So was it incest or not?

So was it incest or not?

yes, very

I hope so.

Maybe.

No, but it's bound to happen

What happened? I dropped tri after the first four episodes

Do you mean the fourth movie, or the "episodes" that they were broken up into?

And someone released a fake translation of an interview with the director of the episode where Tai goes back home, and it claimed that the whole thing was a metaphor for how Hikari is in love with Tai, and the incestfags are taking it as dogma.

>TK molested those thighs
Motherfucker

TaiSoraCucks still mad, I see.

Say something nice about 02.

post the real one then

what does sora even have to do with it?

>Fake

Ayy

Yes, don't ever doubt it.

Turns out the answer was in front of us the whole time, Matt never had a chance with Tai.

someone post those TK parts in the anime. like when he's confronting Kari about her obsession with her brother or the nightmare and whatnot and let this nigga saying fake explain it.

>After all these years i find out that Tai actually won and everyone else died alone or as cucks
What a great day.
I knew getting picked on in in middleschool because i didn't care for pokemon would pay off

This makes so much fucking sense I don't even care if it's true or not.

It wasn't incest.

She only loves Takeru.

First movie or first 4 movies? If it was the later just finish the shit up as only 2 more movies exist. If the first, you did the right thing. Tri is complete garbage at this point but it's not 02 levels of aweful.

Hosoda truly is based.
Why do they feel so right together Sup Forums?

here you go

sibling incest was/is common in japan so it wasn't a drama bomb there like it was here. it was kinda weird how they actually paired them in the end though, but it wasn't obvious unless you were looking for it.

also someone uploaded the book, and yeah its true

They don't. Takeru and Hikari feel so right together.

Sure they do Just watch that sexual tension.

>sexual tension
All I see is killing intent from Hikari.

Yes. The truth was revealed. Nothing can stop it now!

Reminder that the director is not the writer and that any incestuous tones he added are entirely superfluous.

Reminder that Takari drones still cling to their cuck ship.

Holy shit, as a kid I had a completely different idea in this scene.
All I can see now is how frightened he looks.

Is Digimon worth watching?

Maybe.

what the hell...?

what even is this scene?

I don't know but it gives me a raging boner every time.

Takeru tells Hikari that she can't depend on Onii-chan all her life, but Hikari's brain simply cannot comprehend such concept, so it's like she's not even registering those words and to her Takeru is just yelling some incoherent garbage.

Pretty simple, takeru is saying hikari lifes dont depend on taichis, and she looks back at him with a face that says "what the fuck? Of couse it does, i love him in all possible ways" and takeru gets scared at the realization she will never be his.

Delet

What went through his mind in that moment?

good, now post the one where Takeru is having a nightmare where he sees Kari in on fours blushing (feeling a bit ill) and then Tai grabs her from behind and TK wakes up sweating bullets

That one might as well have KEKED at the end in big bold red letters

Always brights my day. Thanks, user.

The thing about this is that I truly do get it. I watched Digimon as a kid (thanks RTL Zwei) and that ep was magical. I felt something wonderful, primal, authentic within it and it made my li'l boy heart ache. It was a wonderful experience for me. This was before the Internet, before lewdness - yet I understood it as "love" rather than incest, though sexual connotations presented themselves to me quite naturally. I was in my early teens IIRC. A lonely single child.

It's stuff like ep 21 that influences you in subtle ways. It's art like that that opens entire new horizons of thought and emotion and displays the majesty of things outside the norm, yet ennobled with something pure that redeems them.

I hope you don't have a sister

I just realized her name was Light Yagami.

Authentic female love is a powerful thing. It also knows no law, restraint or modesty. It is actually terrifying. Kari's love for Tai is of that sort. She'd be willing to kill for it, and TK just caught a glimpse of that. To Kari his argument and logic are utterly incomprehensible because love is illogical, and TK just realized that she's operating outside of rationality.

What's title in anime?

Taichi filled in the role of his parents for Hikari since his mother was to busy taking care of their drunken father and grandmother.

So this probably lead to a love that surpasses Metal Gear.

>this thread
Holy shit, this is blowing my mind.

I was watching Adventure for the first time since I was a kid a few years ago, and when I got to episode 21 I remembered how much I liked it as a kid, and how different it was. The incest thing is bananas.

I hope that you have a sister and regulary brush her teeth.

Thanks Doc

Araragi-kun got to bed.

>tfw I will never have an adorable imouto who wants my dick but I stuff a toothbrush in her mouth and start brushing her filthy mouth

Why can't I turn down my imouto?

Also, remember this?

"bitch be crazy"

fun fact, the dub made so Takeru confessed his feeling for her accidentally in that scene.

hated how that plot went nowhere.

>hated how that plot didn't end up with Hikari being raped by tentacles
FTFY

Uh, wow. Episode?

ararararararagi-san please

woah

It's been ages so I don't remember. It's a Lovecraft ep. Really. Digicthulhu's minions/worshippers want to breed Kari.

Same. But the more you think of it, Digimon was some hardcore stuff from time to time.

the thought is giving me an erection

thank you

The lovecraft episode? Yeah, the tone of it was completely different from anything before and after. Even the color scheme for the scenes were a lot darker. Even as a child I could see that there was something wrong with this episode.

Wasn't it the guy who later made digimon tamers, who directed that lovecraft episode?

>Not directly, but use all the feminine parts of her Grade 2 body and psych to take him back

Episode 13 of 02.

This was unsettling as a child, but then watching it after a decade i understood that the episode was referencing cosmic horrors and rape, which made it somehow even more unsettling and unnerving.

I always just assumed it deliberately went nowhere because it was a nod to Lovecraft, we were never supposed to get a big face off with Dragomon because it wouldn't live up to the set up. Better to just leave it as a spooky mystery.

Dragomon would have been pathetic anyway, it isn't even that powerful.

They knew that she was a whore.

I'm not sure how to feel. It's time to rewatch Adventure.

Hoh. Now I see from where Wolf's Children and Summer Wars got its incest undertones from. Wish he did it more

King of Cucks

Reminder that Hosoda was one of the leading creative forces behind Revolutionary Girl Utena.

You're getting it wrong. Hikari had the hots for her brother, but Taichi was oblivious as fuck.

>Taichi was oblivious as fuck
If I remember correctly in one of the Drama CDs he said that it would be cool to recieve a honmei valentine chocolate as long as Kari wouldn't know about that.

Why?
Would she kill the girl just to have her brother for herself?

I wonder if there are other hidden gems like this you can catch now that we know it was incest all along.

Probably
In fact the reason Matt probably won the Sora bowl was because Kairi blew Tai's chances on purpose.

But Taichi never lusted after Sora. He only has eyes for his little sister.

Nevermind, it was from one of the interviews with Digimon Tri team and I phrased this a bit wrong.

>How would Taichi spend Valentine’s Day?
>“He’d get chocolate from the female manager of his soccer club, and although the teasing from his juniors would ruin his good mood, in truth he’d be pretty happy in his heart. Of course, he’d absolutely have to keep this a secret from Hikari.” (Producer Arai)

>How would Hikari spend Valentine’s Day?
>“She’d make a lot of obligation chocolate for Daisuke(?) and Takeru and the other Chosen Children. But the most beautiful one she’d make, with the most careful wrapping, would be Taichi’s present…” (Producer Arai)

>he’d absolutely have to keep this a secret from Hikari

Honestly Taichi, what do you think she's gonna do if she finds out? Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

Yeah, Konaka. He's supposedly a Cthulhu Mythos writer too.

>use all the feminine parts of her Grade 2 body and psych to take him back

Think about why Meiko and Hikari feature in the next movie's poster, and why Hikari seems pissed off.

She doesn't look that angry.

Did we get any more hints or nods to incest in the Tri movies?

No. From the movies themselves they might even be teasing Takari, as much as that sucks. It was only one scene though so hopefully it goes nowhere.

seasons 1 and 3, yes

Kairi was my first ever anime crush.

ftw i love digimon now

I should really pick up 3. It was on tv at the time but I couldnt watch much.
always heard good of it and I really wanted to know what's the deal with that little digimon with triangle marks on forehead and the girl with a puppet.

This. And ep 13 of digimon 02.

What's wrong with S2?
S3 is Tamers, right?

oh bey...

Lots of things. Others can go into greater detail about it than I. Yes. I'd also like to add that Savers is pretty alright.

digimon 02 is a bad fanfic. The only good thing is blackwargreymon
and yes, tamers is the 3

Did someone save the screen cap of the original thread where this was revealed?

There were some good posts.

Read the thread.

Blackwargreymon AND Ken. And the Lovecraft episode as a stand-alone one.

Best part part about this, Sup Forums got completely ass devastated over it, also revealing it to be a hiding spot for bitter Taiorafags.