Is this ok?

is this ok?

express.co.uk/news/world/904248/hm-advert-coolest-monkey-in-jungle-racist-backlash-johannesburg-south-africa-protest-eff

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gdv5e
wired.com/story/when-it-comes-to-gorillas-google-photos-remains-blind/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh? Why isn't it?

I have such a love hate relationship with niggers

I hate that they exist, I love the entertainment they give me during the weekly chimpout

Is what ok? H&M making the hoodie and putting a black kid in it, or South Africans chimping out?

I think H&M is fine and this is 100% a mountain out of a mole hill situation.

niggers are so ugly and disgusting to look at

the dark greasy skin is so disusting, looks like trash that smells very bad.

is the situation ok?

same thread as other day that a nigger got coins' channel taken down. streamable.com/gdv5e

F

No it's not ok. Even the fucking mother of the little niglet said for the literal monkey niggers to get over it.

>coolest monkey in jungle
>leads to chimpout
Spot on marketing.

H&M an all other western shops should pull out of Africa leaving them nothing more than markets made of sticks and cloth

>American nigger feefee drama causing a riot in south africa.
Typical whiners.

you have to admit it's racist though

>STOP IMPLYING WE ARE APES
>Has a chimp out.

a clothing company putting words on a sweat shirt is systematic oppression? What would you call the jim crow laws then? Super racism?

I'm going to protest at HMs headquarters in Sweden tomorrow with the local South African exchange students

The germans just put a patch on a jacket, no big deal right

It is but I just like the funny reactions.

kek'ed and saved

I mean H&M knows exactly why they did this, controversy is the best advertisement.
And when they inevitably apologize, people will think they are humble.
Besides, blacks don't shop there. They are losing nothing by doing this, I just feel bad for the people who work at the store front and have to deal with endless waves of nogs until they DO inevitably apologize

Are you saying that those who buy the jacket get a free trip to a resort? I'm not quite following your argument here.

This.

Do they not realise how retarded they look by reacting like literal chimps? I hope H&M make them all a T-shirt saying "crazy monkey"

they already apologized for their racist ad

>is this ok?

Clearly the parents were ok with it

The same way that white milk is racist, yes.

>, blacks don't shop there.

In the Meantime:

Google engineers still unable to teach their AI software the difference between a gorilla and a black man, despite spending millions on the problem.

>we're not monkeys
>we're going to act as monkeys in protest

>Google engineers still unable to teach their AI software the difference between a gorilla and a black man, despite spending millions on the problem.
they fixed that

lol that's easy, make it so it detects whether they have clothes on. Gorillas generally don't wear clothes.
that's how I do it at least

dont people realise that this is a double edged sword
pointing outstuff like this is, that it`s racist is initself racist
the company probably had no intentions of doing so and even if they did, sperging out like that only feeds into their bait and makes it worthwhle
essentially it is sub-streisand effect all over

>they fixed that

No they didn't.

They simply filter the words "gorilla" and "chimpanzee" to avoid insulting niggers.
This was meant as a temporary solution until they fixed their AI, but they failed to fix it so the "temporary" filter is still in place.

Here is an English article:
wired.com/story/when-it-comes-to-gorillas-google-photos-remains-blind/

Doesn't H&M make a ton of knockoff shit too though?
I buy shit from there sometimes because their sales are fucking crazy

not really. children (regardless of race) are compared to monkeys. did you not play on monkey bars in grade school? have you not ever heard a white child make monkey noises or gestures while playing? did you not make these noises or gestures yourself? these niggers are just upset because THEY KNOW THEY LOOK LIKE FUCKING MONKEYS AND THEY RESENT THAT FACT. they need to grow a fucking skin. their whining is fucking jewish and their chimping is counter productive.

user, help me decide
I hate the shirt, should I not buy it or trash the store?

That is clearly not the same dress.

This
Underrated post

>WE NOT MONKEYS MAN. WE SHOW YOU DE WAY
>*act like monkeys across the once great west*
>Mum of the lad says to people calling it (((racist))) to "get over it" as its a term used in Britain for all kids "You cheeky little monkey" etc etc
>Fake tears, "We Wuz kings" from all the nig "celebrities" and white traitor virtue signalling everywhere
>Dies down
>Suddenly the failed state of South Africa gets in on it despite it being a UK ONLY product
>WE NOT MONKEYS MAN *monkey noises intensify as they smash shit up*

>niggers getting mad about acting like monkeys
>go to H&M and proceed to act like monkeys

I'm starting to think God is just a fan of late night sitcoms at this point since life is becoming one

There is no denying evolution after looking at pictures like this one. This nigger is clearly the link between monkey and human.

that last one kills my sides every time

>becoming

notice how only the american nigger makes a huge upset about this?
notice how african natives couldn't care less?
the american negro has the biggest inferiority complex and need to prove themselves over something or someone

Yes. Why are you so racist?

Nah the africans got paid by EFF to destroy some stores too

>paid by EFF
there you go