Dragon Ball Super

These are MY waifus and no one else can have them!

twin sisters
one is good, shy and quiet
other is evil, loud and lewd

Calling it now. Once Cabba goes to see her, we find out she's actually a shy, innocent femsaiyan, who goes utterly apeshit whenever her MAXIMUM kicks in.

They both look rather lewd.

Pfft. Move aside.

What if Cabba is just a young Broly?

Not lewd enough

No one wants a nu-saiyan from U6, though.
Die you degenerate waifufag.

It's the same person.

>No one wants a nu-saiyan from U6, though.
Speak for yourself, faggot.

Reminder that tripfags deserve nothing but slow, painful death, and that they DO NOT BELONG IN Sup Forums

Doujins when?

Our boy is back.

This show is terrible, why do you keep watching it? It's barely better than GT at this point.

Are they supposed to be the same person or not?

Saving these posts because they're funny as fuck.

But I don't watch it.

>Look at me everyone I'm a fucking retard

So can Piccolo modify his Hellzone Grenade into Armzone Grenade now?

>people actually believe smug Caulifla and smug Caulifla are the SAME character

This fanbase never ceases to amaze me! Cauli and Cauli with a ponytail are totally different!

Daily reminder anything you spend money on is canon

>DON'T POST MY AUTISM

>he's still crying about muh Sup Forums secret club

Tao Pai Pai's daughter.

>going full retard

Reminder that Piccolo had to fuse with Nail for a decent powerup, then had to fuse with Kami for a decent powerup, then did nothing to pull mystic gohan level ki from his asshole.

>Look at me i defend tripfags

Doesn't matter where he actually finds those posts funny, your pathetic existence makes them hilarious in comparison

Who the fuck would he even fuck to make a daughter?

Get some reading comprehension spic.

Lunch.

He probably went to 17's range park to punch some huntsmen.

He meditated. Like a lot.

Still, I really wanted him to fuse with Demon King Piccolo in a series. Shame.

I want to get into a hot Saiyandwich.

when was the last time you have seen a namekian other than dende.

Piccolo could have forcibly absorbed them all

So why doesn't Bulma just build a thousand #17s, I mean, sure they won't get strong now, but in 10 years they could rape Beerus in the balls.

Anyone notice she seems to be wearing something else in the title shot?

She's mine :3

You should get a thicker skin and a pair of balls you fucking pussy

>pardon me 17, do mind if I use your grinding spot to gain some levels?
>No problem doc

>mystic

>:3

So will Tien fuck her or is she evil?

They are the same person

He'l fuck the evil out of her.

WASSUP MY SUPER SANDWICHES, IT'S RHYMESTYLE HERE.

I actually think that shot shows another difference between their design people seem to be overlooking. The Broly girl from the opening seems to have an overall more mature appearance, while Caulifla seems like a teenager. Their proportions don't really match.

>some autist started screaming about trips last thread and then said he was leaving
>he's still here crying
This is gold.

>FemBroly has earings and the other doesn't
Totally the same person, guys

if it's not mystic why is it on this official DBZ trading card®

And you still have no idea what you're talking about. Go stuff yourself with tripfag penis Jose.

>old and busted character appears
>kicks ass with an out-of-nowhere bullshit powerup
>"What do you think I've been doing all these years since *looks at the viewer* that DBZ episode when Goku defeated Kid Buu?"

Seeing them like that it's pretty obvious that they are the same person. Just with a different hairstyle and outfit.

WHO THE FUCK IS READY FOR THE STRONGEST HUMAN

Not that user but there has ALWAYS been disdain and hostility toward tripfags, that's Sup Forums culture. Hell its most of the entirety of Sup Forums's general culture.

>official ! = canon

>Reminder that Piccolo had to fuse with Nail for a decent powerup, then had to fuse with Kami for a decent powerup

Nah, he went from weaker than Base Vegeta to stronger than SSJ Vegeta after wasting ki on a couple of blasts during the 3 years for the androids with the same generic training that everyone else did.

But Kuririn isn't in the next episode

>Only one person on the entire board has a problem with trips

Spot the newfag.

>>official ! = canon
>replying to bait.

>Sup Forums's general culture.
Get out newfag.

You're the only one who gargles tripfag penis if you are willing to defend them, kys yourself, otherwise keep the good fight
The true mark of a newfag is the defense of a tripfag, you should leave and never come back at this point

>canon
Not really.

>newfag
Not working, mate.

>there has ALWAYS been disdain and hostility toward tripfags
You shouldn't expect redditors to know about that, user.

it's kriller time

Only person on the board is throwing an autistic tantrum, you pissbaby.

Holy fuck you're retarded. Can you even read in English Carlos? How is that defending trips in any way.

Reminder that Tien is only half human

Saying he's the strongest human is wrong

So spics have resorted to calling anyone a newfag when they're against this tripshit? Holy shit you guys have a serious disease here. Where's the chemo.

he is right

generals are relatively new

no matter how many times that's pointed out people keep thinking we always had generals

>universe 6 needs five more members
>Cabba invites 4 more saiyans
>Goku spills the beans on the ritual

A human is a human, you can't say it's only a half.

She'll destroy you

Fans still consider Gohhan, Trunks and Goten mainly as Saiyans instead of halfies. Tien is and Earthling.

That looks so nasty.

How strong would you say Chiaotzu is magic wise? We all know he's a shrimp when it comes to Ki but most of his power seems to be magic based.

>Cabba lies about the SSG ritual and tells the girls they need to participiate in an orgy to get God Ki.
Doujin when?

Read back to the first post before going full retard

I wonder why Champa wants more Saiya-Jins instead of more Hit's race

Cabba is too beta for that.

>Cabba's already STICC
>SSG is even thinner than the Base Saiyan
What would he even look like?

This idiot has shit taste and continues to use an ugly yellow aura even when it shouldn't be.
The manga also colored the middle of auras white instead of yellow for the most part.

Don't even give me anymore (yous) Juan. You fucking retard.

Fuck off "Henry"

Because he is dumb, he actually thinks the nu-saiyans from his universe can compare to the superior Master Saiyans from U7. Goku and Vegeta are in a league of their own when they aren't holding back.

It's psychic powers, and the issue is that they don't work when there's a big difference in ki anyway, like shown in the Nappa battle.

>>SSG is even thinner than the Base Saiyan
It just makes you young and lean, if you're already lean to begin with I'm not sure if it makes you into paper.

So you were going full retard just to fish for some (you)s? fucking dumbass, stop wasting my time

What if both their powers are maximum?

I hope you're ready.

>no pupils

KEK

You know what? Even if these two are not the same person, they are still going to be from U6. U11 has no Saiyans.

Wrong poster, fuckhead.

Well, U6 saiyans have the slight advantage of not being pretty much fucking extinct (yet),

You were the one handing them out like a retard Antonio. How could you possibly think I'm defending tripfags.

I'm ready for Roshi.

>defending tripcancer
>furfags going full damage control after the great wars where they were forever kill and exiled.
truly the worst.

So is like every shitter character in this show all of a sudden on goku's level now besides gohan(lel)?

Calling the guy who posted those two posts insulting tripfags a retard seems like defending tripfags if i'm honest you fucking faggot