ITS HAPPENING!! BALISTIC MISSLE HEADED TO HAWAII

NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/search?q=hawaii missle&src=typd

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NutzFordBucks/status/952243050675281922
twitter.com/CivilBeat/status/952244438541131776
twitter.com/Hawaii_EMA/status/952243912415985664
mobile.twitter.com/TulsiPress/status/952244980944338944
nbc4i.com/2018/01/13/emergency-alert-about-ballistic-missile-sent-to-hawaii-residents-ema-says-no-threat/
twitter.com/Hawaii_EMA
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23701/web
youtube.com/watch?v=y61DLw88dBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please be real

oh fug

what the fuck

plz don't kill michael rivero

IT IS! THE WAIT IS OVER!

it was a false alarm

I live in hawaii, got the text

CHRIST

Bumping for potential happening

False alarm twitter.com/NutzFordBucks/status/952243050675281922

pOSTING FOR FUTURE HISTORIANS

and you're posting on Sup Forums?

what a hero stay safe user! maga

It was just a prank bro

bump for happening

>Civil Defense just confirmed that the Ballistic Missle alert to Hawaii was a mistake!!! That is a hell of a mistake to make. #Wow

so this is what employing pajeets feels like

its real

heterosexual and completely believable

It couldn't be San Fransisco

>unverified acct with "nutz" in the handle

GODDAMNIT!!!
I WANT A HAPPENING REEEEEE

Had me excited for a final happening

Once again I got my hopes up for nothing...

> IT'S NOT A DRILL
> IT'S A DRILL

god fucking damnit it never happens

Any user got this?

You did
??

Well that was disappointing as fuck

REEEEEEEEE I WANTED A HAPPENING

twitter.com/CivilBeat/status/952244438541131776
twitter.com/Hawaii_EMA/status/952243912415985664

GOTT STRAFE AMERIKA

all du pineapples.

>telling you it's not a drill is part of the drill
L mao.

>NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!!!
ppl on twitter apparently called civil defense, and they said it was a 'mistake'. it's not happening.

my guess is this was part of 'just in case' emergency broadcast that someone activated because human error. either that or prep for a false flag that got tripped by accident. either way, someone fucked up

How the fuck do you send everyone an emergency alert about a ballistic missile on accident?

this

Damnit

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Now would be the perfect time for an actual threat?

Tulsi Gabbard says it's not happening

Dam :(

I am a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

I can see it!

Manoa Valley checking in. Got the text. Shit Bricks. Wife was almost crying. I wonder if anyone on the island has died of a heart attack as a result of this.

hello screencap

oops

mobile.twitter.com/TulsiPress/status/952244980944338944

False Alarm, cool your britches. This was a hell of a way to start the weekend in Oahu though. Somebody better get fired over this.

Not happening, confirmed in the other thread

Digits confirm someone getting canned

Can you imagine the pants shitting terror when you get a txt saying your island is about to be nuked?!? lmao

WW3 here we comes :--DD

Fellow magapedes unite!!!! XD

Is this a new liberal tactic? DRUMPF IS MISSILE THREAT! TWO IMPEACHMENTS!!

Coolies

Fuck. I wanted to go to war

Hawaii-bro here. It's confirmed a false alarm. People nervous as fuck though. We also have a missile siren system that didn't go off.

I'm not there right now losers

It isn't.

This

Ballistic Missile Prank Gone Wrong (+18) (Gone Sexual)

am i a bad person for being incredibly annoyed and a little pissed it isn't real

want some action

Dumb fucks accidentally sent out the alert too early. Now we have to pick a new state. Thanks for nothing Hawaii

>WW3s pearl harbor will be pearl harbor

fake news

So next time no-one cares to hide when there's a real missile coming.

This is what happen when you hire people with low IQ.

THIS IS MY BEACH RESORT

Jesus Christ! Now they are saying, "Oops, we goofed. We scared the shit out of you all for nothing. Our bad."

FUCKING IMBECILES!!!

nbc4i.com/2018/01/13/emergency-alert-about-ballistic-missile-sent-to-hawaii-residents-ema-says-no-threat/

Wolf wolf tactic. I like it.

Any way to check if a missle was in the air, got intercepted and destroyed, and gov bodies are scrambling to not appear unprepared to the population?

TOPKEK

Jej

No, it was real. It was just a fucking mistake. Time to fire a bunch of fucking idiots.

HAHAHAHA

AMERICANS CONFIRMED FOR LIVING UNDER AIRSTRIP ONE AND A TERRORIST GOVERNMENT THAT ARBITRARILY INSTILLS FEAR IN THE POPULACE

GOD DAMNIT FUCKING HELL i wanted a comfy happening with burning mutts but no instead i have to study chemistry like a fucking nerd

LISTENING TO THE POLICE SCANNER
THE ALERT ISN'T FAKE, THE 'FALSE ALARM' CLAIM IS THE REAL FALSE ALARM
THE THREAT IS STILL REAL
I REPEAT THE BALLISTIC MISSILE IS STILL INCOMING

There's gonna be a war with NK and such "mistakes" is a mean of conditioning populace into it.

>burning mutts
Go eat some potassium metal.

>Implying Kim doesn't have an insider and trying to stir up a cry wolf scenario to up his K/D ratio

>disqus comment section

at least america is worth getting nuked. You dumb leafs have nothing worth destroying since you're already destroying yourselves.
whiter than you muhammad

Be the change you want to see in the world

If only it were actually possible to fire a state employee...

Bit worrysome that they claimed it was false on Twitter and that this calmed the hawaiians

They seriously rely on TWITTER to call off a state-wide emergency threat?

Kek, police are still freaking out. It's ok guys, calm down.

Hawaii Emergency Management Agency confirming no missile threat.

twitter.com/Hawaii_EMA

Apparently the rumor going around the internet is that it was supposed to be a drill message and someone fucked up and sent the THIS IS NOT A DRILL version by mistake. No confirmation of that rumor yet.

Something obviously happened lads, that alert doesnt just (((mistakenly))) get released. They neutralized the threat and now theyre backtracking saying it was a false alarm

This.
You're on missile alert and you check fucking twitter before seeking shelter?
Deserve to die.

Perfect time to fire a missile at the US!!!

>We have our best man on the case

>ICBM headed to Hawaii
>intercepted
Unlikely but possible, a SM-3 may have intercepted it. But that would have been terminal or extremely, extremely lucky. Miracle levels.

If it's false alarm often enough and also not a drill i think chances are actually higher that people start to ignore it, even when it eventually is real.

>burning mutts
You can find plenty mutt people in your country. You just need to fry them alive.

DID HAWAI DIED?

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23701/web

>a fucking leaf

Norad now saying it was possible a hack. Just what we fucking need.

>Run a drill
>Put THIS IS NOT A DRILL at the end

My sides have wew'd

hawaii user here this is nothing, i just went back to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=y61DLw88dBA