youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bkS1ygcB7-4&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those are fake

history is written by semites

Is that Scorch?

Nobody from the 20th Century has shaped the modern world quite as much as Gavrilo Princip, and he didn’t even mean to. Without him assassinating archduke Franz Ferdinand

-no WWI as we know it
-no WWII as we know it
-no Israel as we know it
-no UN as we know it
-no Cold War as we know it
-Soviet Union might have never formed and would not have collapsed as we know it
-no EU as we know it

He fucked up

Europe was a powderkeg at the time, anyway. Something else would have set off The Great War.

The son of the supreme boss of the CIA? Unconceivable.

condemning suicide for therapy
The one lol

What?

I always found it interesting that all these "muslims" had no beards...

Wasn't the story that they all got drunk at a strip club and shaved their beards the night before?

Thats the "story", but it makes absolutely no sense. I just dont see devout muslims shaving their beards, rspecially right before they are about to die, unless there is a cultural significance for doing so thay im unaware of.

It's so they're clean when they enter heaven.

People who think that mudslimes didn't crash planes into the towers are retarded. This isn't like the Gulf of Tonkin, where we fabricated an event to enter a war. It was more like Pearl Harbor, where we knew about an atrocity beforehand and let it happen so we could enter a war.

Oh yea my bad, that is something directly related to terrorism, not muslim culture in general, because, like, aside from terrorists, who the fuck knows when they are gonna die.

Exactly. In Mudslime culture, they wash and shave the bodies before burial, but suicide bombers don't get burials, so they do it beforehand. There's also a traditional among Pashtun tribes in Afghanistan where they shave their whole bodies before burial, which also might have inspired the pre-9/11 shavings.

This is one of the actual hijackers. Israeli Daniel Lewin

No one would orchestrate such a heinous attack on their own people just implement a bill that could be used to spy on political opposition in order to maintain power. That's crazy tal-

This guy gets it

see

This is what I believe too. "Orchestrate and attack" was just hyperbole.

Sometimes I wonder if Loose Change was an inside job used to make everyone who questions the government's role in 9/11 seem crazy.

Amazing how they found one of those cave kikes passport outside the tower too lol.

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

All the occult stuff among the powerful elite is just pageantry and theater. They do it because they're self indulgent and odd, and because it fuels retards like you into discrediting everyone who doesn't trust them. None of them actually believe that shit.

wat do i do abt the saudis living above me?

You white trash pieces of shit will do nothing

Is that the notorious Antwan Kumiya?

No, that's Abdulaziz al-Omari

I wonder the same thing about pizzagate. Supply enough disinformation to make anyone that mentions politicians involved in sex trafficking look crazy.

which one is white?

Hmm? they all are, according to the US government

none of them

> pls they were not the first they wont be the last

youtube.com/watch?v=bkS1ygcB7-4&

Can we summon him?