twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

> UUUMMMM...GUIYZ
> ONE TIME, THIS WHITE MAN
> TOLD ME TO BE QUIET
WYTPIPL BE RACISS, AMIRITE?!?!

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ynrfjK19nE

Why do I always click on these fucking threads, WHY DON'T I LEARN FROM MY PAST MISTAKES

Damn fair play to the white dude, fought hard against some cheapass bitches ganging up

Didn't this nigger go to prison?

Point blank shotgun to the face is the only way to go at this point.

>Why do I always click on these fucking threads

notice the theme of either jumping an unaware victim or fighting in gangs? it's because these fucking mongrels know that they can't win by fighting 1 on 1 and use their fucking guerilla tactics, both in large scale and small scale conflict. really grinds my gears

God, my kids will NOT be going to school with niggers.

I hate how all of the versions of this video clip online edited out the part where he gets dragged along the pavement in his own car. These niggers were trying to kill him for his political beliefs.

Whites need to realize we have to stick together, or else these apes will pick us off one by one.

You'll notice when a group of whites go against a single nigger, one white guy fights him and the other whites stay out of it.

Op has clearly never hired anyone in his life

fucking
lmao

>notice the theme of either jumping an unaware victim

>going to school with niggers

All those hits and dragged by a car and he was still able to get back to his feet. If that dude learned to fight and grew some balls at the same time he could be a monster.

because we still have something resembling honor ingrained in our upbringings. white society is not completely devoid of traditional values yet.

Testosterone is a hell of a drug, eh?

let me add one strategy to the list: jumping an old, weak, or incapable victim they KNOW is an easy target

gorilla*

I think that's why these webms piss me off so much. These people aren't just assholes, they're assholes without honour.

It seems so obvious to me, but they really must have no sense of it.

>eh?
your daughter going to school with retarded grizzlies

>let me add one strategy to the list

>These people aren't just assholes, they're assholes without honour.

the root of this behavior can ultimately be traced across the ocean to their continent of origin: Africa. The African people are completely savage and exercise the most destructive and childish cultural practices anyone has ever had the misfortune to encounter. all of black culture worldwide is governed by the ancient principle of "gibbemedats" and disregard to effects of present actions.

What's the joke? I don't get either.

waste of a get.
>doesn't get the joke
>confederate flag
>incest.jpg
checks out

What the hell is the point of this? Do they just enjoy attacking people? They didn't rape the girl, they didn't steal their money, they just attacked them.

I guess I should probably stop trying to understand them.

Now I understand why many people hates this fuckers

STOP IT GUYS.
Every other species on earth has different breeds with varying characteristics BUT NOT OURS. WE ARE ALL EQUAL IN EVERY WAY.

This chimp-like behaviour is because of muh socioeconomics and NOTHING ELSE.

Why would you ever judge an entire race based on merely the act of a few that happens to be part of that race?

Fucking love it. Excellent fighting skills and held off three punks even after they cornered him. Walked out like a boss.

The ones aimed at nigs have theft protection.

the rage in me is too much

>people

you're ruining any sort of credibility I've gained for us leafs in this thread. i'm guessing you live in Toronto you degenerate fuck.
>small town Ontarian master race

>a few

>Not sensing the sarcasm
Pretty sure it was b8 or a joke.

YALLS IS RAYSISS WE WUZ KANGZ

>a few that happens to be part of that race?
>a few
whew

Second one

Your fucking faggot, are you blind to the reality or are you just another Marxist washed mind from Reddit?

>a few
whew...

These are just instances that prove the statistics. Obviously there are outliers, but that doesn't make up for the average being absolute garbage.

>a few
whew.......

>a few

these baits always work

3rd one

4th one

5th one

6th one

Last one

All niggers who touch a white person should have their hands cut off.

I agree fuck nignogs

Dammit I was this close this week to seeing niggers as human again. I don't like seeing them as rabid animals. I dont like beimg racist. Why do they have to act like beasts? The only ones I still haven't turned to hate are the few with a IQ over 100 who integrate with whites.

Its in their dna

>are the few with a IQ over 100

After seeing all videos I think niggers must be killed.

because they are beasts

>After seeing all videos I think niggers must be killed.

Why do the whites not jump to their compatriot's aid? Makes me want them all to go full 1488

I have to admit that's pretty impressive though

I live in a majority (42%) chinese and east asian area, and seeing that clip makes my fucking blood boil.

not when i see it

>I live in a majority (42%) chinese and east asian area

>Why do the whites not jump to their compatriot's aid?
that'd be racist, you bigot

Thank you OP for this thread
taught Sup Forums was dying off

Youre welcome. Have a nigger loud house meme

Oh be quiet, little hick boy. YYZ > your small ass, irrelevant, racist, inbreeding loving shithole. We in the 6ix ARE Canada, we ARE what Canadians are and you'd better get used to it.
Canada is black, brown, Muslim, Hindu, Baptist and everything else you h8. WE LOVE YOUR HATE, SHITLORD!

Nope.

Put up a valiant effort desu.

even their women are fucking savages
I've always been anti-racist. This place has changed me forever.

SSI pays a retard benefit so be glad the retard IQ was lowered. Otherwise it would just become another giant gib.

>Put up a valiant effort desu.

>even their women are fucking savages

>even their women are fucking savages,,,,,

>Canada is black, brown, Muslim, Hindu, Baptist
Canada is WASP.
Canada is Anglo.
Canada is Loyalist.
Your mutt society of degeneracy in the "6ix" will not last. Majority of Canadians (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, British Columbia) are WHITE ANGLO SAXON AND PROUD.

he din do nuffin he was a good boy

> a few
user... Not only does a significant portion of them act as if they wanted to fulfill every negative stereotype about their race imaginable, they even tend to isolate themselves culturally from their host-countries, usually building cultures which actively train them to hate- and view their non-black fellow countrymen as oppressors, rivals, and generally worthless evil scum which should be used (welfare, "dem whites 're stingy anyway) and at some point dominated by blacks. Hell, take a look at African Americans. Only a puny percentage of them has ancestors who were actual slaves (most came as immigrants from majority-black countries), and they think following laws, paying, not stealing and generally trying to attain a job or education are "whiteys" thing and as such undesireable. And every other black in their circle who actually tries to get his life in order will instantly be ostracized as a "Coconut" by the rest, which makes it more difficult for African Americans to become useful and law abiding members of society.