Name a more aesthetic religion

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtauris.com/books/the arts/architecture/architectural structure design/islamic architecture in iran poststructural theory and the architectural history of iranian mosques
mvslim.com/iranian-mosque-will-amaze-beautiful-islamic-architecture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally any other religion or cult, sandniggers aren't even allowed to draw or construct anything which even remotely resembles a life form.

incorrect

>sandniggers and persians like shiny gaudy idols
>aesthetic

blasphemy

Orthodox Christianity

debatable

Looks like a child did it.

Christianity

>t. child who loves gaudy shit

Islamic tile is one of the most beautiful arts in the world. It was made to give you the feeling of God, like when you look at the stars and feel overwhelmed by the infinity.

If you can’t see the beauty, then you’re just a blind idealogue.

And I don’t like Islam and don’t want it taking over.

European Renaissance painters were better painters than Muslims.

This is a reasonable evaluation. Islamic tiles are very intricately designed and beautiful, but Islam is still a shit religion that must die. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

>post only Iranian architecture, try to pass it as Islamic

The best Mosques are probably comparable to the best Cathedrals. I personally like the Cathedrals better but I'm not exactly unbiased.

Mormonism

Central Asians have the same buildings, I'm not an expert though

A mosque I've seen in Saint Petersburg, I suppose an old one since it was among historic buildings, was quite elaborate too

Fuck off sandnigger. Day of the rope is approaching.

true, the only thing crazier than their religion is their architecture

Name a more disgusting religion

Catholicism is the GOAT.

t. Protestant

scientology

Iranian mosques are unreal. I hope we don't destroy them all when the bombing starts.

kek can t even draw human body.

Human body is the most aesthetic creation of god and those niggers can t draw it because Pedo Muhammad was a donkey fucker

Pagan

Check those digits.

Heavenly Father has blessed this thread:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is the one and only true church of our savior.

>Associating greek art with whole european pagan art

That's like negroes claiming that since Egypt lies within Africa, that their accomplishments are also a product of their heritage.

Reminds me when I was young and loved to slap stickers of my favourite cartoons all over everything. No real artistic flow whatsoever.

OP, if you wanted a Chrsitian art/architecture thread, you could've just asked.

y'all are nuttier than a fruitcake. What's it like being obsessed with coca-cola and other sugary shit due to alcohol deprivation and following a false idol that's as insane as Elron Hubbard?

settle down lad

time to dumb my folder

I haven’t read the books of L Ron Hubbard, but if I thought they were great works I would say so. At the same time, I can still say Scientology is messed up.

I can understand why people don’t like it because it’s associsted with the religion that we are culturally at war with, but I just view it like the art of any culture. I just look at its aesthetics.

What inspired Islam to put fractals on their mosques, does it represent the sacred geometry that forms our universe or did they take a few hits of dmt?

This shit looks unfinished.

With Islam
Architecture in Iran took a brand new path
Even Iranian architects themselves says so
ibtauris.com/books/the arts/architecture/architectural structure design/islamic architecture in iran poststructural theory and the architectural history of iranian mosques

"The rooting of Islam in Persia triggered an evolution in the artistic society: Islam led to the blossoming of artistic craft and talent in all layers of society."
"Islam led to the innovation of art and became the trigger of creativity"
"The first well-known element is the use of geometry on the walls and ceilings, which is very common in Islamic art"
mvslim.com/iranian-mosque-will-amaze-beautiful-islamic-architecture/

All countries have history about architecture but the reason why iranian architecture is distinctive is because of islam

Yes and yes.

Church of the Holy Sepulchre

Excuse me, but we prefer to brew our own root beer.
Kind of hard to be an alcoholic when it never touches your lips in the first place.

You can believe or disbelieve, it's all up to your own agency, but i'd recommend reading the book of Mormon with an open heart and pray for a witness.

we couldn't draw stuff on them

Should I take a goatfucker in the middle of the desert or a creepy old childfucker as the basis of islam and christianity or should I say "hmm guess it is different everywhere"?

Also if the location is important and not the religion why arent there any modern greek arts similar to this today?

At least post an nice looking orthodox church not some mcburger orthodox church.

Buddhism.

When you have Buddhists, yes them, the pacifist monks feeling as if they have to remove kebab to save their country, what does it say about you?

Probably because it hasn't been desecrated by iniquity like all other sects.
Which I can understand is a bit jarring.

similar geometric patterns at the root of most religions/faiths

Putting lipstick on a pig does not change the pig into a prince.
Islam is trash because of the behavior and character of its members.

You can see the Western side in this picture, usually orthodox churches dont have seats, since you stand worshiping and dont sit. but the western cultures sits in church thats why they have it in the western orthodox churches too

I hate "HDR" photos, it makes every crevice stick out like a sore thumb and it just makes the whole picture noisy, especially at smaller sizes.

can't really argue against this. as someone that has a an elite eye for aesthetics, islam certainly takes the cake with their architecture. shame about muslims though.

So once the barbaric Arabs conquered and forcibly proselytized the Persians, brainwashed Persians used their intellect (genetically inclined) to inspire new Stockholm syndrome mosques for their masters?

Color me shocked.

Ptolemy was wrong you math plebe. Everyone knows it’s elliptical.

McMutt strikes again

> Islam led to the blossoming of artistic craft and talent in all layers of society

>"Islam led to the innovation of art and became the trigger of creativity"

>Even Iranian architects themselves says so

I don't love Islam but let's give credit where it is due, they can make some damn fine buildings

isn't this just a remodeled Christian church?

it's impressive that they did it all by hand but it's no more aesthetic than a screensaver / fractal / graphics demo
>muh trippy abstract patterns

According to who?

You mean like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory in Moscow?

>similar geometric patterns at the root of most religions/faiths

True. Muslims worship the cube, a cross is a unfolded cube. The hexigon is actually a 2d cube. Saturn worship.

That's a re-decorated church you idiot

>a cross is a unfolded cube
The cross was a torture device you retard, its geometry is completely irrelevant

Biblical method: plant a church wherever you are, meet in whatever space you have like a house. As it grows, build bigger structures to accommodate.

Catholic and Muslim method: build giant cathedrals with taxes over hundreds of years as a testament to how great our cult is, don't actually have a church meet

Mormon method: look how rich we are, our temples are Tite heh
Also all our local churches use the exact same blueprint

beautiful

>its geometry is completely irrelevant

Funny how all the Abrahamic religions worship some form of a cube. It's very relevant, stupid faggot briainlet.

What are you getting at, I never implied otherwise? I've only posted Christian churches except for the few LDS.

Sup Forums likes Iran in case you didn't know

La Santasimo Muerte

>Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Top kek.

Purely due to WHO did it and not WHAT.

Islam is as evil as religion gets. To believe Islam is responsible for the creativity would be asinine.

The only reason the architecture was that vibrant was because Persians were restricted from making ANYTHING ELSE.

Such is life under Islam.

explain
i only see the jew star and a small cross

Or do you mean the Starship Enterprise in Colorado?

Greece was the founding point of Western civilization, and greek culture through roman culture spread to every corner of Europe. African cultures cannot trace their origin to Egypt or most didn't even com in contact with Egypt for that matter. and if they did it was to get sold as slaves

The tree of life (Yggdrasil) / tree of knowledge (Garden of Eden) is at the root of most religions

you're like a schizophrenic except gayer

>To believe Islam is responsible for the creativity would be asinine.

According to Iranian architects themselves mate yes. I get being against Islam but at the very least give them their fair due

yea budy, good luck.

The Orthodox room at the usafa chapel is downstairs

>Orthodox Christianity
>chairs

>ur gay

If only I could bantz that hard.

unironically THIS