew up in the states in schools that were like even split between all races, lower-middle class, and i've also lived in eastern europe for several years (upper-lower class)
The only people I've ever had real beef with were fucking retards- more of which I met in poor as fuck communities. Literally the only people I felt out of touch with were mexicans (little exposure, and usually the ones I knew were judgemental dumb as fuck fat pricks)
Common theme between racists on both sides (racist blacks and racist whites) is:
- Poor
- Homogenous community
That's it. Have those two and you get a racist, tribalistic, ape-like community. Happens JUST AS MUCH with whites. Everyone in these nigger threads seems to forget how bad white trash gets.

Are you gonna not be a pussy when your attacker has a gun? If so youre gonna be a dead non-pussy

You guys are horrible

Graduated high school. IQ of 124. You were saying?

what the fuck brains of jelly

>Enslave, murder, rape, impoverish and destroy Africans for hundreds of years.

>Mad when their culture is a fraction as violent as whites used to be to them.

Pay reparations crackers.

>I bet you dis screen is scratch proof
She lost