Berserk

Since we're so far in, can we actually discuss what Skull Knight could mean by this?

Casca will betray him when she's healed.

Do you have the autism? It is crystal clear, Casca might not want to go on Guts mission of god hand murder. She might side with griffith, seeing as how he is the the only safe place on the planet.

No way, how can she? She's branded, the second she even goes near falconville she's dead

He raped her already branded.

What Gut's wants may not be what she wants?

But that depends on what Gut's wants.

Honestly it seems like he mellowed out recently, but her, once she comes to it'll be like all the shit she saw in the Eclipse happened moments ago.

Casca may not want to comeback to sanity if it means remembering that day.

She has to have some memories of her journey so far
retard casca can still remember that Gats bit her tit

She might not want to be alive anymore. Or maybe that she would prefer to remain retarded and happy?

>Schierke and Farnese get to the Eclipse and rape
>they get through that and add the final piece to her broken self
>it immediately shatters
>Griffith takes over from inside Casca's memory
Just fuck Guts' life up

Casca Might now want her Memories is my guess or she'll just Deny the Truths

She went retarded for a good reason. If she regains her sanity she's going to have to deal with what she could before otherwise she's either going to break for good this time, or commit suicide.

What if as soon as Casca's memories return, she slits her throat and dies?

>ywn pound casca's toned and delicious brown tomboy ass so hard that she literally loses her mind while her boyfriend is watching

Truly suffering.

Here's a plot twist:

Casca wants to go on an Apostle murder spree and kill Griffith, while Guts wants to live a peaceful life with her and the rest of his comrades.

Problem is Guts knows he can't live a peaceful life as long as Griffith is out there.

Maybe that casca cannot get truly sane. That she will still blame guts or something

That Casca broke because she couldn't handle all the shits that happened during the Eclipse, and that she'd rather stay a retarded women-child than deal with them at all.

I'm sure remembering her miscarriage or Gut's raping her will make it all better.

Perhaps she'll gain sanity but lose her memories.

She'll go insane again but without being mindbroken. There is where she'll use the Behelit to summon the god hands.

That or everything slowly goes back to normal and she decides with Guts that Griffith must be killed. I can't see anything good coming out of this though.

His wish is to cure her. She doesn't want to be cured. I don't think it's referring to his vengeance plot against Griffith. Casca just can't into reality right now.

Why did Skull Knight even save them during Eclipse?

There is possibility she could an hero.

everything in her consciousness is her own mind, that doggo, and those bats, so somepart wants to be healed some part doesn't

Guts never raped her though. He kissed her once and bit her tit another. Which by the way is NOT broken on the doll
This. We've known this since before conviction, he wants to keep her safe. While she will want to go fuck up Griffith
They were there and there wasn't much else he could do. He had already seen an ally in Guts

and she was in pain

>schierke and farnese find some kind of demon/apostle in casca's memory
>destroy it
>it removes her brand

as if it was that easy, hell no, brand is connected to their soul not memories and dreams

Current Griffith is their mutant baby.

are you both braindead? It means she may not want to be healed and have to remember what happened and instead would have preferred to have remained a happy retard.

C
L
A
N
G

So he can tease Guts for the rest of his life
That's a form of universal cucking nothing can compare to

There are two possibilities:
1) She does not want to be healed, and wants to remain like Ophelia.
2) She does not want revenge on the Griffth / Femto.

Casca not wanting to be with guts is also an option.

and why is that?

>She does not want to be healed, and wants to remain like Ophelia.
>2) She does not want revenge on the Griffth / Femto.
guts would be fine with it, he's changed

She craves the demon dick.

She will use the green behelit and bring a shitstorm from hell to Elfheim.

Those who are branded cannot become apostles, The God hand said it either during the Eclipse or during the count second sacrifice, it was something like "Imagine if he became an apostle", refering to Guts strenght, another god hand responded that it wasn't possible

She didn't die.

Sup Forums is filled with retards

she lost her mind, remember how guts almost lost consciousness when he tried to attack femto, he's stronger than casca yet he almost lost consciousness just being near him due to the pain of curse mark, it's obvious casca wouldn't be able to be near him for long

Your denial doesn't make it any less true.

>Casca might not want to go on Guts mission of god hand murder

That's not even Guts's mission anymore. The whole point of the manga is Guts abandoning his revenge and simply wanting to live with Casca in peace. "Her not wanting what you want" is what said. She's gonna remember the demon rape and genocide/betrayal by Griffith and probably be insane instead of retarded.

You said:
>the second she even goes near falconville she's dead
That statement is false. Thus your argument is debunked.

>remember how guts almost lost consciousness when he tried to attack femto

If you're talking about in the beginning arc, he was like 5 feet away from ALL 5 GODHAND MEMBERS.

Casca can be near Griffith and probably get away with a little brand bleeding. Maybe if Griffith was in Femto mode it'd be harder, but Guts managed with all 5 of them, she can survive being near 1 of them in non-godhand mode.

it is false tho

You are wrong, Ubik or Conrad told that he cannot be God Hand not apostle, and the branded ones can't be sacrificed again.

She's going to use the Behelit

Farnese will fight Casca with a sword because healed Casca will abandon Guts for doing his own wish, when all she wanted was to be in constant state of unknowledge. Anyways, i'm pretty sure we will get to see a pic like the one between griffo vs Guts....but this time between the two Chicks...you feel me guys.

whoa since when did Berserk's art look good?

Guts will realize the women he once loved died a long time ago. I don't see this ending happily for either him or Casca.

>whoa since when did Berserk's art look good?
last month chapter, the art has improved quite a bit but Miura's still struggling with controlling the line thickness when filling in the details

He also can't remember how to draw non-chibi faces.

Farnese barely knows how to hold a sword

Casca would demolish her

she gonna use it and kill guts new crew to try and wish her babby back

Guts gave up wanting to go after Griffith to go be with Casca and go somewhere safe with her. He thinks that is what she wants, but once she is healed she will want to go after Griffith to kill him or be with him forcing Guts to once again go after Griffith.

Not sure, Farnese knows magic now.

Does Casca still know how to wipe or does she just shit where she stands?

I've always thought that Skull Knight meant that Casca doesn't want to be healed, because she doesn't want to remember the eclipse. That being said, I like your interpretation.

does Guts piss himself in his armor when he's unable to remove it?

She might not want Guts to kill Griffith because he's their son

Means she won't want revenge. Maybe she'll just want to forget about the whole thing and move on. Though since her rapist is now King of The World, that'll be difficult.

huh, I can see that

that'll lead into Guts struggling to let go of his desire for revenge

Casca's going to attempt to kill herself when she regains her sanity, and end up bleeding on the behelit that Guts has been carrying around. Miura's been leading up to the behelit being Casca's for years now.

Skull Knight is full of shit and only saying this to keep Guts' more grounded in reality with his decision making. If Guts thought that Elfheim was his end goal and nothing really mattered but having Caska alive upon arrival, he would have treated her like a slave with the expectations that elfheim would 'magically heal everything'. Elfhelm cannot heal the disposition he would force upon himself to mentally survive the journey treating her like subhuman shit.

That is truly some next level NTR. Fuck a man's lover right in front of him so hard that she literally becomes a vegetable, cum inside her so hard that her unborn child is affected, and then proceed to use said child and actually become their child himself in a weird way.

Also no that I think about it, that technically makes Griffith a literal motherfucker.

I wish the art would go back to this quality. Miura peaked in the Millennium Falcon arc.

If you were in Casca's position would you want to regain your brutal demon rape memories?
I'm asking out of curiosity, I think I'd want to remember even if its traumatic but I can see why she may end up hating Guts for bringing her back.

What happens if I don't put my grasses on?

What Skull Knight means is that she might not be interested in revenge and would rather live in peace on elf island. Guts want revenge on Griffith so he has to decide what is more important to him. We all know staying on elf island raising a happy family isn't an option however since Griffith will most likely invade.

Since we are going to get to know how Casca felt in certain events, we'll find out she enjoyed it.

Skully probably didn't know anything, and was just saying an educated guess.
And what is it that Guts wants besides healing Casca, anyways?
When he started this journey in the conviction arc, the initial idea was moving to Elfheim because the ore cave was destroyed. So Guts intended in settling down and taking care of Casca, ignoring his quest for revenge?
Guts barely talks with anyone, we don't know what he wants now.

We've seen flashbacks to SK's comment like 4 times by this chapter so Miura definitely wants us to keep it fresh in our memor.

I imagine SK was referring to Guts' feelings of revenge towards Griffith, and he was simply saying that Casca won't want to go after Femto like Guts does. Which will probably give Guts the choice of leaving Casca to get revenge and for all or staying behind to eventually be swept into the vortex.

Obviouslty Guts would have to witness and event that reignites his felings of revenge for that all to happen so who knows what will happen.

Is the Skull Knight an actual skeleton, or is that skull a helmet? It's been a while.

It'll be either the death of a meme, or the implosion of this board.
I know these threads will be unbearable for months if she "enjoyed" it.

It's armor. The front of the skull helm lifts up we just don't see it.

Can't wait

That'll be a fun reveal if he gets to it, but I like the mystery.

Both, he's a living suit of armor. Just as he bled out fighting, Flora managed to bind his soul to that vessel, which very conveniently allows him to be his own bag.

Well since we know his body died in the Berserker armor it's probably just his soul in the armor. He's basically adopted the armor as his body.

>Casca won't want to go after Femto like Guts does
We don't even know if Guts still wants that. He gave up fighting Griffith in Vitrannis to get in the boat. Not like he would win in that condition anyways though
Thinking about it, I guess that whatever Guts wants, Casca will disagree. We need some conflict to move the plot forward after all

That is the coolest outcome, then. I need to re-read.

L
O
L

If Guts actually discarded all of his feelings of revenge then the Berserker armor wouldn't take over him. I remember a page where Guts imagines the beast of darkness saying that he will be obedient to Guts for the time being.

Let's say that they fix Casca and that nobody will use the behelit for the time being.
What do you think is going to happen next?
Casca needs an upgrade to fight monsters but the "fast guy" gimmicky position in the party already belongs to Serpico.

I hate how they've made it gray lately. It looks like a clay blob now

It's probably his old armor, from when he was King Gaiseric.

>Tumblr enjoying a series packed to the gills with savage rape at all
What the fuck

Hopefully they play up her INT based off of her being an ex-commander

I dont think the Golden Age arc featured her smarts enough in action, but the Hawk soldiers all regarded her as such

Casca will probably still be dead weight but now she'll be able to talk. She doesn't have any experience fighting interstice creatures so she'll at most be at the same combat level as Isidro even with a fetish item.

Stronk dark skin female plus femboy negates that I guess. Even if he turns into an HR Gieger style bird and she becomes retarded.

>allows him to be his own bag
Those memes were onto something all along!

people enjoy things, who knew

>s-sugoi Griffisu samaaa
>kimochii~
Dis gon be gud

If they are going to take down falconia they'd need an army, and someone to command it

A ceremonial variation for sure.

So he's like alphonsein FMA?

she'll just betray the group and run back to Griffith for more of that godhand cock you can count on it