I am a Chinese male living in Australia I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess

I am a Chinese male living in Australia I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess.

The moment I have the power to, I will treat whites worse than niggers, not because you ARE worse than niggers... but because I finally have the ability to do so.

I will release generations of rage compensation upon you. I will avenge for all the times you came to our country acted like animals, take our women, laughed in our face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jYsu5-TJQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah we're completely fucked. I doubt any other race will ever recreate our dominance from 1650-1950 though. That shit was spectacular

Fair enough.

LMAO at your life

You are only here because China doesn't want you.

lmao

I fully encourage you to do that, whites thrive on adversity.

Why?
You'll never feel fulfilled if you live that way.
You'll just be searching for new boogeymen.

White cuck spreading hate against based chinese people.

Whites, meds and asians will take control on the next cultural shift and people like you will hang from their toes while we let the specially trained K9s rape your mothers.

The propaganda machine is systematically spitting out every possible permutation of global identity conflict in troll thread form, day by day. Sup Forums is now mostly a sort of dystopia dump.

>Chinese male living in Australia I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess
See, you are somewhat different than the average chink. Most east asians are very pro success. You will never be in a position of power to treat white people like shit, because you will never be anything except a squinty-eyed microdicked loser.

How long do we have user?

lol. Crybaby.

It's a scrying pool. Always has been, always will be.

It's the real reason Sup Forums will never be shut down.

Good. We should live separately with respect to one another. Not taking anybody's women.

Now GTFO of Australia.

I'll keep you posted mate.

fake shill, or butt hurt loser !

Smash their yellow faces
kick their fucking bum

It is being fucked in the ass by the propaganda machine. So don't deflect from that. It IS effectively shut down at this point, to an extent. At least, it is 80% pure shit which you have to sift through to find real content.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jYsu5-TJQ8
This is how I like to remember Taiwan.

Thanks

You whine like a bitch slapped crack whore.

thanks for the larp andy

>Chinese in Austraila

now I HAVE heard everything!

Fuck off chink.

En dyp og håndgripelig slags smerte. 9/10

We invented your Aryan faiths and taught you to farm rice you fucking manlet. Ungrateful cunts in every race. Why did we ever show every other race such kindness?

>1650-1950 though.
Pfff, how about 3000BC to 1950AD?

Hello Thomas Wong

This is a refreshingly honest post OP.

Chink here

You must be a loser in the first place, or else you wouldn't migrant to Australia.

The true successful chink, like me, all legally move to America and win a citizenship due to contribution.

Besides, most white boys are based. I will convert myself to a Chad moon man in the future by gene tech and gas all non-American shitskins. The moon itself should be shot down from its orbit.

Fuck off, Mingo. Your people treat your own people like chickens. You moved to aus to escape your filthy, polluted homeland. Chickenshit.

Don't worry nigger spic. When whites go the chinks are going to fucking skin you like dogs.

>take our women
kek, if you slanty eyed fucks didn't want your women getting plowed by the bwc then don't come to our country in the first place, not our fault you can't satisfy your own women so they have to turn to us

Ah! In germany I'm pretty sure this problem is called "american name syndrome" and has been carefully studied. basically if you name a kid the wrong race it leads to severe bullying at school and poor life outcome.

please remember that 1 white person is worth at least a 1000 chingchongs, you insignificant insectoid.

prove yer chinkness faggotop

The good old divide and conquer thread, never gets old

What game is this?

I agree. I'm a self-hating white and I'm frankly embarassed by the way white people act in a lot of cases. Particularly whites in Asia.

Whites living in Asia act like blacks and Arabs in Europe. They treat the host country like shit.

pandemic

Why would you want to treat people badly?
Do you realize the reason Western civilization become so dominant was because they adopted the Christian idea of trying to be kind to people?
(I don't deny there were a lot of notable exceptions.)