How do we make western girls go back to marrying before 25 like it used to be when the west wasn't degenerate and the...

How do we make western girls go back to marrying before 25 like it used to be when the west wasn't degenerate and the family unit wasn't dead

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3824029/stealthing-victim-pregnant-boyfriend-condom-sex/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/devouring-a-lifetime-of-courtship/
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/weak-men-are-screwing-her-feminism-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arranged Marriages
Limited Propriety Rights for Women
No Political Rights for Women
No Divorce
Female Submission under marriage
No contraception
Slut-Shaming
No Higher Education for Women
No Women in the Work-place

Make it appealing to them. Be men, not angry racist fascists. Go to work, not online. Strive to better yourself instead of smashing others. Women want a real man, not a butthurt whiner, ever envious of black cock.

I would do pretty much anything to sniff her asshole

>Make
Maybe one part of the plan could be to marry girls before they're 25. Wild brainstorming here.

Blaming one side is retarded

Being a man right now is not worth it because all you get "rewarded" with is thots

Would you stab your mom?

top kek

They will not agree to it. Even in their 30s many western women don't want to commit or they don't wanna go further than gf/bf

Stop birth control.

That alone would do it. No condoms or birth control measures of any kind, and especially no pills. Allowing people to fuck without pregnancy changes human society and behaviour, suddenly girls can whore around where previously this would have landed them as a single mother, now they can continue to slut it up until they're in their 30's and start looking for a rich beta to settle down with. If a woman cannot have sex without risking pregnancy, she will marry as soon as she can, and she will actively look for a suitable man, instead of letting men form a line for her and fucking the best of the bunch without repercussion.

banning them from the educational system would do the trick.

that would however interfere with economic prosperity.

wow, neat ideas...

but: say one of those ideas in public and you will never have a chance in politics, have fun roleplaying tho

You could try stealthing and then shotgun marriage, if your state law allows it and you think the girl will go along

thesun.co.uk/news/3824029/stealthing-victim-pregnant-boyfriend-condom-sex/

>The woman, from Victoria in Australia, told Nine News she only realised she had been "stealthed" by her ex-of-two-years after falling pregnant with their second child.

>Stealthing - when men remove their condom during sex without their partner’s consent or knowledge - hit the headlines recently after a study found it's on the rise.

>The 31-year-old, who did not want to be identified, said she would have pressed charges at the time if she knew the reckless practice was a form of sexual assault.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So? The same is true of many men. If you believe we can 'restore women' to something more natural or productive or whatever, then it must also be such compared to what we have now. If you're going to "make" women, then how is that any different from imposing anything else they wouldn't agree to? Lead by example user.

Destroy the internet and ban social media. It's the vast range of choice that's doing it - for guys, too.

Western women do not even date whites anymore. What the fuck are you blabbering about? It's over. Move to Eastern Europe unless you are willing to deal with the race war

There are no "sides". Sup Forums tries to oversimplify things that are complex systems. Women are unsatisfied because real men are becoming angry little hateful simpletons who think the world is bad because of everybody else. Ironically, for most of the vaginaed world, the expectations for men have remained constant. They want a good dude who is healthy, vital, kind, supportive and can provide and be a partner to them. It is now and has always been a big responsibility that modern men are giving up on.

It would improve economics. There are enough men to take the jobs and they do it better

Fuck off liar

By marrying one that's under 25.
You aren't going to be able to change a thing if it harms a single woman because we are biologically programmed to protect the fucking things.
So just take care of your own, and show the world how much better you are than the battered age 40+ whores who have to settle for Haji and Tyrone.

For you user I'm going to rape a white girl and plant a seed in her.

Excellent and intelligent rebuttal. Your mom must be proud.

An EMP bomb.

Giving women smart phones ruined everything

Nice LARP, flaggot.

t. LARPing Amerimutt

Doesn’t matter. There will be a time when this can be discussed again.

Sauce? I think I know her

I'm guessing you've never had consensual sex.

t. Betacuck white knight

For you user, imma vote for more carpet bombs and kill drones overseas

>falling for that

You literally spell out female slavery, but I'm white knighting by laughing at your stupid ideas and pointing out that no woman alive would give you pussy because your brain is retarded. Butthurt cuck logic.

I have that exact anatomy book in the pic. Its very good to use when you want to work out and learn about how muscles work.

> roastie detected
Why the fuck should I bust my ass off in school / work to marry some used up cunt with herpes on her lips?
If you look closely 85% of women always have some kind of cold sore. Indicator of all the dirty dicks they suck.
Fuck these roasties.

Western women are trash. Asian qts are the future.

dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/devouring-a-lifetime-of-courtship/
>God wants you to know that you are worth the price of dinner and dessert—and so much more! You are worth someone being “extravagant,” even lavish, over.
This is exactly what snownigger cucks do. Watch as 20 of them call me a weak, unattractive babyman for wanting to marry an Asian girl.

Western womyn can't compete with Asian girls.

do you understand that during 99% of history women were under such conditions and they were happier and more fulfilled in life then they are today?
calling every system you dont like slavery isnt really an argument

Top kek, beta / roastie delusion. Free pussy is abundant. Only wife material is scares

so you want to live in Saudi Arabia?

Then give up. Remain a virgin. Die alone. I don't care. If you have to force pussy, you don't deserve to get any.

Get all blacks out of white countries.
White girls worship black culture and rapper styles. Most get their first taste of bbc in their late teens and by college they've had an entire black cock buffet and once they reach thag point they are lost for good. I still don't understand why white women have such an affinity for black men...

He wants to live in the west before feminism and jews

fpbp.

Inb4 tradthot roasties start bitching.

Western womyn are whores and not worth any white man's time.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
>there are approximately 545,241 Christian women in the US aged 18-29 who regularly attend Church, aren’t overweight or obese, are virgins at marriage, and are currently single.
>This is approximately 2.15% of the 18-29 total women population (545,241 / 25,332,752). In the US total population it is .17% (545,241 / 320,090,000).

dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/weak-men-are-screwing-her-feminism-up/
>I’ve never been married and I’m in my 40’s. There are a lot of families present, but it seems like the men come only after they’re married. The few guys that are there usually aren’t the “manly” men that I know I’m looking for. I think there is a lack of “real” men in the church.
>Well, they need to get over it, because we’re here and we’re waiting! “Man-up” and come and find us. There are a lot of gorgeous single women in the church, so get the men in here!

Remember: tradthot is not trad

BTW, this isn't about getting used-up hags to like you, but getting the good ones to. If you had half a brain, you'd have realized that before you posted your angry cuck beta rant. You don't deserve pussy just because you're male and they have one, user. Even deer and field mice have to earn the privilege to spread their genes.

>earn the privilege to take Tyrone's seconds
>calls others beta or cuck
all of my keks

you don't. just fuck sluts and do your own thing. avoid marriage.

BRAPPPPPPPPPPP

>muh dick like a nigger
Just move to Africa, snownigger.

Arranged marriages aren't bad, they are still popular in the US among some ethnic groups (most notably Indians who are coincidentally the best educated and wealthiest ethnic group in the US). Arranged marriage doesn't mean "you have to marry this guy you never met and if you refuse we will lock you in a room and let him rape you."

It generally means "hey I'm good friends with this guy's father, and both he and his father seem like intelligent, nice men, and he seems like he has a bright future ahead of him, I would like to introduce you to him in the hopes you will eventually get married." If the marriage is refused parents can make other offers to their children or rely on social pressure (eg. refusing the pay for their kids' college unless they agree to the marriage, taking back property of the parents such as a car, or disowning their children entirely). Arranges marriages can also be entirely voluntarily in which case it is more like parents setting their children up on dates for them.

Statistics show that arranged marriages do tend to be more successful than unarranged marriages possibly due to the fact that parents are using their own life experience to help choose a partner.

As for OP the best way to execute such a social shift would be to get into a position of power and influence and successfully display the effectiveness of such marriages. In addition to this he should slip such an idea into public statements.

Uhm, i don't want to get married till i'm 30. I'm working on my career and I don't want to settle down until i'm ready. 20's are for fun people

Who says they were? I know of no empirical evidence of the sort. It was the way it was. Who can speak to their happiness. You infer things from history that weren't explored philosophically by men, because they never had to. Also, if you think chicks are gonna just say "Hey, user's right! We were happier as slaves!" and jump straight back to subservience, you're even slower than I already gave you credit for. It IS the definition of slavery, user. There's not even room for interpretation.

get rid of social media. social media rots womens minds, give them too much access to attention and freebies. they can't help themselves from being complete self absorbed whores. kill social media is the only way

>Muh wage slavery above family
Your place as a woman is not in a fucking office

Lol fuck you I ain’t a virgin. I love spreading herpes to roasties on tinder. Just cus I wouldn’t marry any of them, don’t mean I’m a virgin.
Fucking stupid ass roasties always btfo.

Excellent rendition, lad. Use more passive aggressiveness, though. Say "Umm, sweetie" and finish with "you just aren't fun like Tyrone."

get a load of this roastie, how many cocks have you taken? 30?

Are you eleven years old? You aren't smart.

>but getting the good ones to.
There are no good ones
>Just go to church
I yes I love "reformed sluts"
>I once took a mile of cocks but now that i'm born again I'm done with that
>You can't judge me only Jesus can judge me
>Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
>Sure I dress like a slut but its okay as long as I don't actually have sex with other men

>you aren't smart

A shorter answer, along the same lines, might go like this: Stop pandering to women with the idea that all of their stupid ideas aren't stupid. Stop validating the crazier aspects of feminism with willfully stupid agreement.

You're either part of the problem, or a virgin liar. I suspect the last time you touched a pussy, you were coming out of it. If I'm wrong and you're not lying, you are truly degenerate. You especially don't deserve a good woman. Your genetic line should end.

You have to learn how to put this in the open

For instance..

>No Political Rights for Women

Could be:

>No Political Rights for those who haven´t been in the army

Since most women don´t serve in the army it would end up being the same

>No Women in the Work-place

Crack down on beurocracy, since most of those jobs are done by womenm they would end up unemployed in short time, later turning to services industry and going back home, it would also increase risk in going to job but also earn more income to the male making the job effective and the working men reliable

>No Divorce

Change it to fair divorce laws. it would be such a drastic change women wouldnt do it anymore on a wimp and divorce would drastically decline

Mormon.org

Try having a cock worth marrying.

>There are no good ones
Becoming good men will inspire them to do the same.

>cuck and compromise
This is why Portugal isn't a colonizer anymore.

It's very simple. Scarcity. That's all.

No morons here

Excellent rebuttal. You must be the best debater in all of seventh grade.

> roastie detected for sure.
Gtfo cunt, go try sell your used up tradthot pussy elsewhere. I’m sure there’s some chad out there for you.
> implying marrying some used up whore to spread my genetic information is a privilege.
> not implying resource wars will begin within our lifetime, all the used up roasties childless and no man around will be the first ones to go.
The list goes on
> roasties always btfo

Of what?

>inspire them to do the same
A reformed slut is still a slut.

>It IS the definition of slavery, user. There's not even room for interpretation.
It's only possible to enslave free people. Since women/you have no agency, it is impossible to enslave you. One can't enslave something that was never free.
It's not like women are going to fuck off and start their own societies. You are just going to bitch and whine and try and persuade men to fight for you.

>how to fix women and get them to marry younger
>gives many good ideas that If implemented would work wonderfully
>hahah virgin

The eternal millennial strikes again, lemme guess you also think dressing nice is gay

Treat women as a commodity that can be bought and sold

>tfw am arab and will probably have arranged marriage
>tfw my dad always used to joke about impressing the girls we see at get-togethers because I might marry them
>tfw not a joke
If you can't find a nice Christian girl in your early 20s, this seems to happen a lot in my experience. From what I've seen it's almost never forced, and hardly even pressured. It's basically parents setting up their children with one another because they like that family. Only one aunt/uncle/cousin has divorced out of like 20, so it for sure works.

I work and earn decent money, but if you aren't racist then I would never date you.
Low key racist girls who can keep me tact and sane are top tier to date.

Energy. With scarcity of energy comes scarcity of everything else. Now consider second and third order consequences...

This. Kill all small men

>It IS the definition of slavery, user.
How? Divorce was still legal at the time under various circumstances. Furthermore men were often also forced into marriages as well, it isn't like a man got a lineup of women, picked on, and that girl was now his forver and he could do whatever he wanted to her.

Haha. I'm male, chad and old enough to be your dad. I love arguing with you angry little manlets, so hurt that life didn't make you alpha that you're willing to take it by force, but you're also a pussy, so that won't happen, either. You give my proud and strong gender a bad name.

you can't, they think getting fucked to death by every man they like until no one wants them and they live in a trailer with a lesbian is feminist liberation

its the end of the world, WWII was Ragnarok and it was the apocalypse for the white race

this thread is pathetic

you're all skinny or fat pieces of shit, literally the epitome of failures and you think if "women go back to marrying" (they already do marry, you fucking retards), they'll marry you all of sudden?

hahahahahaha

This is dumb and retarded and stupid. Look at our as fuck countries that have energy and other scarcity. Full of degeneracy and whores.

is there a male version of these stats?

Impossible in the current situation, imo. We now have a society where one income is not enough to support a family unless the person has a law, graduate STEM, or MBA degree. As a result, girls have to work much later than previously before.

I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team and got only As.

No you moron, it´s about using a made up legal term to effectibly ban something without doing it de facto, this is what states have to do while the UN exists

Exactly. It's perfect if she is low key and tact and can form a good counterpart to yourself. Those are the girls you want.

>The eternal millennial strikes again, lemme guess you also think dressing nice is gay
It's a woman.

so IRL hand maids tale? Nice...

Nigga I’m a Manlet and damn proud. Shieeet
It’s already bad enough the only pussy I can get is disgusting used up roastie pussy. Now chads wanna fuck with us.
> manlets unite
Let’s go roastie / chad hunting
Kek

This would need to happen.

1. Overtly positive representations of fornication (sex outside of marriage), adultery, homosexuality and miscegenation (whites with blacks) on TV, film and music should be prosecuted. Exceptions made if it is shown as detrimental and rare.
2. Non-married women under law are to be ruled by their fathers up until age 25. The father by law exclusively without any interference decides who they date and whom they can marry. Fathers should do so within reason and with respect of the best interests of their daughters.
3. Women should be denied the right to vote and banned from holding public office.
4. Women should not be allowed in the work place with other males unless the work place segregates females from males.
5. Miscegenation of whites and blacks should be illegal.
6. Government removes itself from marriage to be left to the churches.

Apart from no divorce and no contraception, none of these things really help. This is basically how things are in shit hole African countries.

The whole of society needs to be restructured so both genders can contribute in what they're best at, while still being able to raise a family.

>No higher education for women
Feminists reeee about this, and you all celebrate. But women were never "uneducated" throughout history, upper class women were always given extremely good education. Even in pagan societies women were entrusted with passing on the cultural knowledge and traditions. There is nothing reactionary about subjugating women, that's just foreign desert philosophy.