Black Male Fragility

Why do black bois get so upset when they see a successful, intelligent attractive black woman with a white man?

Back in H.S. I dated a 9/10 black girl for a year that looked like pic related. EVERY FUCKING TIME we went out in public we ALWAYS got approached by angry black "men". Theu would either yell at me for being an ebil huwite rayciss stealin their wimmin or, more frequently, they would try to approach her to either 1) yell at her for being a race traitor, house n****r, coon...etc. or 2) try to convince her she is just being brainwashed by her oppressor/slavemaster.

Usually we just ignored them or laughed them off but if they persisted, she would tell them that she would've considered dating a black guy if they knew how to step up and be a real man. They would usually respond by sputtering incomprehensible expletives and retreating with their tails between their legs.

You can pretty much see the exact same behavior any social media platform of a well known black woman who is 99% of the time with a white man.

So what gives black bois? You talk nonstop about how black "men" so strong and confident yet when you lose your most desirable and successful women to white men you turn into angry racist sniveling cowards. Why can't you handle losing to better men? There's nothing wrong with losing but at least do it gracefully.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzQnlnb7LOY
youtube.com/results?search_query=bedwench
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of this ever happened.
Cute bait though.

Sure thing, sweetie. Whatever helps you sleep at night :)

You are trying to convince us you are a guy?

>Women on Sup Forums
Good one, user.

>dating an ape

muddying is muddying no matter which sex does it

Yeah, I had an incredibly attractive girl who was interested in me and I went for it,

Are you going to tell me you didn't think with your dick when you were in high school?

You're free to date whoever you want, I'm free of my opinions. There is a reason people stare.

99% of people in this board have no game user, what do you expect.

>Are you going to tell me you didn't think with your dick when you were in high school?
sure but i fucked a latina as a teen but i dont go around and brag about it

>the old "sexually frustrated" schtick

>angry black man syndrome
They mad cause they got a little black dick.

>that commenter just said sweetie, a thing a girl says
>gee i wonder why he could have used the word sweetie?
>since i just started browsing pol today, my guess is that its some dumb gurl xD
>she probably doesnt even game lol, fuck that slut lets see ur tits >8)

>Bringing up high school life
This is a red flag in of itself. It says a lot about you right now and even if it's not real, it's worse than I thought. I don't believe in the anonymity of actions as every action is traceable in the recorded history of this universe so just so you know, you'll do something like this again in the future and it's a sad thing.

That doesnt make it less true user, just see how many people here fall for tradthots.

If you have the time its worth the check the video of baked alaska and Roosh, it will clear some stuff user.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzQnlnb7LOY

Black guy here. I approve.

Can I keep dating white girls?

black bois know black womb belongs to white seed.

Me being with an attractive black girl was not the point of my post although I'm not ashamed to have been with her. She was honestly one of the more mature and down to earth women I've dated and had a killer bod to go with it.

But that aside, I was mainly pointing out how black men always claim to be strong and resilient but get insanely insecure and petulant when they see a WMBF couple.

did you miss the memo when Black Twitter got collectively triggered over Malia Obama kissing a white boi in public? BLEACHED

I have sex all the time it does nothing to sate my appetite for this place

>bottom left
WE

I honestly couldn't care less who dates whom. It just activates my almonds when people get triggered about where other people stick their dick.

WUZ (lmao)

It happens.

Currently dating a Mexican Girl from Mexico City. I get fuckheads whining mostly to her about "why him???"...theyve never come at me tho.

Ever see a white girl dating a nig and think she's a race traitor? Well she is. Just like my girl and the all the attractive black girls getting bleached. Difference is those attractive women are moving up. Those nig males know it too.

Honestly I think it's a natural response, you see this across all races.

latina gf was the best at fucking I had but that's about all she was good for

>But that aside, I was mainly pointing out how black men always claim to be strong and resilient but get insanely insecure and petulant when they see a WMBF couple.
is it true or are you memeing

Bruh.

Bleach as many of these black chicks you want, you live in a free nation.

I don't see black men screaming about "you will not replace us" crap.

>she would leave you for a black guy if they stepped up.

Cuck.

That's because Black guys don't know the difference between masculinity and false bravado.

They easily loose their tempers like PMSing teenage girls, but think this makes them tough.

They get offended at everything, but think this means they are standing up for themselves.

They are this way because they were not brought up by men, but by Angry Black Women.

>implying black men don't get murderous seeing their women about to get BLEACHED

What is a proxy?

Race mix with a better race loser.

See >156572236

I'm on it bruh. Currently got a big titty Puerto Rican lawyer as a fuck buddy.

Wut

They do it all the time. You're blind as fuck

Go to literally any black Instagram celeb black chick with a white man and read the comments

See me at

Nice pseudo-intellectual platitudes there

I've gone out with a few black girls, can confirm that black boys get absolutely buttbtfo when they see it.

I've only had two actively harass us though, they fucked off eventually but they really aren't helping their image.

That's all I needed. I'm out of this thread.

PHARAOHS

As a white man who's bleached a few negresses, the looks you get from black men are constant.
>memeflag
kek
>1 post by this ID
>doesn't know sweetieposting
wew

My bros. Keep up the good work. They need to know that top tier black women all crave the BWC

>if they knew how to step up and be a real man
Nigger males only understand running through the swamp from massers dogs. Thus Swamp-runnin-niggers.

have u taken the BLAQQ-pill??

I BLEACHED one nog. She was 1/4 black. Mother was 1/2 black, father was a white dude. She was my friend's little sister. To this day, most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Very soft skin too. 2nd girl I ever fucked.

There was only like 4 black dudes in school, and they all thought it was hilarious that a skinny white boi was railing a nigress. They all had white gf's so it was whatever. Fun bantz were had.

Because as a general rule. Black 8-10s (male) get white 2-5s (female) while the reverse is true in wmbf couples...
That's why.

In other words the most desirable black woman, usually go with even mid level whites.

That's why.

stop racemixing, it's gross for all

I want to BLEACH that so bad

You okay, Jamal?

I know every race has cases of fragility but when it comes with blacks tend to be very violent, especially americans.

Yeah pretty much everyone gets triggered about it. But most races usually just stick to shitposting online and making snide comments. But black men go into full chimpout mode, resort to violet threats, and public confrontation.

youtube.com/results?search_query=bedwench
lol

>circumcised

Lmao. The ultimate cope.

white people are the gold standard of humans sweetie

>pol: screw as i say, not as i screw
make up your minds

disgusting

Can confirm. I dated a Dominican girl who could have easily been mistaken for black, especially in bars or darker atmospheres, and niggers would get so upset over even just seeing us together.

In america black men go for white women and vice versa
In the UK/Europe(likely) black women go for white men

nothing hotter than black girl with straight hair.
I'd BLEACH her so hard

o shit

ever since ive become natsoc black women have flocked to me. But i dont believe in race mixing. its a hard thing to say no to - especially after two cups of jack and coke

No Poland! Poland stonk.

Jamaican girls ride the best dick

Because you fuckers take will take our best women and throw them away like they're nothing after you've had fun. Then you'll fucking bitch on the internet when we do the same to your women.

You guys get everything you fucking want: Money, Wealth, Nobility, Looks, Strength, Work, Etc. Then look all the other races like the piles of shit we are.

That is why is why the jews are going to kill your race, because universal law naturally forbids anyone that sort luxury without paying the price, thus you guys have a lot of Karmic debt to pay.

Enjoy being reincarnated as my nigger mongrel spawn!

How can anyone's dick be that small when hard?

nice larp johhny

Good shitpost
5/7

You're some friend eh. First you have sex with your friends little sister and then proceed to call both of them nogs. That doesnt seem very white to me. Are you jewish?

Happened to me twice, dating black girl and niggers can’t really handle it.
I think it’s because they think
>white guys are taking all the good ones, what will we do if our actual quality women aren’t into kangz worship
All the kangz worshipping black women also call themselves queens, and also allow themselves to be side ho’s, and also have children with no dad, and have a BMI of a dump truck and the shape of a McWhopper.

Legit all Afrocentric men and women do that.
Men do it because retarded, women do it because they are thirsty and can’t get anyone else so they worship the men who abandon them.

Most of them have weaves user, some of them are synthetic hair to boot. And sometimes they don’t take them off for many months.
Trust me, Ive seen some shit.

Weaves are for hoodrats. A lot of the really attractive black women like my ex-gf use a lot of sprays and oils and have to frequently straighten it with hair irons or whatever the fuck they're called.

Its a lot of work to have natural straight hair but its doable.

See, That's the shit talking about. Crackers do this all time. They'll fuck 10/10 asian women and even have mongrel children with them then still have the gull to be a racist as fuck towards them and talk down them like the shit beast they are.

Jews and blacks exist because God doesn't want whites to be happy because they do not deserve a fucking utopia. So until the in time, non-whites will be a thorn in your side holding your asses back and you'll never get rid of em.

Not true, most of the guys I know who dated black chicks as well had great relationships with the girl, however her family and “friends” strained the relationship and shamed them to end it.
There is no karma, you eat your own all the time, you never want people, especially your women, to succeed and to get out of places like detoilet, Michigan
Black men are the most selfish faglords on the planet, even African men hate and laugh at you, it’s all because you were raised by ain’t shit single moms who raised you to be an ain’t shit son

>Why do white bois get so upset when they see a successful, intelligent attractive white woman with a black man?
prolly the same reason

Yes my girl used to do that, it destroys your hair m8.
She transitioned to something more natural with less harsh chemicals and it’s a lot better

Microdicks or rather Destiny-syndrome.
No

I had a black ex that did that shit with her hair. It's ridiculous how fragile black egos are and that their natural hair isn't good enough.

REEEE!!!

>Why do white bois get so upset when they see a successful, intelligent attractive white woman with a black man?

The difference is the above situation is relatively rare. Most BMWF couples are involves some fatass trailer trash slag whereas WMBF couples are the more successful and attractive black women.

Also white guys usually stick to shitposting on Sup Forums. Black guys frequently chimpout on social media and aggressively confront WMBF couples IRL.

Settle down, there, Rastus. Otherwise I'll tell Mammy not to cook you any fried chicken.

It’s not the same, the proof is how Asian men view white men dating Asian females.
Asian men understand why their women would rather have a white guy, it angers them of course, but they recognize their comparative inadequacies which is why asianmasculinity forums have become popular, which I highly support, Asian men need to become the fighters their forefathers were(all though most of the good genes men died during the wars in the last century).
However, black men are ignorant, their single shit mother teach them that their mother is a queen despite beating the shit out of them all the time, and that they are a king despite having legitimately no father which makes them a legal bastard and even if they were royal(lol)would never be able to be crowned.
So black men ignorantly just think things belong to them, when they find out life isn’t like that, they attack it as if they had claims to anything.

This is half true.

I've been married for 10 years (wife is black) and the vitriol we've encountered in that time is a 50/50 split between white and black folk.

The biggest offenders though? Black men and elderly white women.

Either LARPing or cope.

If you are actually for real, why would intelligent, attractive nonwhite women go for white men in droves if da huwite man is so evil and rayciss?

Maybe we just treat them a lot better than you do.

>The difference is the above situation is relatively rare.
perhaps an anomaly where you live senpai. This is common on the coasts and practically the norm in deeply liberal enclaves.

Their moms have them do it, because they believe it’s less work than taking care of natural hair. It’s not.

>jack and coke
I see you are a man of culture as well