Turks in Germany

I am noticing very similar posts about Turks in Germany from German flags as Mexicans in America from American flags. In that some of them are actually based, civilized, start up businesses, contribute to the economy, conservative, and are "white" like white Hispanics. There is even a striking similarity with how Germans like Turkish foods like kebab, and Americans like Mexican foods like tacos.

Do Germans have a soft spot for Turks like Americans do for Mexicans? or are they seen as similar to every other Muslim ethnicity, a nuisance to be exterminated?

Turks are smarter than Mexicans on average

And they more beneficial for Germany than Mexicans for the US in a long run

>inb4 ahmed

well we have problems with turks mostly in bigger cities since they tend to stick with their own and dont integrate even after 3 generations but in general most of them are okay if they are from smaller cities. Also they are less religious then this fucking arabs since many of them see atatürk as their idol who was for a secular state. Many turks drink alcohol because of that and do not take the religion too seriously however there are problems too, mostly in bigger cities.

No turks are a waste of oxygen they should either fuck bck off to mogolia or be genocided.

I hate muslims, ok? But the central kid in pic related looks african not turk.

turk scum
Get your hairy ass outta here

While i agree with you mostly, fellow germ, many turks are evolving backwards. A few yrs ago, every turkroach i knew yelled "Atatürk!" and now see how many voted erdogan, who was sentenced to prison in the 90's(?) for his views and got his rights to "work" in politics. A few yrs later that law was thrown away and thus was able to get to the top and is now throwing away the ideals that atatürk gave Turkeys pop.
But not only this: Islam is coming back - heavily - , older generations despise the newer ones, and many of the turks have a "fck germany" attitude, where even a turkroach friend of mine was threatened because he didnt want to speak in turkish with a few others i gave a cig earlier. They even called him a racetraitor and asked why he would hang out with germans and other kuffars. No.fucking.joke.

I am a turk living in Germany and still think whites are subhumans that need to go extinct asap

agree with that, erdogan is not good for the turks in germany if we want them to intigrate. I have the feeling that turks from bigger cities tend more to follow erdogan than turks from smaller cities or villages.

>Mexican
>actually based, civilized, start up businesses, contribute to the economy, conservative, and are "white"
Pick one. I can tell that you never meet a Mexican. Want see their true color? Go to San Diego.

Turkey is to Europe as Mexico is to the US. In other words, a semi tolerable nuisance.

>meme flag
you are not a turk.

I've been to Turkey (Ankara and Smyrni) and the Turks that I met were really friendly and helpful. People would go out of their way to help me. The Turks that I encountered in Germany were bydlo like our Albanians though. And they were trying to act like niggers for some reason. This one time a Turk spat in my direction while walking by. I wanted to call Golden Dawn on his ass.

i live in berlin and the problems aren't with turks, it's with lebanese, afghans etc.
the turks in my area all have businesses, speak fluent german and are genuienly nice pepole

the turks in germany are mostly from Anatolia the poorest area in turkey, maybe that is one reason.

Do German women bang Turks? Mid-age Russian roasties visit Turkey as a sex destination or so the meme goes.

I've been to a couple villages between Ankara and Smyrni and the people were alright. But they seemed surprised to see a tourist.

there is no such thing as a "turk" or a "mexican" in white countries, they are called shitskins and none of them have names, stop humanizing the people trying to genocide us please

>Do German women bang Turks?
yes because turks only fuck german women until they eventually marry with a turkish one because its against the islam to fuck until you are married for women.

why did you post saRmatian warriors?

Why don't you go and tell that to the arabs you've imported by the millions for Hartz4, oh wait, they're going to outright kill you for that statement. Now brush off your false badassness and friss deinen dreckigen suff Döner du Dorfsören.

there are people who assimilated into the turks who were genetically superior to the turks
that said when the day comes the roaches will have to leave and if they dont the rope awaits
any fritz who harbors them will likewise meet the rope
kebabs arent an excuse

They recently did a study on the integration of Turks.

30% of 3rd gen Turk immigrants still would fight for Allah.

At least 95+% of them deserve the rope

Arabs/Jordanians did that murder though

I'd crush every last one of them if it was up to me. Worse than leeches. Involved in every sort of crime against my people