This man is mentally unstable

..25th when? Hes destroying the image of America

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201602/study-half-all-presidents-suffered-mental-illness
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

25th when he's done skullfucking your mom while she regrets having you

Unfortunately for you cucks, because of all the flak he's getting now, you can forget about immigration control for the next half a year.

I'm curious OP, how do you think the 25th amendment works? I hear it a lot from liberals but I just don't think you guys have an understanding of it if you think it's a viable way to remove Trump from office, much like the emoluments clause you've heard about it from someone and you don't know what it means, but you just take it at face value that it's some magical legal weapon that will solve all of your problems.

So that's what AIPAC has under it's collective sleeves?

>t immigration control
as if the jews would ever have allowed this. Even you guys are having trouble securing your borders

>Hes destroying the image of America
This guy missed the last 25 years

This man is based.

...MAGA happening. He's reverse-Shitholing America.
>there i fixed it for you.

>tfw the truth is now considered mental instability

At least we’re calling spades spades. I think we’ve had enough of shithole countries.

We should be talking more about shithole countries for sure though, and calling them out for their shitholedness.

>Hes
No, he is not. Libtard mutts with bad grammar virtue signaling on the internet do, though.
God, I wish he were my president. Fuck Turd-oh, Drama teacher.

The CIA is destroying your ability to perceive this place as a great country. every politician deserves criticism, but at least know when you're being had
>tits or GTFO

trump WILL win the next election.
he just convinced all white people that hes actually a white supremacist. and every white person is a white supremacist. thats why their birthrates are rising. theyre feeling like theyre in charge of their country again. unlike europe, and thats why whites here dont make children.

When the fuck are you people going to realize that 4ch gives exactly zero fucks about your message and you aren't going to change a fucking thing?

According to a study by Jonathan Davidson of the Duke University Medical Center and colleagues, who reviewed biographical sources for the first 37 presidents (1776-1974), half of those men had been afflicted by mental illness—and 27% met those criteria while in office, something that could have clearly affected their ability to perform their jobs.

The authors of the study concluded that 24% percent of presidents met the diagnostic criteria for depression, including James Madison, John Quincy Adams, Franklin Pierce, Abraham Lincoln, and Calvin Coolidge...

Davidson and his team also found evidence of anxiety disorders, ranging from social phobia to generalized anxiety disorder, among 8% of the presidents, including Thomas Jefferson, Ulysses S. Grant, Coolidge, and Woodrow Wilson.

More seriously, the team concluded that 8% of presidents had signs of bipolar disorder, Lyndon Johnson and Theodore Roosevelt among them...

Finally, 8% of the presidents studied exhibited evidence of alcohol abuse or dependence. Pierce died of cirrhosis of the liver; Grant was once allegedly so drunk he fell of his horse during a military parade in New Orleans; and Nixon was once unable to take a rather important phone call from the British Prime Minister because he was “loaded."

These assessments cast the question of whether Donald Trump may have narcissistic personality disorder in a different light. First, let’s acknowledge that believing one is qualified to be the leader of the free world requires a certain dollop of narcissism to begin with. Second, the issue is not just whether these traits cross into pathological territory but whether a person’s mental health and potentially pathological personality characteristics necessarily mean they are unfit for office.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201602/study-half-all-presidents-suffered-mental-illness

He just said what everyone knows but is afraid to say.

>1 post by this faggot

Season well and send to hell.

>REMINDER JULIANNA IS A ROASTIE THOT SHILL

REMINDER JULIANNA IS A ROASTIE THOT SHILL

REMINDER JULIANNA IS A ROASTIE THOT SHILL

Fuck off nigger. Show me proof he ever said shithole. It’s literally fake news.

They have until march.

r e n t f r e e e v e r y d a y

>shariablue faggot with a female tripfag hoping it will attract more people to the bait
>thot

choose one

How many leftists are you willing to sacrifice in the civil war if they try to invoke the 25th?

you say that as if the us had a good image to begin with

>25th
OP you're going to get a bullet mark my wards

Whats crazy for calling shit hole countries shit hole countries.

This man is the bringer of truth, he simply bullshits his way thru the delivery.

A stable genius who's like, really, really smart if I've ever seen one, guided by the hand of the Lord.

I get chillbumps.

show us yer tiddies

Haiti is a shithole. So is every African country.

Deal with it.

T
T I T S
T I T S
T I T S
S

This

FPBP

We've never really had tripfags on Sup Forums, have we? I actually find this quite refreshing; it's someone to point the finger at and laugh.

Post bobs

Bush and obummer already did that

The end result will be we will end all immigration to be fair to everyone. Our population is too high so we will start to deport the most undesirable. We will pay non white citizens and white trash Libshits to leave. Deport all non citizens. No one gets U.S. citizenship ever again unless they are born here by parents who are citizens.

Also OP is a faggot

hey bby
show bob and vagene pls
i plesure ur sex vagene with big pinus, yes?

Honestly though the USA has not had a good president for years. USA needs a leader. All I have seen are puppets.

all of them