Switzerland gives pure/hospital grade heroin to addicts

For free. It keeps them off the street and the addicts have jobs and can afford homes. Their cost to society is about 10 times less than the cost to society that addicts in america cause because we throw tons of money to enforcent/medical costs etc,, when we could save a ton of money and a ton of lives by doing what switzerland does.

The problem with socialized healthcare isn't that it's sometimes less efficient, it's a moral problem that anyone is entitled to pay medical bills of anyone else

If you give them life sentence or death penalty you save even that 10% of the cost and you can cut even more taxes

>morals
cuck

Im not a proponent of socialized hc. Especially in a country full of obese ppl who dont want to take responsibility for their health. But even if you made the addicts pay for the heroin at wholesale price, it would cost them almost nothing and they would still be able to have jobes and homes etc...

devolution.

soo... we wait until they overdose?

If you're advocating for a charity that supplies this with a government approval I'm open to it

You know that ppl who cant engineer reliable shit are inferior and should kill themselves right?
What that flag you got their? Italy?
As in Fix It Again Tony italy?
Maybe you should marry a german girl, do try to purge your grandkids of that inferior italian dna.
No offense

swiss doesnt have socialized healthcare

They could save even more money by ending the drug war.

It is much cheaper then incarceration, and ancillary expenses such as the cost upon society by the crimes the users might commit to fuel their habits...

But it's not ideal. Opiates are our best pain management tool at the moment.
Developing a tolerance when you don't have to just makes them less effective when you actually need them.
Everybody is going to get old, everybody is going to die of something. Some people are going to have a lot of pain to manage, often for a long time.
So breaking unnecessary addiction should still be a primary concern.

Hows your default going cips?

Hmm, do they give prostitutes to sex addicts too? I may have to get myself a passport...

What do you call it when the govt disperses drugs for free at cost to the taxpayer

diamorphine is safe long term right? i would start taking it for free then

That's how it should be done. It's way cheaper than keeping those shitbags incarcerated and wasting good resources on them. Give them some decent quality heroin, make it so they don't have to choose between rent and heroin, and I guarantee they'll be at least moderately productive people.

One of my professors is from Holland and talks about this shit constantly.

>what even is methadone

woudn't it cost even less to kill them

what about old people should they all be killed because they can´t contribute? or the disabled and handicapped? by the same logic, everyone who is a deficit would be killed off

i want free shit too, do i have to become white trash or a drag on society to get the shit i pay for trough taxes?

so switzerland funds terrorism? a lot of opiates are produced in the middle east allegedly.

How about locking them in a prison cell for a month until they aren't addicts anymore?

Yes.
Fuck this clown world.

>your taxes are being used to fund some douchebag's heroin addiction
Seriously there's no incentive at all to work or care about your society if this were true. Just grab some debilitating disability that the State is willing to fund and you're set for life.

Kind of like how i pay for your kids to go to K-12 school?

lmao how does that comaprison make sense, one cannot contribute the other won't

The problem is in 50-100 years everyones gunna be doing heroin cause they can

Heroín is to agressive tough, imma be a hippie and a squatter, smoking weed and spreading sexual diseases like Jesus spread the gospel.
Fuck this shit

The difference is drugs is an end use consumer good that has no return on investment. Its a filthy narcotic that does nothing for society.

Saying itll prevent crime is stupid because the moral element is that it's a luxury not a necessity. If you subscribe to some form of minarchism this is blatant government largess.

Never heard of this. Source?