Berserk

Best girl is almost healed

>almost healed
Let's hope you're right user.
I want to see Casca interacting with Guts after all this time. It's going to be sweet.

Hmm, what does Casca actually wants?
The reconciliation of Guts-Griffith friendship, maybe?
Not that something like that would/could ever happen.

Unless it turns out that the elves just make it worse. Time for Berserk to get grimderp again.

I just hope they skip through most of the fragments so we don't get this one by one arc that drags on for another 10 years.

We'll be at a retirement home before Berserk ends

Hey look on the bright side, at least our descendants will get to finish it for us

>grimderp
Made me laugh harder than it should have

>almost
The pieces of the doll are tiny and they have to get them one at a time.

>almost

They will get out of the dream in 2019.

I can't wait to see what actually Casca wants, which is foreshadowed to be different than Guts' interest.

Muira isn't going to have us watch them collect every piece... will he? Is he that mad?

That would be the boat 2.0

>"alright, now that we saved Casca, we need to get on the dream boat"
>"To where? For how long"
>"As long as it takes"

Damn that's pretty fast t b h

>almost
Bitch hold on, the healing has literally just getting started, have you even seen how many fragments they still need to collect? I hope you're strapped in for the long haul.

>Potatos
>Best girl
Watch her crawl back to Griffith and and get killed.

Im gonna stick with my green haired goddess

STOP

He's not going to make us watch them collect every piece

>they're gonna be inside Casca for the next decade
>See you in 2027

this is the new boat

user...

NO

20 fragments * 3 chapters per fragment * 1 chapter/month = 5 years
until Casca is healed assuming no more Idolmaster vacations

A list of key memories that Shierke and Farnese will visit before healing Casca (at the minimum):
>Wyald and Zodd
>Guts vs 100 men to save Casca
>Guts and Casca fugging
>Guts vs Griffith v2 (also known as Guts leaving, or Why I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Princess)
>Griffith being thrown in jail
>Guts returning and Griffith being rescued
>Griffith's frailty/attempted rape of Casca
>the Eclipse
>possibly Griffith's return and the birth of Casca's baby
Every single last one of these is an additional month of time, NOT EVEN COUNTING the haituses. See you all in December at a minimum.

Muira won't do that to us

MIIIIUUUUURRRAAAA !

NOOOOOOOOOO

>almost

by the time she will be healed 3rd world war will start, finish, and i'll be 60

and Cyborg Miura, after going digital, will start drawing with Paint because why not.

>implying that anyone will survive the nuclear fire that is WW3

Schierke and Farnese now have to witness every episode of Caska's life during the Golden Age.

he might also add in some casca backstory as well

STOP

Add to that some extra episodes about Rickert and his party, and some more extra episodes about Sonia in Falconia.

honestly its better than the boat
at least we get some character development

Who do you imagine Caska's voice to sound like? 1997 anime VA (NGE Asuka) or 2016 Berserk (nearly LITERALLY WHO tier; look at the image)? Maybe someone else entirely?

I have no clue. Japs all sound the same to me.

I don't really want her to be healed, desu.

>recap of everything what happened after Griffith rape
>Then they are going back with boat
the catch is that there arent enough fragments and Caska will forever be retarded

Skull Knight pls

OC please don't steal

>best girl
>not serpico

nice meme
saved

>Casca being rescued by Griffith from bandits
>Guts and Griffith fight the first time
>The Eclipse is either going to take forever or be condensed into a clusterfuck 2 page spread while Shierke and Farnese look on

Most of them aren't that important to Casca's mind.
>Guts and Casca fugging
Maybe the dialogue before they fug.
>Guts vs Griffith v2 (also known as Guts leaving, or Why I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Princess)
Maybe not. In the last memory, as soon as Casca was going to say "Griffith", the memory stopped. It's possible that he won't appear anywhere before the eclipse.
>Griffith being thrown in jail
She didn't see that, dumbass
>Guts returning and Griffith being rescued
>Griffith's frailty/attempted rape of Casca
That's probably going to be just one scene.
>the Eclipse
Yeah.
>possibly Griffith's return and the birth of Casca's baby
No.

That would be four chapters if I'm right. I think Miura already has the storyline and the sketches to end this mini-arc. He already had the sketches of this month's chapter since last year as we saw in the guidebook.

I doubt they'll collect that many,we already skipped a large chunk of the golden age up to campfire of dreams and an allegory of guts black swordsman days.I see them visiting Casca the night of the dance,casca leading the band of the hawk solo,Casca and guts make up section then Griffith/Eclipse section.After that who knows maybe Moon boy shows up or something

It has been so long I can't even remember what she used to be like.
You know, it'd be like one of those really awkward reunions.

Movies Casca was great, I hope they keep her.

We barely got to see Casca interacting with other women or anyone that wasn't from the band of the hawk.
It's probably going to be pretty weird.
Her first interaction with Guts will be punching him and then hugging him while crying. You read it here first.

I really like this image, may I save it?

>TFW Guts just wants to chill on the island
>TFW Casca wants to kill Griffith
>TFW Casca forces Guts to travel with her to kill Griffith
>TFW Casca dies, Griffith dies, and the series ends with guts left alone in the ruins of Falconia

I think the anime will catch up with the manga, with the last chapter that fills vol 39.
Casca will be fixed by then and the anime will end in a cliffhanger about what happens next (Griffith appearing in Elfheim or something). Next season? Buy our manga!™

I hope Miura makes a comedy manga after he ends berserk.

>after he ends berserk
I don't follow

> Old Rickert and a little girl on the hill of swords.
> The little girl sees the Dragonslayer and Casca's sword.
> Little girl : Grandpa, what is this ?
> Old Rickert : "Well ... That thing was too big to be called a sword. Too big, too thick, too heavy, and too rough, it was more like a large hunk of iron (...)"

Why are you posting this fanfiction that literally came from reddit again

Which one will see the end first? Berserk or Hajime no Ippo?

because it's beautiful, user.

Ippo for sure.

In his defense, the berserk subreddit is pretty good for discussions.
Trying to discuss berserk on Sup Forums always ends in "GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG" and Donovan jokes.

yes, it's the only thing that will be saved unfortunately

were gigantomakhia drawings made like the last vol of berserk?

EVERY FUCKING FRAGMENT WILL BE ATTACHED TO BoH MEMBERS THAT DIED IN THE ECLIPSE SCREENSHOT THIS

YES EVEN THE ONE WITH JEWDO JERKING OFF TO HER PANTIES

That would be nice and much faster.
One for Pippin and one for Judeau then? They're the only ones that we know the names and that she saw dying.

Except for the only 2 that have been collected so far

kill me pls

>a diligent band of anons take shelter in the underground metros of Russia, bringing with them the world's last copy of Berserk

I can't even look at this shit, what the fuck is this. They look like clay figurines.

>They look like clay figurines.

pottery

They're in a magical dimension, you dumbo.

She won't get healed. If she does, Murata would write himself into a corner.

>Murata
wrong guy faggot

How so? You have to back up your unsubstantiated claim with at the very least a point. What a stupid post you made, please. Don't make another one

So fucking what? Don't tell me you are one of these people that seriously believe that this art is bad because they are in the fairy island and Miura will start drawing by hand again once they leave.

She will get healed but Griffith will invade the island immediately after that.

What reason would Guts have to ever leave the island otherwise?

Well it's a good thing I don't read OPM then

>the art style changes the moment they enter casca's head
>surely this has nothing to do with what's happening
How do people like you even mange to breathe?

>Casca couldn't beat the cock and now only wants to be Griffith's Cascadian Cock Concubine
>NTR end after all these years

sasuga miura

>artstyle changes after the half year hiatus
>it must be because they are in casca's head
are you seriously retarded?

I like the current art.

the eclipse is going to take 2-3 chapters too

>mfw muira or I will die before berserk is finished

I've only read parts of this manga. I know Griffith became an apostle, Casca got raped and that Griffith has his own country. What happened to that? Why are Guts and Casca on a journey with company?

How did you know that Griffith has a country but not that Guts has a JRPG party? Falconia is quite recent compared to Guts finding a group of followers. Just read the whole thing.

no one said these are all in seperate chapters senpai this unless they pad it with elf realm shitsome of thsese could be done in 1

I read it off the wiki. It's freaking long. I'm busy.

the last bastion of humanity

>implying griffith won't try to rape these ones all over again

>too busy to read a manga
>not too busy to post in threads about the manga on Sup Forums

Miura fixes his mistake, also schierke has a good ass

who are we, the author?

also, Griffith is already stated to be affecting the world at large negatively

>pic

What does she mean by this?

well that's better than last year for sure

>Her first interaction with Guts will be punching him and then hugging him while crying.
I hope Casca becomes a warrior again with some elven power up and becomes an useful member of the party. I want more bantz of Casca and Guts.

>Farnese having to watch Guts take Casca to pound town

PLEASE

Griffith is responsible for killing all her friends and he raped her he also corrupted their child turning into some crypto demon fetus.

If she wants the Guts and Griffith to buddy it up she can go fuck herself and I'll wish she died so Farnese could take her place.

Is Farnese watching Guts fuck another woman NTR if she's sitting inside the other girl's head and sharing in the sensation?

He didn't just kill them, he sent their souls to Hell. That's not cool, man

Is Farnese married to Guts? Is Guts actually fucking another person while being married to her?

I just saw on the anime website, Guts' voice actor is the same of the movies?
But the guy sounds completely different, this shit can't be right.

She'll get a behelit power up

Berserk really needs to end. It's getting silly

And he's the same guy who voiced Ninja Slayer too, kek.

Everything will be OK again as soon as they leave elf island, just you watch