>youtube.com/watch?v=f8zRWg4wVQE

Europe has fallen.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7knav5DvEL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESTONIA IS PAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll report you to mods, KKK larper.

Shitpost the comments' section guys. This THOT is asking for it.

Protestantism => Atheism => Islam

This is what will eventually happen to previously Protestant nations (and to pseudo-Catholic societies too) in Europe.
People cannot live hedonistic, materialistic and meaningless lifes for long, they need some sort of spitituality.
We need to go back to traditional Catholicism and defeat (((cucktholicism/ cucked christianity))) and (((secularism))) alike.

Donald J. Trump > Atheism = Catholicism > Protenstantism > Dogshit > Islam

Romuva>any other shitty religion

F

S

>atheist

Red Flag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7knav5DvEL0

>from atheism to islam
never say that any situation can't get worse

You can tell she did it 100% to conform to a man.

From catholicism, through atheism, to Donny. I never felt better.

based. we need more traditional women

How?

Tomorrow is Sunday, if you aren't a member yet, go to your local Christian church! Atheism leads to devil worship.

Hail Moloch

THIS
H
I
S
theocracy/clerical fascism when

>roasties have no loyalty
why are you surprised?

catholicism itself has already degenerated into protestant tier moralism, it's too late, modernism got to it already

Someone needs to send this woman to live in Iraq.

She lives in America btw. If you tell her to go to Iraq she'll just say that the war on Iraq waged by the infidel Americans created Iraq into the shithole that it is today.

Hehe, shithole

>being a cuck and taking a religion of the invaders
let me guess you also want a cross flag aswell

Holy shit your mind is fucking closed.
Stories. People simply need stories. They don't need to believe the stories are LITERALLY TRUE for the stories to have benefit -- in fact, that is a detriment, and turns otherwise meaningful stories into monstrous tools of oppression. That the only stories you can think of are two of the three subects of Abrahamism is an embarrassment. Try again, stupid faggot.

She converted in 2011 and lives in Qatar. She even found herself a rich arab husband.

Much better than your average american white coal burner ending up as a sungle mom with no money depending on welfare.