BIDEN DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR MILLENNIALS COMPLAIN: 'GIVE ME A BREAK'

newsweek.com/joe-biden-says-millennials-dont-have-it-tough-780348

Day of the boomer when?

Who?

DC rapist

The day of the boomer should have happened when Obama was elected with his hope and change.

Really need a law that when you turn 55 you are exiled to Africa or killed like in Logan's run

Well, there goes any chance of him being a threat against Trump in 2020.

This man is part of the power structure, deeply embedded into the system. It's literally his job to be a cold-hearted lizard who can only see the struggles of the time during his youth. But even that is just an excuse. All the evidence shows how fucked up life has become for young people.

I also love his little romantic jab, "Go out there, enter politics."

If only it were that easy. One needs money, media attention, connections.

As if everything exists in a bubble and we all have the freedom to interact on all levels of this human reality. Utter bollocks, but again, it's his way of life, his duty to the system. He is obligated to defend it, to defend his paymasters and never ever to address the root causes of the problems society faces, which includes the malaise of today's indebted (and frankly psychologically lost and confused) youth.

Oprah "old white people need to die" that means you too sweetie Biden.

>Enjoy greatest economic prosperity in the history of the world
>Shit on millenials because your generation fucked it all up
Just fuck off and stick to molesting kids, Joe.

Yeah im fucking sick of these boomers. They have had everything so easy. Now that they are comfy in their retirements, and have filled our countries with shitskins, they sit back and collect their goldplated pensions. Meanwhile there will be no pensions by the time im their age. I make have crested six figures a few times in recent years yet i still live like a pauper trying to pay for a shit house i own far far from the city. Young people have two choices. become neet or become a wage slave. I make good money but am taxed to death. My lifestyle is basically poverty even though i make around 6 figures every year. I can barely afford food anymore.

Here’s the deal, guys,” continued Biden. “We decided we were going to change the world, and we did.”

t-hanks old ass boomer fuck.

ITT: spoiled brats whining and blaming everyone else for their own bad decisions and mistakes

>Go out there, enter politics
God help you if there is a single skeleton in your closet that can be leveraged against you. Or a white male with the wrong ideas.
The boomer mentality is cancerous.

>outsource jobs
>hire h1b foreigners
heh, nothin personnel whiner

Kek, boomers built the foundation in the 60s and 70s, you really can't blame mills who have been groomed/brainwashed by these institutions.

That's why we need mills to take the redpill and groom Gen Z to be the redeemers.

JOE BIDEN IS A PEDOPHILE

JOE BIDEN IS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE

>whining

you remember your sentiment when you're being force-fed GRIDs infested nigger shit in a forsaken (((nursing))), soaking in your properly urinated bed sores

>boomers

Boomers are the worst generation, but millennials are next. If you make close to 6 figures, Canadian monopoly money not withstanding, and you can't figure out life, literally retarded.

Oh really? well how much of that is left after i pay my taxes like a good goy? Do you know my house cost me 300000 for a run down house that needed extensive renovations over an hour from the city? Do you know everything costs a fortune here compared to the USA, yet we have lower incomes overall? It actaully makes me really sad to see how house poor i am making such good money. This country is not for us anymore, it has verything for the slimy chinks and arabs and nothing for tis native born sons. If i was making the same money in the USA iw ould be on easy street. My housing and transportation costs plus taxes are around 60k a year. I dont drink or gamble or do drugs. Last time i was down south i fucked a murican girl who had a house very similar to mine. When she told me her rent was only $700 a month i almost cried.

I'll accept that law if you add that you cannot access the internet or vote until you turn 30.

Biden and Obama are both pizza lovers. Its no fun for reptiles if you cant brag about it.

The so called greatest generation is actually worse. They pretty much set this chain of events off with WW2.

skin and hang this old fucking snake... seriously this fucking bastard is at least a 1000 years old.

just think about it. Go through your head as much as you can, try to convince yourself in your mind according to the very conservative moral and social standards of the early 1900's and the 1930's-40's, that you should go with your white friends to Europe to brutally fight and slaughter millions of white people, your ancestral brothers and sisters. Could you even do it? Could you even be motivated by anything, for what Earthly or cosmic reason could you??? Yet they did, they slaughtered their brothers - denying all peace offerings to lie with jews and bolshevik demons. The "greatest generation" were the most worthless, murderous slaves that have ever existed. Their generational purpose was to sate the beast, and doom every single generation thereafter to wanton misery and desperation. Fuck them.

ITT: Boomers blaming millenials for the situation Boomers created.

>JUST GET OUT THERE AND WORK YOU LAZY FUCKS
>SOCIAL SECURITY AIN'T GONNA PAY FOR ITSELF

Millennials are the shittiest generation to ever exist in America. Thank God they hold no sway in politics and never will. If you're a millennial do us all a favor and neck yourself now.