Would you marry a woman who travelled to 50 countries solo?

What could be the downsides in such a relationship? Any stories?

50 shades of Cock

too independent

Women with wanderlust are a lost cause. They're never satisfied with what they have in their life. They think that traveling the world will fill some void within them so they're usually virtue signaling depressed cunts.

they just need a baby in their belly

Fpbp

I don't know any bitches that wanna eat babies.

If she is nice, i see no problem :)

fpbp

Sucking every colour cock on the planet isn't a great achievement it's up there with the worst things you could possibly do.

>Julianna

kek

No way. She's running from something.

I'd put sage up her ass and move on,
You should to user.

Nice one leaf

Ew hell no

You're definitely going to have to sit there and listen to boring never ending convos about how "When I was in Peru we stayed at this nice little blah blah blah and it was so blah blah blah and then i walked to blah blah blah" fuck im getting bored just talking about it SUCK MY COCK ALREADY sorry sorry. Flashbacks

Don't get the picture.

If she travelled to 50 countries and decided to settle down with me, of all people, and if there was chemistry, then yeah, I'd do it.

The alt-right answer: If she is white, marry her and have babies with her with no regard for anything other than the colour of her skin. Anyone who says otherwise is MGTOW cuck

The MGTOW cuck answer: Don't engage and support these types of women, you will regret it and she will rob you of everything you own.

Telegony Petri dish.
Being cucked by so many Eskimo brothers

Yeah, women should be eternally barefoot, pregnant, uneducated, and living in the kitchen. Right?

she sure wasnt in india pajeet

A woman who can afford to travel to 50 countries has an unrealistic idea of marriage and men altogether

>Julianna
>it's totally ok guys personality matters not how many hundres of men she fucked
Lowest caliber bait i've seen in a while.

Show feet pls

No because that's the epitome of vanity unless she was a billionaire looking for a properly worthy cause to spend her fortune on.

Why would you dig a fox hole in the middle of flat land? At least the grass in the background would have provided a small amount of visual covergae

Oh look - it's the 'nth thread today about women, and asking Sup Forumsacks (the experts on all things female) for relationship advice. This will totally not be a bitchfest this time around, I'm sure of it.

never been outside of my own state

I don't know what that is, but Disney is shit and porgs are shit.

The swedish answer: support her and her black sons financially and ask if you can watch while she fucks her black and muslim boyfriends

>friend of everyone

fuck that. skip.

Eat pray Love was popular with the thots, it's more common than expected.

No one is advocating for Islam here.

>Are you white?
>If yes, how white are you?
>Are you a jew?
>Are you a Bolshevik?
>How do you feel about having white children?

It's a good sign that they're Brainwashed. The lust for adventure is a male trait, the only reason modern women are doing it is to fill their childless void with Instagram pics.

never been out of my parent's basement

I wouldn't even date one.

Sure beats what we have now, bitch! Men are going to keep going mgtow or NEET and stop producing and it will force civilisation into an even earlier collapse than the multiculti cuckery is. And we are going to crash this planet with no fucking survivors if we can't retake control of our destinies.

Nothing wrong with that...or are you bigoted against traditional lifestyles?

If she wasnt roastie and had no stds sure

Yeah
What's your point?

this. they have been brainwashed looking for meaning in places that have nothing for them. Which 25y/o has to fucking "find themselves"? The ones who were brought up without a strong community that gives them an identity. My grill did some traveling but she's pretty based.
>oh you went to India? how was that?
>it's a shithole
mfw

Because the officer told them so.

>the eternal bugman has an opinion on porgs

Present this post on the day of the rake and you might be spared.

Way to take it to a complete opposite extreme. Why can't women just be normal? It's either feminazi sluts that act like men or pious mormon tradwifes with you idiots.

>3DPD
>ever
No.

Lol I once fucked a leaf bitch that was travelling the world solo, couple of hours after meeting her she was on my cock. Luckily England was her first stop

>Found the roastie

Try to be a little more subtle about being a women before you post please.

There are not 50 countries in the world where a young woman traveling alone would not have to sell her vagina to get out of a jam.

Pump & dump - No marry

Fpbp. A woman traveling to 50 countries alone gives me the impression that she:
>is at least 25 years old (meaning her looks are diminishing and she's too old for child-bearing)
>has no friends (big red flag; most likely suffering from schizophrenia, lesbianism, or another mental disorder that impedes her ability to maintain friendships/relationships with others)
>is immature (we all know "trying to find myself" means "perusing cock"... why would I marry someone like that?)
>has no interest in raising a family (meaning she's essentially useless as a wife and mother)
>is trying to escape some sort of baggage (most likely daddy issues)
Who picks up hitchhikers, anyway? The only ones I trust are from the Greatest Generation, because they're (generally) friendly and too old to try anything.
Boomers are fucking weirdos, Millennials are the type to light up a doobie as soon as they step foot in your car, and Generation X is irrelevant.