ANIME WAS A MISTAKE

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE NIPS YOU DONE
goboiano.com/japan-puts-anime-in-zoo-and-penguin-adopts-a-waifu/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

g r a p e k u n

HE WAS A NORMAL PENGUIN AND YOU BASTARDS DID THIS TO HIM

WHAT THE FUCK IS IN IT FOR YOU PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN FROM MAKING HIM LUST FOR SOMETHING HE'LL NEVER HAVE?

God bless you, Grape-kun.

>what is Sup Forums

They've enlightened him.

NOT
ANIME
FUCK OFF

Reminder to report ironic weebs thread

Quality thread. That said, my sides have left this earth.

>156568496
YOU CAN'T REPORT THE TRUTH

First they will prevent us from reproduction, then they will do the same to the animals!
the Japs know how to reduce the Ozone-layer Hole with a long term results!

>download.jpg
phoneposters should be gassed

Too late, Grape-kun is one of us now. He's ascended to the moehood and finally learned that Moe doesn't exist in the 3D form.
No one forced him, he made his choice.

I'm actually so happy that a fucking penguin can have his own 2D waifu as well.

It's hardwired into our DNA to have 2D waifus. This just proves it

Loli spammer, get in here

What are you on about, retard?

>anime was a mistake
It's alright Sup Forums-kun maybe you didn't know that's what gave you away. Fuck off.

>anime was a mistake
>link to cancerous article
Do you get it now?

Yeah, amazing bait here. Keep shitposting and see where it takes you.

just shut up already

I remember when Sup Forums wasn't swarming with anti-fun morons. This is anime related.

they should air drop cardboard gyarus into africw to prevent the impending overpopulation.

Please settle your alimony first Alex. Then you can give people your opinion on 3DPD.

>The zoo keepers are isolating him from Hululu for his health. It turns out, Grape-kun wasn’t eating his food because he was too busy chilling with Hululu. Grape-kun is 20, which is elderly for a penguin, so his cute antics could cause him to die from malnutrition.
There is a Sup Forums joke in here somewhere

It's already settled I gotta pay for like 6 years

This is how you lost your kids psycho

Grape-jiisan can live up to 30 if he plays his cards right. Humboldt penguins in captivity can live past 20, after all. I hope they leave Hululu there just for him though.

FUCK YOU COLBERT FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHOW

This is actually false. They're isolating him for a night, so he won't fall into a pool.

>Edit: It’s been noted that Grape-kun isn’t being isolated because he is not eating, but so he wouldn’t fall into the pool during closing hours.

Oh well.

BUT WHY????

youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI

I haven't worked with penguins, but I have worked with Great Snow Owls here in Québec.

When we get a bird that was injured, it's very important that we always act very cold and distant to them, that we show them no affection.

Because for some reason those birds who spend their whole lives alone can end up binding themselves to you for life. They'll always come back, to you even if you stop working at the shelter, they'll bring you "gifts" of dead rodents. They'll stick around even when the season or location is much too warm for them, which can lead to their deaths.

Weird birds.

Apologize for off topic but what sort of experience is required to work at shelters and such like that?

"No fun" - Sup Forums the block

Report and sage.

they should have banned you

None, but usually work at shelters is unpaid volunteer work unless they're big enough to employ fulltime vets. Then the vets are paid. Maintenance staff is paid, but the people taking care of the animals are usually still volunteers.

These shelters live off donations and goodwill, they don't have a lot of money to throw around.

>Stuttering in text

Well deserved

I hate to tell you this but it's coming.

What is going on in this thread?

Apparently no fun

So, business as usual

Wow it's only the 158th slowpoke this week, going off misinformation.
By the way, thank you for completely killing the term "waifu", internet.

My mom died last , she had 2 cats she would always let outside.

She would always call them home at night, and funny enough they would always come, jumping on the window at the same time , every single night.

To this day, they perch on that window like fucking statues, they don't enter the home, they just stand there, all day even tough i give them food, water and cozy blankets to sleep on in the balcony.

Sup Forums killed the term "waifu"

I hope you all die a violent death

Yeah I figured it would be unpaid just need something to do with my life for a bit.
good to know.

more like the normalfags that browse this page and spread that word elsewhere

That's not how you use "waifu".
Protip: you never use it.

So Sup Forums. Not strong enough to keep the cancer out.

That's because faggots let recommendation threads exist giving unironical answers.

You mean "because moot never kept /n/ deleted".

You think you're some hot shit huh? why don't try naming the anime in your picture?

Why is this general still allowed ?

>Grape-kun
It's Grape-ojiisan, you rude shits.
Learn to respect the elderly.

BUT WHY?

That penguin and I relate on so many levels.

the zookeeper still call him Grape-kun though. maybe they want him to feel young

beatiful

Lovecraft was right.

I think I've learned my lesson. So this is why the penguin chose 2d. I finally understand.

Do you jobs, hotpockets. Delete this cancerous thread already

Give up you can't stop it

k