How can a fish statue be so sexy?

How can a fish statue be so sexy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/harir_yoi/status/858532910663520256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Calm down Joker. You stole one before from Hachi's village, you don't need another.

Is this a fags on ice reference?

She's a damned homewrecker.

Take your waifu shit out of here. Chihoko worst girl.

Get over it Victor, Chihoko will always have a special place in Yuuri's heart. And you'll never be as flexible as her.

Even if he were to achieve her level of flexibility, there's no way he can hold the position for as long. Chihoko beats him in stamina too.

Stealth thread is stealth.

Proof that women ruin everything

Also has more gold. Victor can't compare at all.

Meme mahou memed into existence things we wanted and things we didn't even know we needed.

Seung gil was the real slut, Chihoko did nothing wrong

True, the pig will never forget about this fish.

How do you feel about Johnny Weir retweeting about the Yuri on Ice movie announcement?

I want to believe it means he'll have a cameo. A huge part of his fanbase is nips too.

That he will never watch it unless he goes to Japan, or wait until the BD release.

Oh hey, it's the guy

Moist.

>What are camrips

For plebs and for crying in front of your pc

It feels good to have a figure skating related company putting money into YoI. So convenient.

I care about plot and skating in the movie, but that aside, how do you think they'll homo baldfat? Unobstructed kissing? Sleeping in the same bed? Implied sex? Wedding?

How does it feel to know that Gook had an unobstructed, completely undeniable gay kiss before baldfat?

>82 rts
>79k likes
wao

it was a gag kiss

>post-pubescent women
I hope you all think long and hard about what you've done.

It was a gag kiss from an audio drama that only mentioned it because it was in a photo.

How does it feel that Yuuri completely undressed Victor and swore himself to him on his knees in front of Victor's giant soviet cock?

I have no idea, but my reasoning is that since a movie is something the audience directly pays for one or multiple times, it must be their masterpiece animation-wise and plot-wise, the fans cannot leave the theatre unfulfilled. If the production lets SayoKubo do what they want, I think we won't be disappointed. They know what people want to see.

Do we even know WHERE he exactly kissed Nishigori? Lips? Cheeks? Other?

>How does it feel that Yuuri completely undressed Victor and swore himself to him on his knees in front of Victor's giant soviet cock?

While wearing Victor's manties on his head nonetheless. It feels great.

>pic
I hope Makkachin was not involved in that whorehouse

Did it happen at Yutopia? Did the Katsuki family have to witness Yuuri's homo debauchery?

The chihoko meme is so retarded I'm cringing so hard every time I see one of you fuckers post it.

Great blog faggot

Shikkari shiro yo, user
It will die within days

Don't be so tense user, or you'll never be as flexible as chihoko.

I don't remember, I think it was a party before (or after) an ice show at ice castle hasetsu but IIRC it didn't specify the exact location?

>disliking the cute meme that was the catalyst for BaldFat dramatically reaffirming their love

Shit taste desu

there isnt going to be any yoi news for a while; let us have our fun.

It's not a 'meme', it's literally part of the official material of the show and it's perfectly normal for people to talk about it within a few fucking days of the event. Stop being an autist.

I don't know how since Yoi always surprises me but it'll be big. They want fujo to come back to the theaters multiple times after all.

wedding will be the s2 finale

Anyone here going to ConComics in Mexico on this coming weekend to see SayoKubo?

I honestly think they're gonna make it legit racy and sexual, with more implications than anything graphic but still a bunch of comedic nudity. It seems like you can get away with more in movies, and has Sayo ever done a movie before? Surely she wants to make it memorable and keep everyone hooked for S2?

Oh hey, Rei Mizuna's 1st cross-dress is Yuri.

I'm going to say heavily implied sex and maybe actual intent to marry but without the wedding (that's for ultimate finale).

I'd like for the movie to be the culmination of the series with perfected routines for worlds and maybe baldfat acknowledging their relationship status aloud to each other sweetly.

I would love to see some full on homo smooching, but I don't think we will get it. I trust in Yamamoto`s craziness to find something wild to do, though.

I could see Victor winning whatever tournament will be in the movie to pander to Baldfags. They then could slip in their relationship status by either teasing each other that Yuuri still has to win gold before there's a wedding. Pig can then win in S2 and have the wedding as the finale.

Maybe they wanted to make a movie also to clear up the questions left hanging in the air with the rushed last episode, and that could work as a prelude to what will happen in S2 for the new skating season.
I'm worried, I hope yoi won't end with the movie. ;__;

I'm thinking they're using this movie as a prelude for s2 as well.
And no, I don't think they're going to end it after the movie because Sayokubo indicated they wanted to keep working on YoI for some time. Sayo was especially pumped up, she's not going to stop here

NECK KISSES PLEASE KUBO

Maybe with enough support from international ice skaters and fans we can get a simultaneous release, right? ;-;

Sayo loves Yoi more than Yoifags

Movie can be worlds, a good excuse to reuse the same programs but improve them animation-wise. S2 can actually have brand new stuff and may pig finally win his gold (albeit with 25-26 but that's okay)

Forgot to mention that obviously gold = marriage with full kissu and implied sex.

I'm hoping they use old routines for the movie so we have perfect versions of them and so they can get it done faster and move on to a second season with new shit.

BaldFat need to share a bed already
Just do like you did it in episode 7 it wasn't that hard

I'm preparing for a year of suffering.

They have to treat it as nothing unusual, with both of them under the covers and not as comedy. They can imply it too by having a large bed with two pillows and either them sleeping on a specific side. 7 style would be a step backward with how far their relationship is now.

They could have an implied sexu scene where both Yuuri and Victor are at the St. Petersburg's apartment or at a hotel with both of them wearing bathrobes and drinking coffee in the morning.

>implying he only kissed him on one place
>implying Nishigori was the only one he tried to kiss
Someone really needs to teach that little autist how to eros or he'll get pregnant at some point

How is it a step backward?

Have a lewd Victor.

They could just casually show their day to day life with them waking up in the same bed together after sleeping closely

Her Victor always captures the essence of a pure slut perfectly.

For 7, it was like Victor was seizing an opportunity to sleep with the Pig. He was on top of the blankets and it was still enough to fluster the Pig into not sleeping well. It doesn't imply the same level of intimacy BaldFat should be at by now. Sleeping in the same bed should be normal and nightly for them now.

Japan's sex ed really failed Piggy

Nice try Fairycunt but lewd doesn't equal sbeing a slut

no

Thankful this event has brought some more lewd drunk Piggy fanart

>Victor working a service job

Is this some kind of roleplay for BaldFat?

I think what user is saying is that he wants genuine sleeping in the same bed in a domestic relationship way, as opposed to an episode 7 tier way.

I'm still disappointed that in 10 the way Bald's sheets were implied that they didn't sleep in the same bed after the engagement. Though that's just a mild nitpick

>le cringe maymay

Victor sleeping on Yuuri was cute and he can still be flustered that he sleep with him

I agree. Can't wait until it dies though I want to talk about the new BaldFat interactions forever

Sure it was cute when they weren't a couple yet

Take a chill pill, user, I love Bikutoru. I was saying that he's a slut who's also pure, which isn't even a bad thing.

Yes, like the hotel thing

>tfw BaldFat would both get shitty jobs together just to find new places they could fuck and possibly be caught

Wasn't that before?
Anyway, honestly I feel like even though they're together and stuff there is still going to be times Yuuri will get flustered by some things Victor does, he's got an easily flustered personality to begin with. That's important to keep in mind, he won't just always be confident 100% now just because they're a couple.

>I'm still disappointed that in 10 the way Bald's sheets were implied that they didn't sleep in the same bed after the engagement.

Me too user, me too

Bask your eyes on this.

You can't be a slut and be also pure
He's just incredibly sexy while being a bit provocative

I'ts been more than 24h now and I still haven't found anywhere a transcription of dialogues or a more detailed summary of the part of the drama that was supposed to have "Chris and Victor flirting HARD", or generally flirting with the people. Not even fanarts from nips, nothing. I think I'm getting a bit paranoic and jealous like Piggy here what did denkimouse mean?
Anons save me. I can't fucking wait until July.

Has there been any nip art of the part where Yuuri supposedly says there's no one better than Victor? They always seem to skip their exchange on the castle and skip to both just posing naked.

They could have alluded to it while telling the story, then have Piggy getting jealous, maybe it was a misperception or something by him. Just my guess but at this point I don't think there were any actual lines for it.

They haven't been drawing really much of any exchanges to begin with, just what happened.

Although I'm surprised they haven't been drawing the Boston Crab yet

If it makes you feel better, user. This tweet is the closest I find
twitter.com/harir_yoi/status/858532910663520256
>「そもそもクリスとヴィクトルがな、また仲がよくて宴会でなクリスが『ねえヴィクトル…』『ん?』『明日のショー…』『うん』 『俺とヴィクトルと滑って氷の上を流氷にしようよ…』てところで勇利が『クリスとばっかり喋らないで』」

is Chihoko's chinpoko always shachihokobaru?

It stays shachihokobaru longer than Victor's

this kills the vitya

>V: That Chihoko is that good?
>Y: Once you has seen him, you would never forget. And he’s gold glittering.
>V: Gold glittering…

Is Chihoko a galo?

Drunken Baldfat a cute

What if Chihoko was a male shark?

It would be hot as long as they are an anthropomorphic male shark.