You have 10 seconds to prove to me that Asians aren’t based and redpilled as fuck

You have 10 seconds to prove to me that Asians aren’t based and redpilled as fuck

he shame his ancestors with the kek autism lol

>racemixes and degrades our white women
>based

>Wehraboos

They can be based and redpilled in their own countries

>that 5head

Modern day women are whores, who cares if they are degraded?

that asian whore is disgusting looking.

>based

They just side with whoever they think is dominant. They see the writing on the wall for America.

I like Asians but that picture is crazy cringe :^)

Native asians are far more redpilled then 2nd or 3rd generation westernized Asians.

>based
>chink
>yellow skin
>did nothing for America
>ancestors did nothing for America
>ancestors spilt zero blood for America

>can't drive for shit

That picture upsets me. I am White.

This "whore humiliation property" thing is simply degenerate.
Only the inferior race actually get excited about this type of shit I've noticed, because they do not see sex as sacred nor as a gift but as a punishment.

It serves only to humiliate the race of he woman and (ironically) demonize the men (whether they realise it or not).
Race mixers, particularly the theatrical "look at meee" ones, are absolutely fucking degenerate.

>Marquis De Rafayette

Because unless you're in college in another country and running free, asian man is largely synonymous with small, weak, shy, pathetic, obedient beta cucks.

>built railroad

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>airshit

How do you know it’s an air gun?

Thailand and Philliphines literally and totally fucked in their asses,

EXACTLY THIS. It's repulsive.

They vote overwhelmingly for the left, even as it has cone completely nutty.

Has science gone too far?

He's a noguns faggot. You can clearly see there's no rounds in the mag. Coupled with the fact that you can now see a functional mag spring means it's legitimate.

Damn... this is such a buzz kill.
Why do they vote like this? For what reason? I literally can’t thinj of any other than that they are obviously immigrants

He doesn't because he is a retard. You can see the spring in the mag. Maybe he meant ARshit but I doubt it. Also no, they aren't based or redpilled, at least in the US. Just look at the voting demographics

what's sad is every range i go to always has a random range gook there even in bumfuck nowhere. they're always funny af to be around and super nice. i literally think they go just because shooting ranges are literally the only places where you can smoke and not have fags cry about it kek.

Because they ally themselves with the rest of the non-whites. They're all like sharks that smell blood. Whites are at the tipping point of becoming the minority in the USA and they're all teaming up for the killshot. They're good enough at pulling the wool over your eyes and pretending to like you, for now.

I want to move to a white country like the US

Immigrants move to large cities where they are assimilated into the Borg Collective.

Remember your "Based Rooftop Koreans"? Here they are today, now that the White demographic is on a sharp decline.

Stop looking for outside help, it won't come. Worry about waking up your fellow Whites before it's too late, if it isn't already.

Dat Vietnamese bar tho
>Vietnamese
>Hyped for Trump
>Was blamed by Trump for stealing all whitefag's jobs
>Was one of the minorities that would not benefit from Trump presidency
>Voted for Trump anyway
>Now their Vietnamese kins are trapped in the country because it's so much harder to immigrate to the states
>Trump just stepped out of TPP so basically mainland Vietnam's economy is fucked and depends solely on China
>Trump flatly ignores the situation at South China Sea so mainland Vietnam is gonna lose to the chinks in the next 20 years
>Still hyped for Trump anyway

Newsflash!
Korean and East Asian birth rates are lower than whites these days you know?

Not in the USA. That very article points out that it's the country's fastest-growing immigrant group. Asian-Americans are a different breed from their native counterparts in many ways.

I knew filipinos were based.

Most Asian-Americans I know are whitewashed. They think exactly like white and talk exactly like white, but they do know a bit of their mother tongue so that they won't lose their origin. They've moved away from most of the shitty parts of their native counterparts as far as I can see.

Hank Yoo in OPs pic admitted he sucked off two white guys as initiation to a frat.

r/asianmasculinity
r/hapas
r/aznidentity
r/asianamericans

Personal freedom is an exclusively white concept.

Asians are bug people. Communism is in their genetics. They will always vote for big government.

honorary

fagistani flag. Larping chink. Do I need to say more ?

all asians are narcissistic and retarded

CHAD!

I am constantly irritated at the people of all races who scream this nigger-tier shut from the rooftops inhibiting us from developing respectful relations with each other. We could have men of all races looking each other in the eye and shaking hands and discussing how to get along but it's constantly ruined by the insecure fags who need to scream MUH DIKKKKK and antagonize everyone into being brought down to their simian level.

I think the state pushes that shit on purpose so that we don't unite and challenge their oligarchical interests.

Why don't you just take the based ones then? They race mix so well that you can't even tell one of the parents were asian.

Damn right. I know an Americanized Asian girl from high school and while she's pretty naïve and (((tolerant)))™, her mom is based.

Yep, 3rd gen asian women are the absolute fucking worst. All of the entitlement of Western women with zero of the emotional attachment

>Mix with Asians
>Then mix with whites to remove all Asian dna
Or we could just not mongrelize ourselves in the first place

Well, if it's a strategy, it's a really stupid strategy for them.
It makes men hate their women and hate the men of other races even more.
Women will naturally be crushed the hardest in the impending battle.
It's also likely that some races will, for whatever reason, be more likely to emerge victorious from such conflicts and the defeated will have HELL to pay, and it is unlikely that reparations will be paid this time considering that the kindness of the past didn't succeed in preventing future conflict.

Asians are a slave race
Don't think it's true? Just
look at the educational
systems. Can't think because
they are literally retarded.

They're not based, They're just subservient pussies who know their place, unlike niggers. They're just glad they're not niggers.

You confused Asians with niggers, nigger.