Kemono Friends

Why it was even remotely popular, I don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OPc7MRm4Y8
my.mixtape.moe/vvbovj.ogg
seesaawiki.jp/eratoho/d/eratoho�ǿ���
mega.nz/#F!YrgAkAaR!yaHXLJPF6SKu-1kvOGMdmA
twitter.com/wateroic/media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute girls having fun in a wholesome manner. Its breathing fresh life into the stagnate medium that is anime

Isn't every anime like that?

This show has no school, no infighting, no oh so ironic behaviour, no intergender relationshits, no sentient villains, nothing I'm so tired of in other series.

So no

Guess the western internet already ruined Grape-jiisan. Oh well.

>paying attention to the internet
Thats where you went wrong

It's just another small viral thing that will be forgotten within a week or two for the West. They'll move on.

Too many other anime girls do the following:
Compare/make fun of breast sizes
Fight over MC-kun
Forget to lock doors while changing

Kemono friends is just girls having fun.

Boss loses his shit when somebody wants to eat Kaban...but what if the person that wants to eat Kaban just plain doesn't give a fuck what Boss says?

Is Boss programmed to attack friends that ignore it?

What if there are rogue friends who steal buns and attack humans and don't give a fuck about being good? Are there BIG BOSSES that are programmed with rocket launchers and stuff to go around in a pack hunting down criminal friends?

There could be a show broadcast on Japari TV instead of COPS it's called BOSS about them going around arresting bad friends and taking them to the bun manufacturing facility for punishment.

Isn't the mod going to consider that pic guro and delete the thread?

>In the future watching anime will be socially acceptable
I hate this.

Friends who don't listen to Bossu get put down.

>was

>was

Have to check out the previous thread later but for finding out where a tail would be position correctly on a human can't we just look at are monkey cousins since they have similar anatomy to us.

Maybe the mod will just delete the picture because I have seen threads before where only the picture of the OP is deleted without the entire thread being deleted.

I think the most important matter is that if I can pull on it or not.

"Thank you."

Who?

Actually, considering the impact of KemoFure in Japan right now, I wonder if we're going to see references to scenes like that one in other anime shows in a year or so. I don't know how I'd feel about it.

the writer

>She's gratefull to everyone, for simply remembering about her, even tho, she didn't even showed up in the anime, in her friend form.

Silly bird, why are you extinct then?

Why didn't they feed her a Sandstar?

They might not know how to harvest any.

>ywn poach and traffick Friends

This tofu is of fine quality.

Please no raping Shoebill

She had no friends, so no one remembered to do that.

What's the appeal of this stupid looking girl, she appears like 10 seconds in one episode, how is she so goddamn popular?

>She had no friends.
Stop.
It's sad, and it's gonna hurt.

Cute is justice.

Because she has nice gropable tits.

Shoebills were already a meme in Japan.

Original animal was already a meme in Japan. And also her kinda militaristic look appeals to nips, as well as gap moe. I don't like her much either.

No this is Justice, that's just stare.

Shame she doesn't appear in the anime (though I believe she makes an appearance in the manga).

Cutebill.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OPc7MRm4Y8

What is the appeal of anything in this show?
It's because she's cute. This isn't rocket science.

also, saving zoos all over Japan.

for now anyway until people get bored.

But Shoebill is creepy, not cute.

>Friends expell sandstar when they use above-human abilites
>all they needed to do was to lift up the bus or climb a tree then piss/fart on her and she would turn back to a Friend
Sad, isn't it?

I don't think that's Shoebill. She isn't tagged.

Hidoi

Otakus probably

I'm not even shut in enough to watch it without convulsing.

Creepy things can be cute too.

How can i hear that shit, if i haven't even turned it on...

You are not welcome in Japari Park

No shes pretty cute.

I love her stare just for jiiiii, Its my favourite onomatopoeia

my.mixtape.moe/vvbovj.ogg

A superb jii.

It's a thread with an OP that invites shitposting. Great.

K-kowai!

She's cute

Not anything new. Even the subject field Kemono Friends invited shitposting. Worthy of a shitty useless general like this.

It's only a stupid Japanese meme, the show is retarded but the conspiracy theories are fun.

needs more Fossa

erafriends

Some of the least shitposting among any threads on Sup Forums usually.

Rather than the girl, shoebills in general are fucking adorable.

I don't speak computer, explain

All kekmeme friends threads are shitposting threads

I think this thread was supposed to be hate thread and we just ended up hijacking it.

Is that HRPG?

No.

they are also our last line of defense against ducks

Nah, it was made around the time the last thread died so people would move to it by someone who wanted to shitpost Kemono Friends and invite shitposting to the threads.

Given how the other thread had gay men in the OP and said edition, this was easily the better choice.
And this OP doesn't seem anywhere nearly as bad as plenty others have been. Just try to not become the shitposter yourself complaining that the thread will attract shitposters.

Why did Serval have to be such a cunt in this scene? She just saw that Shoebill has trouble interacting with people, but still this to her.
Is Serval just a bully?

Serval really isn't the best at social situations.

*Still said this to her

>touhou with animals
Why? What's the point?

Yes

It was autism.

In having 2hu with animals. It's like two cool robots gattaing into cooler one.

yeah, seesaawiki.jp/eratoho/d/eratoho�ǿ���

I thought Touhou was Touhou with animals.

You better delete this lewd filth before the mods get here

because

There's at least one mod active in these threads, several janitors and even Hiro is a kekbronie

Because Touhou has no official anime.

Dont encourage autism by giving it replies.

I want to bully this autistic snek.

>kekbronie
You shitposters come up with the weirdest terms.

> kekbronie
He is part of it anyway.

I wonder who the first person to draw Zebra as a slug thinks about the life it has now

Sup Forumsutism is the name of the game though.

Serval is a bad cat.

It's funny, when this show started Serval's VA was happy just to be getting her name on the cover of this magazine in a tiny font.

Now she is the cover.

Kaban is a good girl.

mega.nz/#F!YrgAkAaR!yaHXLJPF6SKu-1kvOGMdmA

I finally uploaded all of twitter.com/wateroic/media images in 1080 or as close to as it can get for those with strange aspect ratios. Some arent KF related but looked nice anyway so I left them in

I hope I got them all

Thanks user.

Boss will have to put her down again

Sadly she's kinda generic looking and not memorable, but I still hope that she will be succesful and I can hear her grating voice a lot in the coming years.

i can't believe kaban is fucking dead

Fuck why are chinks so goddamn ugly