Seems like women were hotter in the past

Especially female celebrities. Compare the female celebrities of the first half of the 20th century with what Hollyweird is putting out today. Most of those old women had fine Nordic or Mediterranean features, and slim physiques.

Pick a celebrity from from the 1940's and do an image search. Now compare that with the likes of Jennifer Lawrence (plain at best but got a reward for her "beauty."), Lena Dunham, Rose McGowan, etc. We've got them trying to represent everyone in the world, fatties, women with shaved heads, etc. It's no wonder people overseas mock us with that 58% meme, because that's how our movies and shows are looking now. A bunch of uglies fuglies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1J3NLNWAPU
youtube.com/watch?v=4uTcw_A80Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their clothing had a lot to do with it too. Women in their 20s will look attractive no matter what as long as their physique is normal. Add pretty dresses and traditional female attributes like long hair, tasteful makeup, feminine behavior, etc. and the women back then were much more attractive for not only sex but marriage as well.

I always found that famous woman were good thicc more often back in the day

Even so, compare that picture with this one. The bloodlines they selected from back then were different, and the behavior was different.

Why is Jennifer Lawrence the "most beautiful woman" when she's plain at best.

Also no amount of makeup is going to make an abbo or mestizo as attractive as a top tier white woman in her prime.

its true.

Women in general. No surgeries, no fake tits/lips/ass. Natural beauty is instinctively appealing.

Pic related, the first Miss Bulgaria on the left vs. the current one.

They were more about classy.

I will never understand what people see in Jlaw.

this is like the perfect face

In 2017 it's a man ? So that mean rural bulgarian women can still be this beautiful

Everybody is fat now and nobody exercises of course people used to be hotter

Top kek. Her boyfriend bribed the jury with 20 000 euro to name her the winner.

When ugly is the new style we’ll start thinking women from the 90s used to be goddessess.

>Why is Jennifer Lawrence the "most beautiful woman" when she's plain at best.
mediocre, replaceable people who "owe" you their fame are much easier to control

>you're gonna fly high, you're never gonna die

Women today care more about how much skin they can show than looking beautiful.

I don't see how anyone gets past all the disgusting moles on her neck and chest.

She's one of the few legit 10/10s

probably the most beautiful woman ever tbqh

2 out of 3 american women are obese, so yes, they were

Women AND men were far more attractive back in the day. Even your above-average male today looks like a lump of estrogen compared to the average decades ago. Notice how all the Hollywood actors went from being chiselled-faced buff guys to skinny prettyboys.

Her granddaughter turned out pretty good.

Class and style is always attractive

They're all trannies. Look at all their hip to shoulder ratio and their protruding brow ridge. Next time you see a pic of ivanka trump, pay attention to how large her hands are. (((They))) are literally recreating /revelations/.

They also had the best MILFs.

Ok guys I’ve gotta ask. How come obesity is so ridiculously high. 62% of people in England are Obese. How the fuck is that possible, walking down the street to don’t see that many fat people. Are they all hiding at home?? What’s going on.

So cute

Not even close.

What happened, Sweden?

well they didn't look like tattoo practice test subjects that took every drug known to man by the age of 14. also, they didn't dress like they were football team gang rape victims.

Obesity is high because most people live to eat. Low IQ and low conscientousness are to blame

Me neither, It is just some agenda pushing I guess. The woman can't be too intimidatingly beautiful or something.

at the first half of XX century media and cinema was not fully jewish yet.

now enjoy your jewish elites. jews were always ugly

looks like a tranny...

Well, yeah. Obese people aren't known for their active lifestyles.

grace was way fitter desu

nah my man. jewllyweird is just pushing weird looking bitches. go outside and you can see 100 women that look better than any actress

hollywood was created by jews.

would still smash tho

SHEEEEIT

Almost everyone looks good in black and white. But seriously, they had way more class.

It can’t be that high though, I would say only a third of people are fat. Does that mean that the rest are trapped in their beds. Is being obese not as severe as I thought.

>those old women had fine Nordic or Mediterranean features, and slim physiques.
>shows a pic of a jew

You're delusional, the only thing that's change is camera angles, lighting and filtering, bud. Living in the past will only destroy your mind.

The thing about Leslie Jones is since she’s a comedian, she’s aloud to be ugly and get away with it. I think it’s normal for comedians to be weird looking and probably helps them, although she is not funny and I would say that if she was an Aryan princess.

So basically it peaked when it was mostly italians, germans, and scottish/irish from working families mixing, but now thats gone down the drain from overmixture and poor early nutritional habits exacerbated by chemicals in all the food?

I don't get this post.
Is the "joke" that Lauren Bacall is Jewish?

I am considered overweight because I have alot of muscle on my body. BMI is fucking retard because every muscular man is overweight or obese.

>she

youtube.com/watch?v=d1J3NLNWAPU

There were plenty of ugly women in the past, they just didn't make it into film.

Holy fucking shit she's 10/10

Thing on the right is a man.

The woman who caused a man to destroy Europe
Did he make the right call?

Would bang

What are you guys crazy!?! The more people mix with each other the better they look and that is a scientific fact.

Wonder. Zhe is cute

She looks ugly, she needs 10% more indian dna to look good.

This brits is the result of race mixing. You guys should do this more with asians.

Women's jaws and chins have become more manly.

they haven't

There's no use denying women dominate men in mans desire for women. They're hotter now than ever before.
The problem with feminism isn't that women don't love men it's that women are made unlovable to ture men. Also, it destroys woman's love of children.
Don't be a faggot.

t. roastie

*true

Women were presented better back then.

Coalburner. Toll as yet unpaid.

Back when the world made (at least a little) sense.

There were whores back then as always, but they were shamed. Now, it’s empowering to be a whore.

Breastlets with pretty faces just make me sad, both for them and us.

She's probably the cutest woman ever

>What do you do, Tyrone?
>I's a toll collecta

Audrey Hepburn, a young Elizabeth Taylor, Sharon Tate, et al

Today's women can't even...

Some modern movies present white women well, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=4uTcw_A80Bo

ARGHHH

Didn’t she torture some black guy for undressing her in his mind? /ourmovie/

Are you comparing the 40s actress[es) to Rose McGowan before or after she had her face smashed up in a car accident?

Sauce on babe?

>Didn’t she torture some black guy for undressing her in his mind? /ourmovie/

We still have women like scarlet johanson in hollywood

Modern day beauties aren't chestlets

she looks fake and boring
no amount of tit inflation can fix that

They're facelets instead.

Nothing but half breeds nowadays!

Look, tits are great, but look at her face properly. She's malproportioned like most half-Jews or even regular full Jews. There's no timeless aesthetic ideal in her facial features.

>not posting proper titfu

She is a basic white bitch.

And they don't even have to be white..

Her face is terrible she looks like she's paralyzed from the neck up. Her giant tits are nice but you can find those in other places.