Does the English monarchy have the most embarrassing history out of all the other monarchies?

Does the English monarchy have the most embarrassing history out of all the other monarchies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BT2Ph_9bGPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so you know nothing of Russian history?

was it Theodore the illequiped? I think the false demitris was also hilarious

yes i almost forgot, maybe i have a soft stop for the romanovs

and Peter iii was a retarded manchild. if anything the English rpyality looks ridiculous because it's the only one your very familiar with.

iirc Peter iii was actually so stupid the rest of the government was cool with him getting overthrown for a WOMAN to take over.

Its like football hooligans became monarchs.

>Yoshihito had apparently contracted meningitis shortly after birth, leaving him in poor health both physically and mentally. There were also rumors of lead poisoning. His upbringing, at first in the care of Emperor Meiji's maternal grandfather, Count Nakayama Tadayasu (中山忠能, 1809-1888), stressed physical fitness more than formal study; his health however remained poor and of constant concern to the court and the administration. He was kept out of view from the public as much as possible, even after his ascension to the throne in 1912 when his health deteriorated rapidly. On one of the rare occasions he was seen in public, the 1913 opening of the Diet, he famously rolled his prepared speech into a telescope and stared at the assembly through it instead of reading it.

>By 1919 he had become unable to perform basic state ceremonies and spent extended periods at imperial villas away from Tokyo. In 1921, Crown Prince Hirohito was named Prince Regent for his father. Upon his death on 25 December 1926, he was succeeded by Hirohito.

Catherine was great

Peter iii was like really smart and a stable genius

Say what you want about Peter the Third he saved Germany.

I'm still impressed by the nip monarchy, an unbroken line since it's founding. it even maneuvered through the shogunate issues.

well yeah, she actually wanted to be the Russian monarch and Peter the iii was a butthurt prussophile. and she fucked the shit out of VOLTAIRE, so hard that she had a bust of him put in the duma, essentially showing how the duma got cucked by him and his western philosophy.

the false dymitrys still take the cake

fuck off, Henry VIII of England was one of the first true Chads. I bet he did not drink soy.

>because it's the only one your very familiar with
i am not so familiar with the russian monarchy no, i know a little bit

>I bet he did not drink soy
looks like he drank lots of it

>The

There is no 'the'.

We've had lots of families rise and fall to the throne.

We also had the most redpilled queen in all of history.

is that why she like that muslim guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=BT2Ph_9bGPs

Everything after 1689, yes. Although it's the most significant monarchy in history given the legal advancements made, primarily through monarchical vs parliamentary relations, are now applicable in 3 continents.

Not a real Queen tbqh.

Yeah, but when people talk about the Romanovs, they’re mostly referring to pic related.

The Royalty of Europe had a low gene pool since they only marry other Royals that causes inbreeding and degeneracy after centuries of intermarriage. So now they are starting to marry common people to preserve the bloodline.

"Abdul, you are going to teach me the Qu'ran!"

Abdul was a Pajeet but she was still the whore of the rothchilds.

>Redpilled
>Thought Brits were Israelites
>PM Disraeli
etc