Intermarium

We need Intermarium now more than ever, wake up and stop hating on eachother eastbros.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/903668/European-Union-Council-Bulgaria-Sofia-Donald-Tusk-Boyko-Borisov-EU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limitrophe_states
busworld.org/articles/detail/3210
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roma_in_Hungary
youtube.com/watch?v=fTZbWWJ1kbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek

You ar right fellow eastbro. (((They))) will never allow it.

I support this

this is big enough to confront the mentally ill West EU and win

and thank God we got rid of the UK!

A federation like no other
Free vodka for all
Free potatoes for all
Kolo dances
but serbians can't rule it though or everything goes to shit

jews would subvert this so fast...

That abomination would collapse in a few weeks at most. Who came up with this shit?

Reminder

express.co.uk/news/world/903668/European-Union-Council-Bulgaria-Sofia-Donald-Tusk-Boyko-Borisov-EU

Some Polish General, who understood that alone he can't fight both Germany and Russia.
About a century later we are back at square 1, threatned by german and russian retardness.

JE TO ŘÍZENA GENOCIDA BÍLE RASY DRAHOŠ BY ASI POTŘEBOVAL ABYHO TI NEGŘI IMIGRANTSKÝ VZALI pěkně ZEZADU ABYJE PŘESTAL HÁJIT..... ŘÍKAL TO i ZNÁMÝ co DĚLÁ U POLICIE CR !!!!! KOLABORANTI!!!!!!! PIIIČOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!

This is too large, and definitely doesn't need the south slavs. But a more limited version could be excellent.

V4
+ Austria,Slovenia and Croatia
maybe Serbia.

I hate poles based purely on their behaviour on here

Wouldn't it be better to start with this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative

Or we could have butthurt belt, plus balts wont like it bc we are not a slavs

During Interwar period. Somebody from Eastern Europe realised the rising threat of Russia. Lithuania and Ukraine were against it aswell as Russians and the only Western country that supported the Intermarium was France.

they are simple people, polish jokes are not for nothing

but it's a big country and we need them as allies

think about it like a block within EU that opposes progressive madness as a block

this can save Europe from itself, it's the only thing that can save it

are you that stupid?
Bosnia
Kosovo
Albania

fuck off

>Intermarium
Nice try, but we won't let anyone join the V4

It's called the butthurt belt of Europe, just because you overqualify doesn't mean they don't

Yes. But leaving Serbia to be Russia's dog is a bad idea.

Alright, then why is there?
Croatia, Slovakia, Czech republic and Finland?
And
> No Serbia Bulgaria and Macedonia

And the literally the biggest, Ukraine?

Just be nice to ourselfs

It is also a problem. Ukraine and Belarus have no economy and have a lot of oligarchs. How much money we will have to pump into their economy to at least be at the same level as us (the Balkans). The next thing is the russian minority. Until Ukraine fixes the Eastern Part, we will have a problem with Russia, with Ukraine in the Union.

why the fuck is crimea a part of ukraine on this map? why is a shithole like ukraine in this group anyway?

you just have to kill all the russians in that area, since they'll try to fight for putins regime

T-thanks. I guess I'll get ready for another civil war.

>Croatia not butthurt when their whole political system revolves around crying about oppressive Serbia
>Finland not hilariously butthurt about Russia
>Czechoslovakians not butthurt about Germans, Hungarians, Communists, being eastern european and couchcasting
>Bulgaria, Serbia and Macedonkeyans aka shitposters incarnate "butthurt"

GOD PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE

Nice pic. Looks like we are protecting you from Serbia.

Excuse me, but we are westerners

poland-lithuania NOW

Hrvoje plz...

KEK

YES PLEASE
HUNGARIAN BROTHERS, PLEASE STOP HATING ON US ROMANIANS AND SERBS, WE NEED TO STAY UNITED

Why are you shouting?

>1 commieblock building that wasn't demolished yet

horseshoe confirmed

idk, lol

that would be a shitty poor region. Are there even any big companies from that region?

yeah, like africa, but with food and water, and civilized people and beautiful women

You need to exclude Ukraine and Belarus

Intermarium exists even today, it is called "butthut belt" or "Great Limitrophia"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limitrophe_states

no
fuck all of you

first example I can think about:
busworld.org/articles/detail/3210

No there aren't because while the US was pouring money into your countires, we were left in the northasian sphere of influence. The enocnomy of which consisted(and still does) in mining natural resources and stealing foreign tech.
Thus we are still strugling to cut ties with the past(and Russia for that matter) and then we can start to have working education and economies.

>Implying that Belarus would actually join

Poland isn't white

Then Irish is butthurt cos Northern Ireland
Russians cos their oppressive government continuously in the last 400 years
pretty much of the western European countries for emigration waves
Austria for south Tirol

Following that thinking
>this is the continent of butthurt dude
except for Switzerland Iceland and Norway I guess
>nice pic anyway

Not going to happen. Both the EU and Russia would be against this, they would never let a 3rd faction rise in their collective backyard.
>and stop hating on eachother
Ha
So?

why should they be against limitrophization?

butthurt belt has a long story
"The status of the limitrophe states will be defined exclusively by the military interests of Germany"
Adolf Hitler

If by being white you mean importing millions of arabs and niggers, promoting race mixing, giving faggots any rights at all and implementing more and more draconian laws every year then yeah, we're definitely not white.

lol Bulgaria, where their citizens completely abounded their homeland and left it to gypsies and turks.

Come again

what is ukraine and romania doing there.

no thanks

>How much money we will have to pump into their economy
not our money, we are also receiving

I'm willing to spend the last German Euro to buy more conservative votes

>Until Ukraine fixes the Eastern Part
we will have to bully Russia a little bit more with sanctions or take Ukraine as is and deal with occupied Ukraine later

fuck Ukraine
we maybe annex the parts Russia does not take...

Keep dreaming.

>being THIS mad
It's ok mate, maybe one day you can forget about it like everyone else and break the belt

>Includes Macedonia
>Includes Balts

Ukraine stopped Russia from taking much, they could defeat our shitty military easily

we don't need wars, we need to fight West EU with right-wing politics and quick!!

It seems to be OK. We should build a wall around us before Muslims and Niggers take over Western Europe. The amount of shitskins have reached a point in West, there is no real way to save the Gene Pool there.

Can the US be your friend? You guys are based and we both like walls and don't like being invaded by mudslimes.

>express.co.uk/news/world/903668/European-Union-Council-Bulgaria-Sofia-Donald-Tusk-Boyko-Borisov-EU
I saw it yesterday on our TV. thank you, Bulgaria!

>Excuse me but Croatians are Westerners and therefor white
:^)

i would really like to live in a eastern european country like hungary, serbia, croatia or romania.

you arent being invaded by muslims and you are pretty much safe and friendly people.

being that ignorant,
do you even read how big butthurt white Europeans are?
You are a lefty or a nigger, maybe both

it's not so black and white like you think but thanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roma_in_Hungary

Yeah, we really have to do the final solution with the gypsies.

the difference, we are not being invaded by muslims in the V4

Yes, we will need more money after we leave the EU.

i know the stories about the gipsies, they even are here in germany.

they are begging for money everywhere and stealing money, but living in a small house and even have a car lmao.

i really despise them, but thanks for the article.

intermarium is literally the ONLY thing romanians and hungarians agree on

as a romanian expat i agree with this

This isn't a third faction, this is just a group of reactionary cocksuckers of the US that slobber on US cock more than western europe, especially on foreign policy and muh NATO unity.

>croatia
>beautiful women
Not even close. I too got baited to this meme. Not true at all.

kek, nice cherrypick. Is that the only part of the city this nigger visited?

remember when you needed the capitalist allies to defeat a common enemy.
> this will be the same

Also free helicopter ride for you

Don't try to categorize us with them

>self edited wiki pages

i dont think they would. pretty sure the efforts are led by polish jews . remember that poland and most of the eastern europe has always been jewish territory. they will protect this area. what they want is WESTERN world to fall but take back or protect eastern europe tho.

That's indeed what I was referring to.

y?

Based polish jews cucking the westfags :^)

We are out unless we get all of Poland's Jews here.

Some of our women are nice :)

This fucking nigger again
KYS

Not even poles want to live in Poland m8 lets be real

Really good idea.

Poles are white as snow, nigger

im not kidding dude

european jewish culture was situated in central and eastern europe

for ex jewish theater has it's roots in romania

poland had huge community of jews

klezmer music jewish music inspired after balkans music

russians had huge community of jews

etc etc

jews are smart and they have manipulated 2 world wars , communism , political corectness and made western whites feel forever guilty enough to give them their own state

pretty sure germany did not eradicate all the high iq jews . the smart ones surivived and are still leading poland .

poland is making allianced with muslims and turks despite saying shit about islam. is all politics lead by a much much smarter people in the shadow.

all moslems move to western world but none stay in eastern europe. is dubious. is all set up .

I like living here, it's just poles making poland shit. fucking poles ruined poland ....

For real tho communism have never left and we never got rid of communist laws .... thats way it's shit. Coz they give power to those in power so those in power will never get rid of them.

Always think of this Video when you guys mention Intermarium

Międzymorze is Polish for Intermarium

youtube.com/watch?v=fTZbWWJ1kbc

Too many Russian and Western agents in these countries for this to work. We saw what happened in Ukraine.
There would be spontaneous colored "revolutions" if this goes too far and puppet leaders would be installed, if they aren't already in power.

>leaf
>reddit spacing
>IQ lower than a nigger

i would bang

i like croats. more recently croats and romanians are getting closer together. i think intermarium is starting to happen

also you got the visegrad.

poland and romania are starting to cooperate

romania and bulgaria and serbia have always been buddies and have their own craiovagroup like visegrad but more shit tier and now croatia visits romania

is happening man

people are scared of russia and they also scared of mental ilness from western europe. so they will band together like they aways did against ottomans but this time is different.

poland is butthurt because poland knows i am right heh

confirmed

>Belarus
Came and take it, fags.