We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

stupid racist cuck

HAIL

Who the fuck cares about the future when you have children you kill your future. populism is the true goypill.

children are the future dumbass. all the other shit you call a life is just a petty distraction from impeding death. stop being a defective organism.

is there a black baby in that womb?

i hope so :)

>raising your own litter of white children
>racist cuck

this is textbook projection right here

bait. kys

No

just kys now then. youre life is a pointless exercise in futillity

...Please secure my future user... Get off the computer... Do something.

We must,but our natality rates are too small and we are being replaced, because we have multicultural traitors ruling above us, and our people are brainwashed sheeps.

>taigs
>not niggers

Are Hispanics welcomed? I'm white Argentinian.

HORSED

(((You))) are a laughing stock
>posts anti Irish cartoons created by literal Brit JEW

>posts pic of 10/10 aryan model that probably isn't even pregnant and just wearing a prop, instead of an average white woman like pic related

everyone is such a faggot LARPer subject to the same base programming as all the other human monkeys, no matter their politics. if its pretty its good and we can use it for propaganda hur durrr

you'll just keep jacking off to perfect girls online than actually knock up some ugly woman and be stuck with her as she gets even older and uglier . red pill

>taigs
Be you
>northern irish proddy
>sniff glue
>wear bowler hat and bang drum
>worship dead DUTCH king
>Love Britain
>Mc surname
ALWAYS be considered THE most retarded paddies to the English.

Excuse me, but they are the lost tribe of Israel.

>ancient propaganda cartoon
>Actual photographic evidence
Here’s your average British babe

CivNat reporting in.

Why are 14 words considered """controversial"""?

White women deserve black seed. They have an innate drive to improve their offspring's genetics. Pleasurable BBC is just a bonus.

I bet she's pregnant with a black man's baby.
I bet she is having twin niglets and will let them suck her pick nipples and then have more sex with black men. And then get all old and have flappy yams.

That's an average white woman? Let me guess, you're a brit?

Because the left hates whitey with a passion and wants their own race dead.

You have to get laid first, loser.

Because it means whites will still live.

Because the left wants us all gone. The "It's Okay To Be White" flyers were considered a hate crime. In the left's worldview to be white is to be evil and they must wipe us all out at any cost.

shills

Because white people. I guarantee if you started getting "we must secure an existence for our people and a future for black children" trending at BLM protests and shit the media would be 100% behind it.

>shills shitting themselves over White people

The absolute state of subhumans.

Quality pics brother. This is what we earn when we win.

That photo is very racist. I'm reporting you for hate crimes.

She looks identical to this bitch that broke my heart.

how? by turning into traps?

kek kek kek

>all the other shit you call a life is just a petty distraction from impeding death

and having a bunch of welfare witches con me into seeding their hell gates is somehow a good choice to make in this, my ONLY CHANCE AT A GOOD HAPPY LIFE? that's like... jesus.... the worst kind of self harm imaginable.

um how about find someone you can actually love?

never lose your idealism. hold strong and claim your birthright.

These threads always bring out the 56% mutts

there it is, someone was gonna say it

well you're out if luck. whites are not having a lot of kids.

>26 posts by this ID

then stop accepting refugees. im not sure if you know this but in short time you wont be a majority in some parts of europe if you guys dont stop. le 56% meme wont mean anything when europe gets toppled

im scottish/german and my wife is dutch/irish
we have two kids, house (owned not rented), dog, practical education, careers, etc
trying to do my part

Yes it is propaganda.

However we all know it is, because not everyone around us is a 10/10

most look like the woman you posted.

and nothing is wrong with that, i am sure she is a great mother who loves her children and trys her very best all day.

the 14 words is not just for models and 10/10 perfect women, its for every white person no matter how attractive they are.

Front to back, Ethel.

Leftists know once whites are able to take their own side and promote their own interests, it's over for them

How'd she break your heart user?

Why are you fighting against your own interests? No one with children says "Ah fuck I really regret having that child!". It's infinitely more common that people say it's the best decision they made, especially since they thought like you.

Front to back, Ethel

It's remarkable how I have never seen a person who looked like either of those depictions.

it's coming. traitors won't be spared

Yah. Lefties, line the walls.

Attitudes like yours are the reason whites are dying.

kek

I'm an old white guy. I have 2 white kids. I have a younger fertile white girlfriend. should I impregnate her for the good of my race?

Front to back, Ethel.

Yuss

Well done

Front to back, Ethel

Si amigo.

Is that Ainsley Earhardt from Fox & Friends?

I rented a 7000 square industrial complex a few years ago. I put 700 beds and got 1400 couples to agree to create a breeding camp. Before the cops and legal issues came and just general problems with the couples etc. etc. we had around 2000+ babies walking the streets in little than a year. Never felt so proud before in my life.

Big if true.