/sig, why you don't eat horses?

For Nordics, germanic peagans the horse played a central role in rituals and everyday life. Sacrificing horses was very important. At one point peagan kinsmen even forced their Christian king to take part in eating horsemeat- what was forbidden by the church.With the church gaining power over the minds this tradition was reluctantly abolished.

So if you call yourself a peagan, a very peagan and anti-abrahamitic thing to do is to eat horse meat.
Why you don't do that, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Horses are less economically viable than pigs or poultry. It's cause they're poor.

The fuck is a peagan? An even more extreme version of vegan, who only eats peas? Try harder, Mehmet.

I eat horse sometimes.

It's a dyslexic way of saying "pagan", but an autist like you couldn't probably recognize this connection.

True, but halal and kosher food is also more expensive, and gets pushed very hard, as well as does vegan and wholefoods. With no market its of course very expensive.

You don't keep horses for the meat.

You keep them for other reasons and slaughter them when you're done with them.
Horse meat is cheaper than beef.

Do you live on the Country side? Do you eat your own horses? Or is it even available in regular markets. Because my experience is, that people almost get heart-attacks when mentioning horses as food- i remember a scandal few years ago involving meat of former racehorses in some products.

>dyslexic
A fashionable and retarded way of saying "illiterate". Read more, Herr Orospoglu.

Beautiful gingers.

There's a little butcher shop in a city next to mine, with a big sign : "Get your revenge on tiercé".
Tiercé is the french word for betting on horse races.
They sell horse meat. Pretty good.

>halal and kosher food is also more expensive

Halal is usually cheaper.
Islamic butchers are willing to work for less.

there's no horse meat for everyone if you don't mass produce and only use race horses or pets

M8 I live in Italy and regularly eat horse filet. It's nothing uncommon

I eat horse meat all time. Delicious, and cheaper then beef.

Look at my flag, we do eat horse, only we call it 'beef'.

Which is the real reason we eat so little horse meat.

We export pretty much all out pet horses to Belgium where eating horse meat is a cultural thing in certain areas.
Leaving barely any horses for our own consumption.

We eat Buffalo. Does that count?

because i'm not an odinfag

>Get your revenge on tiercé
Haha, good one.

I don't think you understand the point of sacrifice. They were sacrificed because they were extremely valuable and important and thus a great gift to the gods.

Today if you eat a horse you aren't certainly making some big sacrifice to the gods, you are just filling your gob for pleasure.
As far as I'm concerned, eating horse meat is no different than eating dog meat.

Y, i like to collect pics that impress me, and this one impresses / even moves me.

It's sad that a dutch should know.

Interesting to hear that. Is it available at regular shops?

Seems to be a cultural thing. In germany, ive never heard of it. Interesting

There's no way you aren't a low IQ muhammad. People were upset over the Horsemeat scandal because in first world countries we like to know that if we spend money for beef were getting beef and not whatever random animals some dumb mohammad wants to slap together and call beef, because the shit meat was being used as filler for costlier meats, and because if they willing to slip in low grade meat from racehorses with the ground chuck God knows what other regulations they violated, like using unsanitary and un vetted meat products, misgrading products, etc.

NAY!
Naaaaaaaaaay!
Nay, i say!

>Islamic butchers are willing to work for less.
>for less.
For sex user,they get all the free fresh goat puss they want before killing it.
100% guroero

Horse meat is good with sage like this stupid slide pile of steaming crap

>use horses to build your civilization
>civilization built
>fuck horses, they're basically cows!

why are people such assholes?

Is it still Hala if it's been fucked?

I do.

Yeah, they nailed it pretty much, I'm sure they have seen a good increase in sales with that sign.

>Seems to be a cultural thing. In germany, ive never heard of it. Interesting
Yeah, I don't know, never really thought about it. I mean you sometimes talk with people who will tell you : "I could neveah evah eat horse meat omg" but people don't really give a fuck.

The scandal you're thinking about happened because they found horse meat in lasagnas which were supposed to be 100% full pork.

i know that but i experienced disdain for horse meat Independent from that. Part of the scandal was indeed health risks because of the antibiotics and all the crap they give racehorses in the meat.

>mispelling pagan to avoid filters

Kill yourself.

No, just butchers

Lel, yeah, there's viennas too which consists from anything from horse god knows what

There was an actual fatwa issued decreeing it was fine, AS LONG AS you sold the meet in the next village, not to people likely to be related to the particular semen-producer concerned in this act of bestiality... And yet you're welcome to fuck your cousin out over there in Morolandia.

Wtf where do you live? Literally all horses in my area eventually go to the local butchers when they have to be put down.

Good for us

KEK

Idk but sandniggers and bestiality go hand in hand as overweight and americans,it's a a meme but there is a reason for that meme,by know you probably know all about indians being creepy rapists open bobs and vegana bitch lasagna,muzzies specially Nafri are like that but they grab touch and try to rape anything that moves,be it a goat or a human.
Based nafris groping a downs syndrome girl

We do eat horses, meat is fantastic and i get a kilo every monday.

Why waste the meat when it eventually has to be put down? No one keeps horses just for food.

Depends. Big food chains do carry it regularly, otherwise you need to go to specialized equine butchers.
It's better to buy it from people you know though. The meat risks to have all kind of drugs in it if it comes from race horses (illegal but still happens from time to time)

That's nigger on nigger violence tio and i believe it took place in apefrica so who gives a fuck.

Implying people didn't eat the horse when it eventually died and that many military campaigns didn't run on horses...and horse meat...
The french in russia basically survived on their horses,the Mongols bled their horses and drank their milk but if there was no other option ate them,same as any army did,and also the doggos as any artic explorer did etc etc
People are assholes but necessity is a bitch.

We don't eat horse because we as humans genetically selected the horse for transportation and utility. Therefore, we have a special bond and friendship with horses. The horses understand this too and give us their trust. For this reason, we never betray our special relationship, and the horse stays off our dinner plate.

>Nafri
lol, had to google that one. I thought you were maybe referring to the Hanafi type of Sunni Islam! In my own experience, Arabians are as bad as Maghrebis in this respect, though.

>eating horses
No.

You guys should start filling a deer tag once a year if you really want to SI

Spend three or four weekends (or more in the woods a year. Subside off the deer meat.

Horse hide is used to make excellent leather jackets and shell cordovan shoes. There are only a handful of tanneries in world than tan shell cordovan, and all but two are in the West. If you ate more horse there be better leather at a lower price and also more employment for westerners.
>Kangaroo hide has the best tensile strength, so you should eat that too and give some Aussie tanners more work.

Would love to, but all hunting land is very much privatised here.

Transportation was a horse's highest and best use.

Eating them was like burning the furniture for heat.

Honestly the fat-ass meme doesn't bother me.
Given a choice I'd rather die of too much food then too little.

I don't the problem is that exact same thing is what they do to the german girls stupid enough to fall for the jew memes.
Imagine shitskins willing to try and rape a downy girl in a place they know they'll basically be severely beaten or killed if caught,now imagine the same shitskins with nordic naive kike educated girls and knowing consecuences will be the father will apologise for colonisation even if his country didn't participate and hoping they learn their lesson.

Even if I were retarded and thought it wasn't my problem even if they are in a way my extended family and i would argue and they deserve it lol nordcucks,kiked hahahha i k ow perfectly fp well that if I have a child and she is a girl she will be raised amongst such subhumans.
So yup I care and feel sorry.

>Eating them was like burning the furniture for heat.
Do you bury your sofa with full Christian ceremonial if it breaks?

I ate horse a lot when I was an exchange student in rural Sweden a decade ago. Some horse meat on a piece of bread with butter and cheese is actually a pretty decent breakfast.

>Some horse meat on a piece of bread with butter and cheese is actually a pretty decent breakfast.

You mean a sandwich?

Don't get all technical on us.

an open face sandwich. you redditspacing NIGGER

Never thought about it, but I respect them too much. It's bizarre.

To em it bothers me even more,it pains me specially to see it not because of disgusting etc etc,it's not for aesthetical or health issues.
It's for the degradation.
I think how greek citizens had a system of slavery that gave them barely the same time as we have today,probably less and with faaaar less necessities,those guys trained for war every fucking second they had,imagine homo culture at /fit/about jelly,no homo etc etc,now imagine that but being truly homo and for war,all society,they were fucking ubermensch since early childhood exercising every fucking day,so much so that when beta historians read some of their tales they always thought they were simply exaggerations but,unthinkable to their beta bodies,but when performed by today's Olympics they are doable...they did as well perform such feats regularly,that's when they weren't busy improving themselves intelectually etc etc.
The next citizens able to afford such level of comfort were nobles,they basically trained for warfare in full body armour and even if they indulged on the fatty goods they weren't fatso and were more than able to ridemount and do martial arts in full body armour.
The noblemen that followed as well did the same feats and we're supposed to be always volunteer and prove themselves worthy of their lineage in battle,as well as using those resources to better educate themselves many being polyglots and at a university level by their mid teens by being home schooled and military trained.
And now we arrive to the modern man,having access to all human knowledge and more resources than any king before him as well as free time...
And yet they somehow managed to lower themselves to their lowest needs and vice,eating,like a fucking animal,a vice so low it's shared by animals.

We should be a civilization of fucking ripped ubermensch yet thanks to kikes are but degenerate slobs unable to control even ourselves,the disgust i feel is not because of them being fat but for being a failure

I do eat horse sometimes nothing wrong with a bit of horse meat.

>mfw I will never eat an icelandic pony
instead I have to eat disgusting octopus like a pleb

Antibiotics not fit for human consumption. Why don't you eat grasshoppers nigger? It's the ultimate protein redpill.

yeah eat horses ma pppaggan bruddas

wait better drink sperm like u'r odin did

He in the US horses were important to survival. Without a horse you could die. People only ate them when it was necessary. Germans in the other hand are basicly niggers and have no reguard for life. German faggots like this one just need to go back to sucking off muslims to show how accepting he is.
Do not believe anything coming out of a hole a Muslim has its dick in.

>implying I don't.

Oden was a fag.
Organs love the taste of cum.
This checks out b

because they chew the cud, but don't have cloven hooves.

>You don't keep horses for the meat.

>instead I have to eat non-kosher/haram octopus like a goy/kuffar
I thought we expelled all you cunts?

When will this retarded sacrifice arguments stop?
Do you realize that Christians,Jews and muslims did sacrifice animal too and still do it now?

>they chew the cud, but don't have meshuggah finkel shtinkel ha-kadosh gefilte schmutz
Fuck off.

Horses??? you fucking mongols gtfo, europeans dont eat or take care of these shit tier animals...

Funeral pyre, then a virgin sacrifice to appease the new one.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal

Brazil sold you horse meat for many years, and yet still you failed to man up and the soy boys won.